Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 40. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:21:12 AM
Yes, the market is now a terrible situation, but we all know that the crypto-currency market is volatile, so prices will soon begin to rise again. Also, we do not need to worry that they prohibit advertising crypto currency, because their popularity is still growing, no matter what.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 05:14:11 AM
Its been half a year since these downfall of market price occur which starts on december 2017 yet I believe there still hope so lets not panic and just keep on investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
I think it will be last wave of bears in the market and soon bulls will have their long run in the market, I certainly hope so! Everyone is tired of falling prices, we finally need a bulls run and upward trend for people to be positive and make them invest in the future!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:01:32 AM
I completely agree with you, this year is has being difficult for crypto with all the negative. And it is unknown when the situation will improve but we can only be hopeful
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 27, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
The prices down is a common condition in crypto. Even this condition will continue to occur. Because the pattern in the crypto rightly so. There's always an increase and decrease in price. that is precisely the advantage will be available to traders.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 27, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Yeah prices are falling for a few months. But last week we have sudden pump. Bitcoin and Ethereum price goes up as well as the altcoins price. Maybe this is the pivotal point for the change from bear to bull market.
with decreasing Cryptocurrency will be able to make the risk level high enough. thus to overcome Cryptocurrency has falling prices is to remain supportive and increase investment. so that with the presence of much support will bring the market so increased.
I agree that the cryptocurrency price are falling and im feeling half worried and happy about it because it's make me to have doubt to my crypto right now, while the good thing is can buy a lot crypto in lower price. but i keep in my mind that everything will be alright, everythings happen for a reason that is the thought i've put in my mind and i know falling price is just a suddenly happen ann it won't last. Just keep believing to your crypto because this is what i do until now.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 04:47:57 AM
Calm, I think prices will soon rise, everything will soon change for the better. Be patient for a while.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 04:31:46 AM
the prices of coins falling is not new to the blockchain technology and in my own view it is still one of the features of the technology since it is a peer to peer system, it is been regulated most times by the participants in the technology and not by any agencies, so, most times it will be like this for a while and then the price appreciates.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Yeah prices are falling for a few months. But last week we have sudden pump. Bitcoin and Ethereum price goes up as well as the altcoins price. Maybe this is the pivotal point for the change from bear to bull market.
with decreasing Cryptocurrency will be able to make the risk level high enough. thus to overcome Cryptocurrency has falling prices is to remain supportive and increase investment. so that with the presence of much support will bring the market so increased.
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
That's not good. I wanted to get rid of couple ETH and now i really have to hodl it.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 03:58:08 AM
in my mind, This is really a test to go through in crypto. all of the new ones including crypto at ICO immediately experienced a tremendous price decline. for the bounty hunters will make sure they easily release their work for a low price. But I think you'd better hold it first and be patient waiting for the price to go up again.

Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 03:43:16 AM
In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
June 26, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
it's normal that prices are falling, but I do not think it's good that the fall has been going on for several months, I hope that soon there will be growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
Because a lot of complaints about projects are fraudulent, because of this they decided to limit advertising about ICO
Activity: 30
June 26, 2018, 05:55:11 AM
STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
Until recently, I thought that the market is not what will not save. But there are gaps of green color. And reliable start to grow. I'm buying new coins now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:37:50 AM
The cost of crypto currency is determined on the basis of market laws. The more demand, the higher the price. Therefore, if you already have a crypto currency, it will be advisable to wait for the course to rise.
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 04:25:38 AM
Not really, i don't really agree, this is a good time for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. We must stay relaxed and calm, because it will definitely be stable again the price. It's just a matter of time. we can only monitor and be patient, waiting for things to get better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 04:22:42 AM
Not only that, many scam developers and projects are still around. These should be one of the reasons why newcomers are leaving the space.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
June 26, 2018, 04:13:16 AM
what I see today is falling and so now with the market of the crypto market many people who prefer to invest and hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back then from now on many people who choose to hold altcoin and invest in altcoin that promise and benefit

Pages:
Jump to: