Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginners Reference Book - page 7. (Read 42495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
Hi, Tyke!

I know some of this has already been addressed on the Darkcoin thread, but I thought I'd reiterated it here as well.
Some suggested changes for your entry on Darkcoin:

1. Logo has been updated:
https://fpbj5a.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2pybWGEyBby47Xum53K8Mj1Tlrf-vZpKJuCxCkr0HvJtSpm6CKLXaIGpejNaIFjoKERn4ON4dxfO7mVlhVJAmRSuTUF-ajB1cBZ8BoQ7l59dk/darkcoin_logo_template.png?psid=1
or
https://fpbj5a.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2pF5F2yKzr9ebo7MPnVHePp0O1Nn423QJ35t75ejMnUqyzPhECS2iOrz8XUuhC6cy-Z6Ol-eWiNaP6uJ75cU27bjFbrOhkiCTwpbaM6qY4SeA/darkcoin_logo_workmark.png?psid=1

2. Should be "X11 Proof of Work" on the title page. Darkcoin does not use Scrypt.

3. Update to the History section:
"Darkcoin reached an all-time high on the 25th of May 2014 at a market cap of $65,409,487. At this peak, each DRK was worth 0.02681 BTC according to Mintpal."

Other than that, I think it looks pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the encouragement Cheesy
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.
Hi, Tyke!

I know some of this has already been addressed on the Darkcoin thread, but I thought I'd reiterated it here as well.
Some suggested changes for your entry on Darkcoin:

1. Logo has been updated:
https://fpbj5a.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2pybWGEyBby47Xum53K8Mj1Tlrf-vZpKJuCxCkr0HvJtSpm6CKLXaIGpejNaIFjoKERn4ON4dxfO7mVlhVJAmRSuTUF-ajB1cBZ8BoQ7l59dk/darkcoin_logo_template.png?psid=1
or
https://fpbj5a.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2pF5F2yKzr9ebo7MPnVHePp0O1Nn423QJ35t75ejMnUqyzPhECS2iOrz8XUuhC6cy-Z6Ol-eWiNaP6uJ75cU27bjFbrOhkiCTwpbaM6qY4SeA/darkcoin_logo_workmark.png?psid=1

2. Should be "X11 Proof of Work" on the title page. Darkcoin does not use Scrypt.

3. Update to the History section:
"Darkcoin reached an all-time high on the 25th of May 2014 at a market cap of $65,409,487. At this peak, each DRK was worth 0.02681 BTC according to Mintpal."

Other than that, I think it looks pretty good. Keep up the good work!
legendary
I would like to see Philosoperstones PHS in this book. One of the better POS coins around.

I could get in as a result of one of the voted coins becoming inactive and lost.  RDD replaced VOLT as a result of RDD's popularity.  I will take your wish into account Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I would like to see Philosoperstones PHS in this book. One of the better POS coins around.
legendary
The first three page draft of Goldcoin GLD has been written.  Please say if anything important is missing or incorrect so that the next draft can then be improved.  

Any donations towards the future summer publication are highly welcome - EAgQmomm9r4uTeRVUsYmz4BTUNqopTAnNi

legendary
Here is the first draft (3 page section) for ASICcoin:

legendary
Here is the first 3 page section draft for Anoncoin.  Please say if anything is incorrect or missing.  Any major historical events the community can put forward are highly welcome.  Here are the pages:

Any donations to the future summer publication of this book are welcome - ANVLEZMHZYZRtS9mT4WNxunwLN7xi89imD

Thank you
legendary
I will incorporate all feedback I have received from the founders, developers and community once I have completed all the first drafts.  I should be at that stage by the end of this month.  I am leaving Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Feathercoin, Novacoin until the end depending on how extensive the sections are for the other 45 coins.  

legendary
I am pleased to announce that I have written the first draft for Diamond DMD.  Please say if any information is incorrect.  Also I need help completing it.  This section will be included in the book (Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative") in the summer.  Any donations will be highly appreciated towards making the publishing a reality.  

Donatikon address:  dYbJYA5zUqjoLhM5H2Ni2oC6gL8UkRebVT

Here are the pages:

Thanks for all your support

legendary
All coin sections will now have three pages similar to the Reddcoin pages above.
legendary
I have written the second draft for Reddcoin RDD.  Please read these three pages, I convey your comments.  Each coin section will look similar to this in the second draft.  There are some obvious errors that need attention.  I am trying my best to get my project finished Cheesy  

First page:

Second page:

Third page:

Any donations towards my project will be highly welcome.  

RcKcF8LcaHiCNr3yhPawaVJ4JujUX8426s
legendary
MINT and MAX sections:

legendary
I am very happy with how my project is progressing.  In the week several weeks I will be able to put alot of work into this due to being on holiday from work.  Exciting times Cheesy
legendary
Thank you to the Reddcoin community for their support of this project.
legendary
The next sections will be MAX, MIN and MINT
legendary
I am pleased to announce that I have written the preliminary section for Reddcoin RDD.  If there are any important dates that I have missed or stated incorrectly, please say.  Reddcoin is now part of my book (instead of VOLT) which will be finished by this summer.  Any donations towards the final project are highly appreciated.

RcKcF8LcaHiCNr3yhPawaVJ4JujUX8426s

legendary
The Particle Preliminary section:

legendary
Primecoin preliminary section:

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am now considering Reddcoin for this book.  VOLT will be replaced

Good idea, the only thing VOLT had going for it was it's name.
legendary
I am now considering Reddcoin for this book.  VOLT will be replaced
Pages:
Jump to: