Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 19. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:11:17 AM
Now this market condition is not well in a couple of month ago the market condition is very well but at the moment most of the people say cryptocurrency prices is going to falling but I see some news and I get information too many company start investment with this cryptocurrency market and I hope it will be more valuable in future. If you see this market and you understand this market not same at a time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
The reverse presently is the case, most especially when it comes to the main coins. Those who want to buy are having another opportunity again. This might be the last. So utilize it effectively well and you will be glad you did.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Right, this is now a difficult time for crypto. Many holders feel panicked and choose to sell low. But I still believe that resurrection will occur in the future, and although this time it feels difficult, I will hold the crypto coin that I have.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 09:55:53 AM
I think that the fall will not be long, and soon all the coins will return to growth again!
Activity: 178
August 21, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
Yes it is true that currently crypto currency prices are falling but it is also true that the crypto currency prices will be raised in the time period. The crypto currency market is now falling but it will be raised after some time.
Activity: 178
August 21, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
Yes it is true that currently crypto currency prices are falling but it is also true that the crypto currency prices will be raised in the time period. The crypto currency market is now falling but it will be raised after some time.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 08:25:27 AM
Not a small part of this fall is associated with ICO fraud, after which they began to try to protect from this advertisement!
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
it is true that the current coin traffic in the market is down, and I think this is enough to worry about crypto players. and my friend told me a little trick. playing trading on eth coins with a short term and at least you have 500 $, you can profit a little
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 21, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
many ico programs are stalled and sell their sales programs, indeed due to the crypto market which is getting worse and worse, but that does not mean cryptocurrency is dead, I am sure the cryptocurrency will recover and rise again, therefore crypto prices falling like this actually become a good opportunity for buy
This stage is really bad for everyone but this is a very good time for people to invest in really good projects because a lot of altcoin are at very low prices. I personally consider a lot of this choice and always invest some money if I find that project really good
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 08:19:53 AM
This are really hard times for all of us in the crypto community. We just need to remain hopeful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
Cryptocurrency and stocks are volatile so it is normal that the market goes up and down.If everything is going up , how can you trade ? What goes up must go down, vice versa.
For the Crypto-currency market, falling prices, as well as growth, are normal. Now prices are falling, but soon the growth will start again. The market of crypto can  fall and after that to grow and vice versa.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
many ico programs are stalled and sell their sales programs, indeed due to the crypto market which is getting worse and worse, but that does not mean cryptocurrency is dead, I am sure the cryptocurrency will recover and rise again, therefore crypto prices falling like this actually become a good opportunity for buy
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 07:05:05 AM
Cryptocurrency and stocks are volatile so it is normal that the market goes up and down.If everything is going up , how can you trade ? What goes up must go down, vice versa.
Yes, cryptocurrencies adheres to a decentralized system so that the price of rising and falling in a matter of hours is normal, this is certainly an important consideration that the price of crypto price is likely falling.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
Doesnt matter if they fall or not, they will eventually grow and who will sell later will be very sorry about this.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, a lot of people who have invested the last or borrowed money and now more people withdraw money to save at least something! Therefore, the price falls lower and lower
Activity: 88
August 20, 2018, 09:10:49 AM
Digital money advertise turns down or ascends at whenever and at any minute. The value vacillation is dependably there on all money related market, on the off chance that you look at divider road showcase additionally a similar thing happens. Not just crypto advertise is unstable and costs are down. The unpredictable market should be comprehend by us to exchange, it is in every case better to sit tight at any development in cost and the time of holding up might be short or long and it relies upon the market circumstance.
Activity: 133
August 20, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
I concur. It is the best time to contribute however the most noticeably bad time to offer. The costs are low and the exchange expenses are getting high. As I would like to think, the web goliaths that you have specified has nothing to do with this. I think many individuals are losing enthusiasm on crypto and they simply need to go elsewhere. Possibly they will rebound if crypto goes up once more, likely December.
Activity: 234
August 20, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
The fall is a temporary phenomenon. As Usually after the fall there is a strong growth, there is nothing terrible in this no guys
This temporary phenomenon has been going on for 8 months already. I'm sure that the fall will be as long as the last year's recovery is not compensated. Before 2019, we will not see the growth of the market.
Activity: 434
August 19, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
You should understand that the crypto market is very susceptible to manipulation. There are no objective reasons for the fall. This is done artificially by whales, to get the maximum profit. When the new wave of hype rises, the situation will change radically. We must wait patiently for this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: