Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 12. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't think it will get up to 2025, crypto space is really developing quick so i think it will not take that long for it to come to pass.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
There are many questions. Or exchanges will create some built-in exchangers, with which the money will be deducted to manufacturers or stores will release their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
I believe it's an uplifting news for those of us who get a kick out of the chance to execute everytime in digital currency, I concur with the subjects producer, I likewise anticipate that in a long time from now I will get installment with cryptographic money, I think it isn't difficult to happen, with silver metal gold instead of paper cash, once more, I'm certain it will happen.
Activity: 99
yes hopefully it can happen, we don't know how long crypto will survive. seeing the red market at the moment, makes me pessimistic that crypto will last until 2025.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Didn't you know that a lot of shops are accepting cryptocurrencies right now? And I don't mean illegal ones. But they counts too. The future is near guys.
Activity: 140
Of course i believe it can be possible by 2025 because several online stores are allowing crypto payment already and hope same process will be started by shops commonly nearby.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin has already been accepted in many shops around the world and many more joining every week. 2025 is far, I believe it will be accepted in most shops by 2020 or 2021.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
For me, this situation is possible if the majority of food producers will absorb the crypto industry. And we'll go to the store, all dairy products to buy for the EOS, and meat for the NEO.
Activity: 378

Yes mate, I'm also a crypto pro. Crypto will someday replace fiat money for all types of transactions. I think it needs at least 10 years to come that all countries use crypto as a transaction tool.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
If this is indeed true, this certainly is a very good development. They know that Crypto is increasingly popular and was able to attract many investors. With a store that could receive money, this crypto will add Zing crypto users. And this would be the right solution to address the use of cash with the risk of robbery.
Activity: 89
Why immediately 2025 year! Cryptocurrency is actively used around the world right now. Especially in third world countries !
Agreed. But still not as open as we would like. For example, in Russia it is in circulation only due to holes in the legislation.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
I think that by 2025 a lot of shops will be accepting bitcoin payments. We already have some of them now adopting that system, and receiving bitcoin as payment options. By 2025, the popularity of cryptocurrencies would have been spread so much that the system would be greatly accepted than it is now. This is the future that I see.
I think it's possible but forever Bitcoin will only be an investment tool because so far people don't actually use bitcoin as a payment instrument, especially in 2025 I think bitcoin has been mined and I'm sure bitcoin owners will hold bitcoin as long as possible because the price will definitely it becomes very expensive so if crypto will be used as a payment tool, I don't think bitcoin will be used but altcoin
Activity: 37
First of all, I think that if we want cryptocurrencies to be accepted as a method of payment we should wait for them to become stable, and we don't even have a forecast of when it will happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I believe that cryptocurency will be accepted much earlier then 2025. There are some locations already that accept bitcoin. And this is just the beginning of a big change of peoples mind
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This will be a good sign of the crypto industry, because more and more shops and institutions accept different cyptocurrency as payment, it will be very good to use it, except for trade and the intended use for each platform of a certain crypto currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hope so. Earlier better.

I hope top 10 coins will be accepted worldwide soon not just Bitcoin.

I wonder how China will deal with it. Cant wait to see 2025.
Activity: 364
At the moment, everything tells us that it will happen much earlier. Already, many shops, cafes, bars are beginning to take it. The law of network effect comes into force and cannot be stopped. The critical mass is typed:)) I think we have to wait 2-3 years for the widespread use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
I think it'll be a lot sooner. After all, now it is accepted in many places. Most likely, by 2020 we will see its widespread application.
Activity: 98
I think that by 2025 a lot of shops will be accepting bitcoin payments. We already have some of them now adopting that system, and receiving bitcoin as payment options. By 2025, the popularity of cryptocurrencies would have been spread so much that the system would be greatly accepted than it is now. This is the future that I see.
Activity: 70

I really hope that it will happen soon, crypto has easily been accepted by the world community and its value is relatively stable, only we see it. However, if you see the fluctuations in crypto values, of course this is not easy for you to accept, even though it has been proven to be able to rise again, but such situations are sometimes terrible.
Pages:
Jump to: