Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 21. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
The most important thing is not to panic and not to leave crypto, as many did. You should understand that cryptography is a risk, do not worry, the market is starting to recover
Activity: 39
August 13, 2018, 09:20:18 PM
in my brain, This is extremely a test to experience in crypto. the greater part of the new ones including crypto at ICO instantly encountered a huge value decrease. for the abundance seekers will ensure they effortlessly discharge their work with ease. However, I think you would be wise to hold it first and be tolerant sitting tight at the cost to go up once more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 11, 2018, 07:09:53 PM
I'm very nervous at a time when the market is going down. But I understand that I must remain calm in order to make the right decisions.
It cannot fall forever Cry
I think that's normal, of course if we are nervous when the market is down,
but most importantly we don't panic because it can harm ourselves
Activity: 308
August 11, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
This is a normal situation for this summer. It seems that the growth is about to come, but we are getting another correction. Autumn will show what to expect from the market this year. While the prospect is not the best, but everything can change.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
Yes indeed. This market is very dangerous. Crypto currency is very volatile at this time. In the future, in my opinion, this situation should be corrected
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
August 11, 2018, 03:56:17 PM
Cryptocurrencies fall because of a lot of negative news and make many panic sellers. Many of them see market prices in the near term, so they sell because they fear the market will die.
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 03:44:57 PM
Now we see a fall in the market, the fall has already been going on for a long time and perhaps that the market will turn very soon. Guessing exactly is a difficult task. But I'm sure that the turn will come, it always happens in any market.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 11, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Id like to quote a law of reality in blockchain that says
‘for every drop in price of the total marketcap,  there will be an equal and even more rise in price provided all things remains the same’
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
After summer time much more investments and projects will appear. It will inevitably push prices up. First bulls attack was made in the middle of July. Let’s wait until the end of August.
Activity: 280
August 11, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Yes, the action that internet giants done has thoroughly affect the cryptocurrency market. Due to this limitation there is a large boundery that limits the developer and the consumers to see the product outside the internet.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
There are over 1000 coin in the market today, but all of them have their own characteristics as well as the coin of the market and in these coin will have the coin on the floor and reach the level. The maximum price and also the coin will be the opposite
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 11:45:11 AM
Yes we can't dispute this fact and I believe it is one of those things... Crypto has always been facing this in the past and there is always a come back.. No matter what bad news people may spread, no matter what the fud may be, things would still be OK. We just have to keep the hope alive I guess
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
It seems like the situation in the cryptomarket is starting to improve. Almost all cryptocurrencies have grown over the last week. I hope the market will be more stable in the nearest future.

It improved a bit but now its getting worst again..it keeps falling again from bitcoin to ethereum and almost all the alts. I don't know the reason why but the market is not in good situation . If you have tokens and coins in your wallet it is better to hold right now. I hope it will recover again sooner.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
A difficult time in which to make any decision is very difficult. To buy coins or not to touch trade at all, but is engaged in participation in projects. All while without prospects and it is seen as a mouse fuss.
Cryptocurrencies are not yet a formed market, which has to go through many steps on its way to formation. Increased volatility has both disadvantages and advantages. It especially plays into the hands of traders who benefit from the course jumps.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
The fall is very strong, but I think that this fall will soon be over. The market has come very close to strong levels of support.
I think we can start buy carefully.
Activity: 59
August 11, 2018, 11:13:39 AM
Falling price is very normal in any financial sector. It is very normal in sectors like crypto as crypto is facing various problems regarding security, quality products, scamming, hacking etc. The falling of price will stop soon i believe and we will see our old market very soon.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
the fall in prices is temporary, I hope the situation will change in the near future
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
A difficult time in which to make any decision is very difficult. To buy coins or not to touch trade at all, but is engaged in participation in projects. All while without prospects and it is seen as a mouse fuss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
I'm very nervous at a time when the market is going down. But I understand that I must remain calm in order to make the right decisions.
It cannot fall forever Cry
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 05:06:30 AM
This is all true. But the bubble pop has causes. The inability of new speculators to keep fueling the bubble through credit card spending is certainly one of those causes. And probably a significant one.

Many greedy and naive speculators probably bought BTC and other coins on debt using credit cards, leveraging borrowed money. When the market moves against them, they have to panic and sell, and new risky speculators can not get in ad speculate the same way others did before them.

Pages:
Jump to: