Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018 - page 11. (Read 21373 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 02, 2018, 06:22:15 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

The present situation is very dicey,for old investors in the crypto market, it's a welcome development for them however for the new investors who have just come into the market the situation is not encouraging for them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
I think that the biggest possible risk in 2018 is that if the cryptocurrency doesn't show any growth, it will scare all investors for a long time.

2018 is almost over. As for me, the main risk of this year was the decision to buy the cryptocurrencies when they were expensive, in January. However, that time nobody could expect the greatest bloodbath and the bears.
Activity: 938
December 01, 2018, 05:52:52 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

investors will feel worried if they experience losses due to the poor market
but there are also investors who are happy with this because this is an opportunity for investors to buy
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 01, 2018, 05:49:55 AM
Current market conditions are not investors' desires and this is definitely not a good situation for everyone, indeed this is a common thing because of price fluctuations, only now the decline is very severe.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
December 01, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
Cryptocurrency is in the state of survival due to his price of dumping at the market, it is on critical stage but this time it is starting to develop and begin to recover from the downfall on what happened crypto is not at risk it is just happened in this business...
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
Perhaps this risk of crypto currency in 2018 is a decrease in crypto prices that cannot be predicted and that can be a drastic decline. But with that happening there also began to be a good start. Actually, buying crypto currency now is a very good time. And holding it back for the next few months I think it will benefit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

I think the current market situation will greatly reduce the number of investors in projects. We can already observe the outflow of investors. Many projects carry ICO drains or reduce Softcup size
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 03:41:31 AM
not only when 2018 is this cryptocurrency actually has a very high risk, this is because of the cryptocurrrency price movements that cannot be guessed so that cryptocurrency has a very high risk because it can make you rich and can make you poor.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 03:01:02 AM
At first, I thought this dip is just as the normal once we've been experiencing, but this is way beyond my thinking, as I never thought it would just go down this low. It's really disappointing to all lovers of crypto. I already lost quite a lot of money, and I can't just sell my coins off at this time.
This dip is also the normal dip as others in the current market which we saw all over the year of 2018. But we have to stay in patience and have to wait for the good time. I am seeing this type of dip from the start of the year and I am sure that it will end up sooner and all of the prices of all the coins will recover in the upcoming ETF approval.
Activity: 504
November 28, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
Yes, as we see this year cryptocurrency is really down, in my opinion this also affects investors, maybe investors think twice about investing in crypto because they don't want to take more risks
You are certainly right, but I would highlight this in a more global conclusion. It seems to me that many investors are simply afraid of losing their money, because the risk of losing a deposit in cryptocurrencies is critically high, especially this year.
Activity: 294
November 28, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
Yes, as we see this year cryptocurrency is really down, in my opinion this also affects investors, maybe investors think twice about investing in crypto because they don't want to take more risks
Activity: 490
November 28, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
The risk of crypto is currently very sad, and the price decline has shocked many to lose.
But this situation must be faced to make us stronger and ready to move into the future.
Activity: 700
November 28, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
At first, I thought this dip is just as the normal once we've been experiencing, but this is way beyond my thinking, as I never thought it would just go down this low. It's really disappointing to all lovers of crypto. I already lost quite a lot of money, and I can't just sell my coins off at this time.
I was also surprised by this condition but what I could do was only be able to survive and believe that one day the price would rise.
this is indeed a bad year for crypto but this won't continue so it's better to keep holding it forward.
I am sure if there will be an increase next year, all we need to do is wait.
Activity: 630
November 28, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
I think that the biggest possible risk in 2018 is that if the cryptocurrency doesn't show any growth, it will scare all investors for a long time.
It may have experienced downtrend, but certainly that downtrend is something that is practically good for those who know how to handle themselves in the market, which is one thing I believe is hard for a lot of people to achieve. If you understood the risk before investing in the market, you will learn to know how to take advantage of the risk to always be at a better advantage. A lot of people instead tend to panic when it comes instead of preparing for it before it happens and now that there is an opportunity in the market, they are still not taking advantage of it and then they end up missing it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
Activity: 504
November 27, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
there are many and big risks and fears of cryptocurrency this year so many have appeared in crypto and many do not recover their losses as well as many holders of coins and yet have not earned because the price is low.
There are risks not only this year, the risks in cryptocurrency are quite normal situation because cryptocurrency is known to be a constant risk since there is a manipulation factor that the community constantly says.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 26, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 26, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
noticeably affect, investors are in no hurry to invest even in very successful projects
no one wants to risk their money
and deferred profit is also not a very attractive thing.
Activity: 773
November 26, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
Lack of proper investment led the market to decline. In the future everything will be fine with the market, but in order to restore it, large investments are needed that no one is willing to invest. Therefore, we will fluctuate in such a state for a very long time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 26, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
There are two sides of investors in this area,the first is those investors that buying to gain profit when its on growing stage,and the other is those investors that waited for the downtrend and buy coins for another sets of holdings ,so what youre asking is depend on what investors are we talking here.and i believe that those you called investors thats been affected by this kind of market movement are mostly noob and greed.those are cant wait for any longer just to profit
Pages:
Jump to: