Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 17. (Read 3366 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:24:47 AM
I think that by the end of this year we should expect a pampa of co-opener coins, such as Ethereum and Cardano. Now it is definitely worth buying these coins because then it will not be profitable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:33:44 AM
I don't like that the market is losing capitalization. But this is a normal process just people with money begin to take profit in the future to buy more cryptocurrency.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 11:01:53 AM
There is a lot of market suppression happening so I am not surprised. It is also a very small market when compared to the actual financial industry, so it's no surprise that they have so much control.
June 23, 2018, 01:10:58 AM
Now everything is going to rest and it is expected that the market will fall, just as whales still try to keep the defenses draining their savings so it's very dangerous for hamsters who just listen to the press and pour out because of the danger
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
I don't think that's critical. UPS and downs is absolutely normal in the cryptocurrency market so once again to think and worry about it in my opinion does not make sense
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
I think it's just someone who needed Fiat money, or just someone who specifically reduces the value of crypto coins for purchase!
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 03:48:24 AM
indeed the current cryptocurrency market is declining and so with the current decline of the crypto market many people are investing in promising altcoin and by investing in Altcoin that promises you to earn a good profit

June 22, 2018, 01:41:00 AM
This has happened many times in the past, and the same will happen in the future. There is nothing to be surprised.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
which I see the price of cryptocurrency dropped from a few weeks ago because I know that nowadays many people are waiting for altcoin and market prices to stabilize again by holding altcoin and holding altcoin not to sell because if selling altcoin when the crypto market is not good will get a loss

June 21, 2018, 10:56:55 PM
There is a lot of market suppression happening so I am not surprised. It is also a very small market when compared to the actual financial industry, so it's no surprise that they have so much control.
June 21, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
Activity: 490
June 21, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
buy altcoin that has its potential price back to normal. .this is our chance to buy altcoin. . I see also a lot of altcoin whose color is red I also do not know what the cause is but why not be a chance to take advantage when the price is back to normal we sell again. .
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 19, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
What I see is declining because even today the bear market is also not finished yet and so I can be sure if the bear market ends cryptocurrency market will be good and can go back to a stable price and can get a good profit

Well, I think it is just part of its volatility and anytime in the future it will surely goes up again. This is a decentralized market and anything happens in between but if we will look back from where it begins then we can see its up and downs with regards to market value and how far it has become from its very first exchange to fiat way back 2009.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
What I see is declining because even today the bear market is also not finished yet and so I can be sure if the bear market ends cryptocurrency market will be good and can go back to a stable price and can get a good profit

brand new
Activity: 0
June 17, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
yes it’s true the crypto market has been dropped specially for price because it’s like share market if people invest money in this market that time the price of the coin will increase like share so investing in crypto market is more smartest thing and this may bring you more profit from my perspective invest money in BTC its more profitable and gives us many facilities so if we invest money in here the price of BTC will increase again.
June 17, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Activity: 686
June 17, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

There's nothing new here, maybe this same year cryptomarket cap will jump to 1 trillion nobody knows, everything is temporary as high volatility is an issue in this market. We can gain and we can also lose everything within a day
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
This is perfectly normal and commonplace. the markets are in a State of no good so a lot of people also feel safe when out for a moment from the circumstances that exist to secure assets. If the market back up I think it will be a lot of that back and high market volume will return the same as before.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 17, 2018, 03:15:22 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and many newbies start to panic when they see decline in its capitalization. But do not worry because this is a standard situation for this market and after a long decline will begin a strong growth. Now the main thing is not to miss the opportunity to buy at reduced prices.
Indeed if we are still beginner and less experienced it is easy to panic if market conditions are down,
indeed we should not easily panic because I think the market is down it is a normal thing,
perhaps with the passage of time the market will come back up again
Activity: 65
June 17, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
As bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies did last week, once volumes begin to pick up on large exchanges, the cryptocurrency market will likely be able to recover to its previous level.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: