Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 41. (Read 45840 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 04:01:48 AM
The conditions in which the market is experiencing a drastic price drop. Is a condition that is common. Calm, that this condition will soon be improved. Some time the price will again improve. Just be patient to wait.

I've been see somthing like this which said that price will be rise soon, but i think with the recent condiiton and bitcoin prices keeps falling, it will takes more time than we expected, sadly, weak hands is have more number that keeps prices down.

if you will be saying that the price will rise soon will not help anything. you are a definitely a little shrimp speculato that can't give or affected the cryptocurrency. if you are the whale and you can do anything but it looks impossible. I were not talking bullshit again about the price will rise or increase again soon. let the market grow in various ways is much better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
soon everything will change for the better.

Many hope for it, it's been 6 months already and only promises of a bright future. But the market is plunging more and more into the abyss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
I predicted that BTC will most likely flatten out at around 5-6k USD, didn't know if that was actually going to happen lol. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it fizzles out to about 5000 USD over the next however long, before the next phase in Bitcoin shenanigans.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

be patient for a while. the fall in price is not an issue that should be debated, because it is very commonplace and common. but at a time when prices are falling is better you hold the coin you have so as not to fall into a lower price
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
June 26, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
The conditions in which the market is experiencing a drastic price drop. Is a condition that is common. Calm, that this condition will soon be improved. Some time the price will again improve. Just be patient to wait.

I've been see somthing like this which said that price will be rise soon, but i think with the recent condiiton and bitcoin prices keeps falling, it will takes more time than we expected, sadly, weak hands is have more number that keeps prices down.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:40:10 AM
Indeed what I saw from a few weeks ago crypto market has decreased and with the decline many people who hold their altcoin and wait for the market price again stable and can sell it when market price back up and can get profit then I am sure with the market decline crypto which currently can restore market prices and altcoin prices

Activity: 784
June 26, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
Since the beginning of last year until now indeed be a very difficult time after some hardfork going on.  many refusals to crypto san were prolonged until now. certainly, a lot of people hope this will end soon and will soon recover and can be profitable.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
soon everything will change for the better.
Activity: 335
June 26, 2018, 01:27:21 AM
Activity: 6
June 26, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
Criminals take advantage of the current situation to deceive potential investors. When the prices are low they offer great bonuses. That's just my opinion. Internet giants are just trying to protect potential investors not to be fooled by them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 26, 2018, 01:19:13 AM

I think its just normal because as we look at 2017 chart its showing that cryptocurrency was over pump and this is the major caused why crypto is falling. Its the perfect time to buy more and hold more coins which you think has a bright future. And as the market are falling take a relaxing vacation too dont stress your self waiting for the market to get up , theres a perfect timing for it and market will not be forever pumping so this event of market crash os just normal. Be observative and read more about crypto so that enough knowlegde will guide you through success.
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 26, 2018, 01:12:50 AM
I think now it is necessary not to panic but to think about the future and take promising coins at an acceptable price, because the bull market is coming soon. And such situations are constant and in principle the one who sees this is not the first time does not pay much attention to this.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
June 26, 2018, 01:07:24 AM
I still believe in crypto, I hope that prices stopped falling and the market started to show a small increase
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 04:24:57 PM
In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
Hi
I see it this way: Where bad times are also better times come again.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
Many people look for the cheaper price in crypto to get big profit hopefully. And we know many cryptocurrencies appear and make many choices for investor.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 25, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
Unfortunately , I agree with you, 2018 is the most difficult year for all of us ... but I think it's too early to give up on crypto . In the near future, everything will change

I feel that this year is really difficult to us for searching a profit but we could still survive if we can follow with what happens in the market so we can make a trade and make a profit too. I will not think to give up on crypto because I think I still have a chance to stay in this crypto world and I can make another profit in the future. the only things that I need to do are how to search for a good moment to buy and sell every coin that I want so I could make a profit in weekly and monthly.
Activity: 658
June 25, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
Yes, the price is slowly but sure, falling down everyday. The price reaches its bottom. We can see many coins are red. Moreover, ETH and Bitcoin are very dropped. It will really influence the other altcoins. Of course. But, we have passed this kind of this condition in the early year. I'm sure that the price still can rise again. Just wait for the good moment.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
Unfortunately , I agree with you, 2018 is the most difficult year for all of us ... but I think it's too early to give up on crypto . In the near future, everything will change
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Pages:
Jump to: