Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 14. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think so but this will be not earlier than 2025 because the government must accept cryptocurrency and the shops must have the terminals that can exchange cryptocurrencies in Fiat Money in the real time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, I am also almost sure that this should happen a little earlier - in 2020-2021. Cryptocurrency is already on the way of global recognition. Most representatives of the civilized world already know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Cryptocurrencies are fast and convenient.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10

As I know cryptocurrency except too many shopping website for payment processor. eBay already accept cryptocurrency payment and Amazon already accepted cryptocurrency payment. if you want to shopping with eBay and Amazon so you can pay your money via cryptocurrency. You can't wait for payment in 2025 so you can still now bye any kind of product and pay cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It seems to me that by 2025 we will use a lot of coins in everyday life and it will be very convenient, because they are very   easy to use.
Activity: 157
I think it's possible. Because more and more people get acquainted with the blockchain device and learn all the benefits and convenience of cryptocurrencies. But i'm not sure 2025 or earlier, or later? Just hope it will be soon
Activity: 756
That means they believe that cryptocurrency is good in the future, and they believe that crypto will last until 2025. I hope crypto will advance from year to year
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think there is a chance that this will happen sooner, in 2022-2023. But even if this happens much later, it will still be very good for the cryptocurrency market, and everything connected with it.
Activity: 113
I am sure it will happen really soon - some shops already accept different cryptocurrencies as a payment method. As for the wide spreading, it is likely to happen within 1-2 years.

It's possible, but retail ecosystem must change for that. I actually know the project OSA DC that aims to change retail market and they want to make their token as payment method for some products as well! That might be one of the first steps on the way to massive acceptance of crypto in stores!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
I am sure it will happen really soon - some shops already accept different cryptocurrencies as a payment method. As for the wide spreading, it is likely to happen within 1-2 years.
Activity: 7
That moment when you realize that the price of the goods you're carrying on the way to cashiere has risen to 10%...
Jokes aside, looking forward to that
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes, of course. If you notice and search worldwide then you will find out many shops where you can buy the products by using cryptocurrency. I think this idea is awesome. When it will be accepted in worldwide then it will be the another revolution of technology. There are many shops are already accepted crypto.

So, we can say that it will be accepted in shops with worldwide by 2025.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
I think it will happen because there are some retail stores that already accept cryptocurrency to purchase their products. Even Starbucks like to accept bitcoin as a payment in their store. Hopefully many stores will follow and accept cryptocurrency as payment.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
Of course. I don't doubt it. But I think that the cryptocurrencies will be accepeted on the mass basis much earlier. In fact already now in many areas cryptocurrency it is accepted. For example in the sphere of gambling.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We'll it would be a good help for the future of cryptocurrency. It would be helpful in the advancement of cryptocurrency and it's growth and I just hope that it would happen as soon as possible. There are already lots of establishments which accepts ans uses crypto which means the the advancement of cryptocurrency is starting to reach every corners of the world.

on where you are advance improvement for your country as well it may always depends on , so if this can ever be happen on that situation for we can should ever be use this in any shops if your country has some improvement on.

Well it even seems that it won't take that long since even now, and in this bear market, there already are institutions and companies dealing with crypro transactions. Both locally and online.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
I don't think about that, it will require a lot of processes and also a long time. With the acceptance of crypto in stores, it will minimize the use of conventional money. I think it will be difficult to implement. Crypto needs a lot of development to be able to realize all that, starting from how to access it so as not to depend on the internet network, so that customers do not have difficulties and limitations in transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

We'll it would be a good help for the future of cryptocurrency. It would be helpful in the advancement of cryptocurrency and it's growth and I just hope that it would happen as soon as possible. There are already lots of establishments which accepts ans uses crypto which means the the advancement of cryptocurrency is starting to reach every corners of the world.

on where you are advance improvement for your country as well it may always depends on , so if this can ever be happen on that situation for we can should ever be use this in any shops if your country has some improvement on.
Activity: 322
As soon as technologies allow to make payment in shops or supermarkets, all at once will pass to this form of payment.
Activity: 556

Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Cryptocurrency, as a means of payment, will be implemented earlier than in 2025, probably 5 years, the maximum we need to wait. I think the process will start with the major online shopping areas. For the cryptocurrency is a great future.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
Crypto currency is a new innovative system of payment I strongly believe as it been used in other places it will also be used in shops for transaction come 2025 i also believe come that time bitcoin will be generally accepted not just to shops alone
Pages:
Jump to: