Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 22. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:05:55 AM
The price is actually fluctuation. We will see them fallling and soon see them rising on the market. Sometimes, today is red and another day will be green.
That is the world of crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
it's normal if the price is falling but the price is falling in the short time period is because one people that have a lot of money manipulated the price that we called whales.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 07, 2018, 08:58:44 AM
Cryptocurrencies adheres to a decentralized system so that the price of rising and falling in a matter of hours is normal, this is certainly an important consideration that the price of crypto price is likely falling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
Friends, please keep calm. The decline in cryptocurrency prices is very normal. Internet advertising will not have a big impact on cryptocurrency. In essence, the price of Bitcoin is the best advertisement.
For the coin price is still down. I don't know when to go up again. Maybe after this session, the market will experience a surge in prices, but we just wait.
Activity: 96
August 07, 2018, 08:46:51 AM
Friends, please keep calm. The decline in cryptocurrency prices is very normal. Internet advertising will not have a big impact on cryptocurrency. In essence, the price of Bitcoin is the best advertisement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:31:22 AM
Traders say that the trend began to change direction again, but only if we are talking about a local environment. It seems to me that all this is not so important, because I do not see global news.
Activity: 280
August 07, 2018, 07:28:33 AM
Then grab the oppurtunity to buy. Go bargain-hunting. Buy-all-you-can. Be greedy when others are panicking.

It's the volatility behavior of cryptocurrency takes place, but you're right if others are in panic we must take the opportunity as long as we are good enough to handle the situation otherwise it's going to loose instead of gaining something.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 07, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Yes, things are getting tough now. I anticipated this situation. The way Crypto evolved was the same as the way the internet evolved. But Crypto goes up and down so fast that traders are really confused and do not know what the future holds. Making money in this market is really difficult and we need to be careful at this stage.

It is necessary not to be greedy and when the market is on peaks, it is necessary to fix profit and sell tokens and coins at least in parts

All right, if you fix the profit and the price of the coin still continues to grow, do not get discouraged because you did everything right. The main thing is to reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
For me, i think crypto market is correct to its real value, maybe Q4 2017 and Q1 2018 it develop to fast. Long-term investor should keep believe in bright future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 07, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
It is at this point that the market is green, although some coins show a steady fall. It is too early to say that there will be a recovery. I think that we need to wait a month and begin some growth. we need to be patient and wait for the good news
Price falling of crypto is normal thing in the market because crypto is volatile, but sometimes its falling continuously so that lot of people are panicking because of that. So i recommend to those people who easily scared when the crypto price falling, just be patient and wait because surely the price of it will soon to rise. Also dont mind if the price is still falling, its better if you hold your crypto for a while so you will avoid selling it and get less profit.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
August 07, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
Of course, the market can not keep growing all the time, but the current drop too long, many are tired of waiting. I hope for the autumn growth
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 05:46:43 AM
The market decline is normal. Many Internet giants (such as Facebook) have banned ICO ads, but they have not forbidden users to use or exchange coins!
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
Yes, prices are falling, the market is now in such a bearish stage. We should not expect prices to grow rapidly, we need to learn work in these conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2018, 05:15:49 AM
I think it depends on your own opinion. You think this is good, then even if someone else says it, you won't believe it, so you should believe in your own judgment. Whether the market is rising or falling, people are making money, why can't you do it!
I believe that the market will rise again one day.

Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 05:37:40 AM
It is at this point that the market is green, although some coins show a steady fall. It is too early to say that there will be a recovery. I think that we need to wait a month and begin some growth. we need to be patient and wait for the good news
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
I think that the decline in cryptocurrency prices is not a bad thing. We can see business opportunities, seize the opportunity to bottom out, and then need to wait patiently.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
Actually some of the better alts are really cheap atm. If you have any fiat left now is a decent time to start DCA'ing down.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 07, 2018, 05:24:44 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
it is such a shame that they have a descending tendency. i watch eth right now and it makes me so sad, it still won't get as stable as i was hoping
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
If bitcoin suddenly rises, altcoin's prices will be crushed more. Prices that are already very low may fall more
Activity: 130
August 06, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
I think it depends on your own opinion. You think this is good, then even if someone else says it, you won't believe it, so you should believe in your own judgment. Whether the market is rising or falling, people are making money, why can't you do it!
I believe that the market will rise again one day.
Pages:
Jump to: