Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginners Reference Book - page 3. (Read 42495 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
This is a nice project. Sent a Digitalcoin donation. Makes sense that you'd post a version with text mostly hidden so that your work won't be copied before it's published.  Please PM me with the final version of the Digitalcoin pages, here or on the Digitalcoin forum, so I can do a final review.

TT

OK thank you.  I am going to go over the pages again within the next two weeks.  I will then discuss the content with you afterwards.

Thank you for your support.  

P.S. Are you aware of any outlets from which I can strongly promote this publication?  

It's so difficult to recoup your investment on things like this. Are you planning on distributing hard copy or electronically? I think you must distribute electronically, so why should I buy it when I know one of my friends will get it and just send me a copy? I think the question is more "what to promote" instead of "where to promote". Where you should promote is on banner adds on sites frequented by crypto enthusiasts. I'd help with a list, but I'm sure you're familiar with dozens. More important is what you're promoting.

It seems that you're creating a one time publication, and you'll sell it when it's done. You should sell it as a subscription, 1year paid in advance, where each month the subscriber gets maybe 4 new pages, and updates to previously published pages. Maybe the whole thing could be one pdf being the cover, intro, background, definitions, etc, then each coin would be a seperate pdf.

This will be an excellent piece of reference material, it will stay current, and will also have historical significance as many of the coins you document disappear. You should stress this.

Finally, I've known about this project for weeks at least, but I have yet to hear how I can order one. you should get an ordering mechanism in place right away.

TT

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
Infinitecoin IFC preview section:

legendary
Hobonickels HBN preview section:

legendary
Goldcoin GLD preview section:

legendary
Please remember that all preview sections look unfinished.  It takes time to continuously copy and paste the pages.  I have posted these sections as proof that I am progressing well with this project. 
legendary
Dogecoin DOGE preview section:

legendary
Diamond DMD preview section:

legendary
Nice work, thanks a lot for your effort !
I am a bit disappointed I do not see Riecoin - there is no other such cryptocurrency with CPU only miner available and with proof of work actually proving mathematical hypothesis

Unfortunately it was not chosen back on the 16th of March this year.  The 2nd Edition may include Riecoin Wink
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Nice work, thanks a lot for your effort !
I am a bit disappointed I do not see Riecoin - there is no other such cryptocurrency with CPU only miner available and with proof of work actually proving mathematical hypothesis
legendary
Digitalcoin preview section:

legendary
Digibyte DGB preview section:

legendary
Colossuscoin COL preview section:

legendary
Cryptogenic Bullion preview section:

legendary
Blackcoin BC preview section:

legendary
Auroracoin AUR preview section:

legendary
Anoncoin ANC preview section:

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Good Idea and Great Job.
legendary
I am currently researching and writing the Fedoracoin TIPS section today Smiley
legendary
This is a nice project. Sent a Digitalcoin donation. Makes sense that you'd post a version with text mostly hidden so that your work won't be copied before it's published.  Please PM me with the final version of the Digitalcoin pages, here or on the Digitalcoin forum, so I can do a final review.

TT

OK thank you.  I am going to go over the pages again within the next two weeks.  I will then discuss the content with you afterwards.

Thank you for your support.  

P.S. Are you aware of any outlets from which I can strongly promote this publication?  
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
This is a nice project. Sent a Digitalcoin donation. Makes sense that you'd post a version with text mostly hidden so that your work won't be copied before it's published.  Please PM me with the final version of the Digitalcoin pages, here or on the Digitalcoin forum, so I can do a final review.

TT
Pages:
Jump to: