Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 39. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
Price falling is very normal condition any market in Stock market, Forex Even in Crypto. But the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile because price fluctuations are very high in the short time period.

I agree. Well in market its normal to have a rise and fall. In the case of cryptocurrency, it is volatile. Sometimes it is very high then it can go down in just a period of time. So its better to be ready for the worst scenario and at the same time do something that you can make it an advantage for you.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 30, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency prices still falling this day because with the green on bitcoin, the altcoin have their time to increase and some of the altcoins can increase higher than yesterday. but still, we are in the unpredictable situation which everything can go down again in the next week and as long as we can use this moment to take a profit then we can wait for the next thing that might happen in the next week.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
The cost of crypto currency is determined on the basis of market laws. The more demand, the higher the price. Therefore, if you already have a crypto currency, it will be advisable to wait for the course to rise.
Activity: 122
June 29, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
This situation is normal for every money market. But, i did not expect pretty much. Yesterday, bitcoin was $6076 yesterday. I do not know if we see 5k's. But, this will change in next time. We will win.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Its sad to see market condition right now. Market cap drop more than 60% from highest and most altcoin drop the price. Many factor why market drop, some investor panic because many news about hacking on exchange and some panic because many bad news around market.
I am still holding my token and coin and waiting market recover again
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
Lots of icos are still raising more than the softcap requirement very easily and the market has recovered a little in the last week so not all bad news.
I think the fall of the price of cryptocurrency is a common thing because cryptocurrency itself has often experienced like this and so now you can invest in altcoin that promises and benefits because the current conditions are a good time to invest and buy altcoin

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
Yes, it does not matter if they fall or not, they will eventually grow and who will sell later will be very sorry about this.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 03:03:37 AM
in my opinion, if This is indeed a very difficult condition. Where more ICO projects fail. The more things that make the ICO project cannot go back as usual. Everyone is tired of falling prices, we end up needing bulls run and upward trends for people to be positive and make them invest in the future.

Activity: 99
June 29, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
it is now the market is experiencing a drastic price decline, and maybe this will happen in a long time
and maybe the market will recover later in the year, but that's just a prediction from an article I read
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 02:30:33 AM
The crypto market continues to take a beating with ETH down 3% in the past 24 hours and BTC down 4%. The general consensus is that the recent decline is due to a slump in trader confidence after:

• Multiple major hacks, most recently: Bithump and ClearCoin
  • Pump and dump schemes
  • Wednesday's announcement that the US Department of Justice seized $20M+ in bitcoin from illegal vendors
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 02:10:48 AM
does not make a problem. Crypto always have the risk and ride down is aware of things that happen in crypto. even when all countries, as well as the internet, began to prohibit crypto, a lot of support that appears also to him. This will make a new round for crypto and crypto will make more and have a high value.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 28, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
Yes the cryptocurrency for now was in a falling down situation, But all we gonna do for now is to wait until the cryptocurrency will be back into a high price, We know it will recover soon so we need to wait for now and hold our token and don't sell into a low prices.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 06:50:17 AM
now do not just a time for the cryptocurrency market. People are in a panic sell their coins and are lowering prices even more. but there is a positive side - from the business will go to people who wanted to get rich quickly and don't make any effort. I think that such people don't need cryptocurrency community
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
I think the market is going through some difficulties and really the prices the coins fall. We are seeing a lot of negative factors affect the prices of coins. This year will be a turning point for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
already a few months ago the price of cryptocurrency fell and until now can not recover, the situation gets worse after exchange in south korea successfully hacked by hackers Smiley Cry
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 28, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
I completely agree with you, this year is has being difficult for crypto with all the negative. And it is unknown when the situation will improve but we can only be hopeful
If you go to fiat markets, you can see this year is difficult for everything. Even Tesla can go bankrupt. Crypto is also connected to the real world and people's emotions, we just need to wait and be patient.

wait and be patient is a solution that we can do in this situations so we can survive in the market. I am sure that this will not stay for a long time and there will be a time for us to see everything will be back to normal and we can be able to make a profit again. maybe cryptocurrencies falling in this year but we still have another year to see cryptocurrencies is rise again. I am sure that cryptocurrencies will grow in the next year and the cryptocurrencies can increase higher again with support from all people.
Activity: 350
June 27, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
That's not good. I wanted to get rid of couple ETH and now i really have to hodl it.
You can not be sure that tomorrow the growth of bitcoin will not start again, and if this happens the ethereum will also start to grow. Maybe you should not sell your airtime now. The market has not yet signaled the continuation of the fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
I completely agree with you, this year is has being difficult for crypto with all the negative. And it is unknown when the situation will improve but we can only be hopeful
If you go to fiat markets, you can see this year is difficult for everything. Even Tesla can go bankrupt. Crypto is also connected to the real world and people's emotions, we just need to wait and be patient.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 06:04:10 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
These are not usual thing that are going on in the present time , but I think it was a necessary step that was needed for the improvement of the cryptocurrency world .
Here we can see that lots of people are still working in this field without exposing himself and they are fully anonymous which is not a good thing as a responsible citizen of his country .
Here many types of the social media platforms are retarding the advertisement of the cryptocurrency like things .
But still here we can see some better things regarding these things because , ICOs project are improving themself to give better profit otherwise it was easy to create ICO project by anyone and just make money .
And also Facebook like platforms are now allowed advertisement of cryptourrency project ( except ICOs project ) .
So wait for the better response in the future , because cryptourrency is our future .
Activity: 504
June 27, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
This is indeed a very difficult conditions. Where more and more of the ICO project failed. The more things that make the ICO project can't go back like I used to. This time even the cryptocurrency increasingly showed decreased and continues to decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: