Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginners Reference Book - page 4. (Read 42495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
ur diamond pages have wrong and outdated infos
get in touch with ur again before u go in print with book and we will
help u get the facts rights and up to date

a bounty for ur work will be only claimable at that last stage

i personal not a believer in that book idea because everyone interested can study btt

but maybe there people who prefer a book

The preview pages I have posted are nearly two months old.  More updated information has been added since then.  I will check all current coin specifications on the 12th of September for the final time.  As a result of this, all specifications will be correct upto this date.  This will be stated under each spec ("As of 12/09/2014") 

Thank you for getting in touch
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
ur diamond pages have wrong and outdated infos
get in touch with ur again before u go in print with book and we will
help u get the facts rights and up to date

a bounty for ur work will be only claimable at that last stage

i personal not a believer in that book idea because everyone interested can study btt

but maybe there people who prefer a book

legendary
I am working on the Bitcoin section today.  Alot of research and writing ahead of me
legendary
Hi Tyke, just sent you 1000 000 TiPS Smiley (from an exchange though so might take some time)
TiPS is currently undergoing new changes, check our FedoraCoin thread again soon to see what's new and if you wish I can PM you the final design we reach at when we're finished. When do you expect to be done with your book?
Thanks for your efforts and wish you good luck!

Thank you for the donation.

Please send me anything which can help me via private message. 

I expect the book to be finished by this Christmas.  I have many holidays booked from work Cheesy
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Hi Tyke, just sent you 1000 000 TiPS Smiley (from an exchange though so might take some time)
TiPS is currently undergoing new changes, check our FedoraCoin thread again soon to see what's new and if you wish I can PM you the final design we reach at when we're finished. When do you expect to be done with your book?
Thanks for your efforts and wish you good luck!
legendary
I am looking for someone to help make the cover look more professional.  I still want the coin logos to remain in the same order.  If there is anyone who can help, please private message me in order for us to discuss it further.
legendary
An updated cover.  All the news seen have four page sections.  I had to remove 9 coins (40 alts and BTC remain) due to low coin activity.  Sorry to any community or developers disappointed by my decision. 

Here is the cover: 

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I think you shouldn't write about every Clonecoin, which will be forgotten at the end of this year. Innovative, that are here to stay, should be the topic. Projects like Ethereum or the CryptoNote technology. Especially latter is an extremely sophisticated and promising technology and with Monero one of the most active developed ones. It offers true anonymity through ring signatures and stealth addresses and has also an innovative algorithm which offers egaltarian proof of work. You shouldn't waste time on coins like Innfinitecoin, they will be forgotten in half a year and when remembered, then as another clone coin
legendary
Asiccoin, CounterParty, Franko, Mincoin, Particle and USDe have all been removed from the book.  Too much inactivity and low interest have lead me to make this decision.  Sorry if anyone is disappointed.   
legendary
Anoncoin has its own four page section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book.  Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

I will document all major historical events for ANC as well as the current coin specifications.  I have been working on the book for a few months.  If you would like to help fund this future publication, here is my ANC wallet address:

ANVLEZMHZYZRtS9mT4WNxunwLN7xi89imD

How many confirmations are there per transaction?  

Here is the preview section for ANC:

legendary
At this moment in the book's progression, many coin sections have been completed. I predict I will have all 50 sections complete by next month. I can then focus on finishing the whole book in October. In November I can then get it published before this Christmas Cheesy
legendary
Ultracoin UTC has its own four page section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Reference Book.  Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

I will document all major historical events for UTC as well as the current coin specifications.  I have been working on the book for a few months.  If you would like to help fund this future publication, here is my UTC wallet address:

UeCnPrfaUJBRCi6125VpvCQJ3Mn8hvbbs1

Please can someone say how the IPO 1.6 million pre-mine was used?

Here is the preview section for UTC:

legendary
Mintcoin preview section (I have completed it on my computer):

Next section I am completing today is Ultracoin UTC
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
YOU NEED TO PUT IT IN YOUR BOOK !!!

Librexcoin has just launched the 1st POS coin staking wallet for Android devices.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sinet3k.librexwallet
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I'd have to vote for iXCoin. Lots of mystery to write about, more mystery than Bitcoin.

Cheers!
legendary
I have been working on the Maxcoin section today Smiley

Below is the teaser(preview) section of Maxcoin MAX.  Any feedback is welcome and donations towards the publication are highly appreciated.

mHxH7LCofwjxZttjtVHCXnYR8zrKDfpzqT

legendary
I have been working on the Maxcoin section today Smiley
legendary
New potential cover designs. 

https://i.imgur.com/fNuxDyH.png

Which one is your favourite?

More designs to follow shortly

Any thoughts on these preliminary covers? Please could a graphics designer help produce further covers. Cheesy
legendary
Any developer who is interested in my work, please pm me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: