Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 13. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
It will happen sooner. Fiat currencies are meeting various problems because they are outdated. There are new online currencies that are planned to increase more in value compared to alternatives such
as currencies and bonds. Crypto is the solution for that.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We cannot deny the fact that Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity in the world society. And we can't rule that out .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Why immediately 2025 year! Cryptocurrency is actively used around the world right now. Especially in third world countries !
Activity: 119
I would be careful about research this way. Many individuals still don't generally comprehend cryptographic money and imagine that coins like Tether or even tokens like Bitconnect are effectively terms as digital currency (yes, actually they exist on blockchain I know). In any case, if the situation is to work out, it would be just for Bitcoin, and maybe for alts like ETH and LTC. Also, individuals would not make blockchain exchanges to transports or shops. They would utilize their crypto platinum cards. So. Not genuine appropriation to me.
Activity: 56
There are too many known cryspons and market capitalization. We should use these coins to pay off and end the cash era here.
I believe  by the time more people and big finical institutions joins the space it will make cryptos to go main stream.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
I think that absolutely can happen with the development of science and technology. Revolution 4.0 has and is happening it happens fast, powerful. Won't be long now, people will grow quickly. At that time, will paper money will no longer be used. The country will gradually change possible to use electronic money, today electronic money has not yet been proved should be very difficult to develop in a sustainable way. It needs to be checked go, the SEC is a typical example. And this market is still too small, need to grow strongly in the coming time. To on par with stock and not too distant future.I predict 5 more years. we will be using electronic money in a broad way at the store to shop, watch movies, payments, or anything that we have.
Activity: 126

Yes, it's not impossible that this will happen, because many people will use cryptocurrency after knowing the extraordinary benefits.
There are already some of them who accept crypto as payment, and I think others will follow soon, but all need to be patient until the time comes.
Now, some cryptocurrencies have been also accepted in some industries. But, they are still some few only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think it will happen much sooner. After all, already there is a rapid growth of various goods. Which can be bought for crypto currency money. And this greatly facilitates the life of many crypto-drivers. I think we will soon perceive virtual currency as commonplace.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
For this, it is necessary that the cryptocurrency has a stable exchange rate relative to the base currency, or was the only currency which sounds unreal in the nearest future.
Activity: 75
This is not necessarily the case, and now Japanese stores can support cryptocurrencies. But in the future it may take 10 years to spread in more countries.
Activity: 110

This is very good news, and this will be a very great achievement for Crypto if it really can be accepted by shops as an official item of payment. I am sure, this step will also help improve crypto stability and from there it can penetrate the global market with official permission from the governments of countries in the world.
Activity: 70

You know, actually Crypto has penetrated the world a few years ago. It's just that, the biggest problem or enemy of crypto is the number of state governments and banks that are in it always consider crypto as a threat, and are very risky. This is obviously very hindering.

I am sure, that we will all use crypto to buy anything in the store and maybe all restaurants, malls, hotels etc. will receive crypto as a legal payment.
I think, in 2025 almost all countries have adopted crypto with all its advantages.
Activity: 102
Maybe, if the cryptocurrency is recognized by more people in 2025, I think it is entirely possible. Maybe next year may be 10 years, and its speed of development is determined according to people's needs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Governments need control over money transactions if they legalize crypto currencies, It will mean that they voluntarily refused large amounts of tax payments, it seems to me that the government will not approve of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
It is too early to saying or gives any prediction about cryptocurrency acceptance in 2025. Because cryptocurrency market nature is very volatile and nobody gives perfect prediction about it.
According to me if it is accepted by all governments, and they makes regulations about it, then may be sooner or later definitely cryptocurrency will be accepted at all over the world.
But this very long time, and what is hidden in future, nobody knows, but although always be positive and hope for this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
I think so but this will be not earlier than 2025 because the government must accept cryptocurrency and the shops must have the terminals that can exchange cryptocurrencies in Fiat Money in the real time.

2025 is too long, for now in my country there are some shop who accept crypto as payment actually bitcoin is the most popular coin in my country and many of the netizen are aware in crypto but not totally legal.
Activity: 93
It is anything but a mystery any longer. Crypto is another unrest for the installment framework. This is the manner in which that votes can be down to earth to make any installments in a time of progressively cutting edge innovation. On the off chance that it will be before long acknowledged I think will be a considerable amount of the waitperson and will positively have a ton of help and interest for it.
Pages:
Jump to: