Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 11. (Read 5965 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Already some shops accept crypto currency, I think yes, by 2025 there will be some stable currency that everyone will accept
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
I even expected that to happen earlier. It would be great to see many stores that accept currencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and items that are more legitimate. I thought it would be like that once people realized how great Crypto was!
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
In some developing countries, already now, crypto-currencies are widely used in the economy and in storekeeping. For example, in the Philippines. When, in general, will the crypto-currency boom begin in the world? It depends on how convenient and profitable it is to use crypto-currencies. Perhaps by 2020 there will be a great demand for crypto calculations in stores around the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

There is nothing that says that cryptocurrencies will not be accepted in the shops by that time, but it might take a lot of work because there are a lot of things that need to be done before we can get there. At least cryptocurrencies would have to be way more stable than they are now for them to be accepted in so many shops as we want them to be.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
It will be a common practice to pay for payments in cryptocurrencies before 2025.
copper member
Activity: 411
With positive news of partnerships, mass adoption and patents this 2018, I foresee  a 2025 or prior to that year a high level of mass adoption in every corner.
Activity: 294
I'd be happy if that was the case. But I don't see that kind of perspective yet because there's no proper technique.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I hope that the crypto currency will be actively used in everyday life of people. In addition, I am almost sure that people will understand the advantages of crypto currency and will use it with pleasure.
Activity: 126
I think that this is a very good idea and that I'm sure it will happen much earlier. I think that by the end of 2020, you can already pay in stores and restaurants.
Activity: 223
No way it takes that long.  Look how far we have come from inception.  Things will only speed up.  I think 2-3 years absolute max for this to reach the hands of gradma and grandpa.  They just need an easier interface and everyone will begin using it. 
Activity: 672
I think this will not happen. Governments are seeking to halt the development of electronic money. They issued compulsory e-money regulations in a framework. Electricity costs only last a short time.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
This is entirely possible, and there are still 7 years from 2025. After such a long period of time, if BTC has not been widely used, crypto will no longer have the opportunity to change the world.
Activity: 182
All of us can already now observe the popularity of crypts in stores. Now it has reached the point that even in some markets in many countries. You can buy food. It's very convenient and your tools are safe.
Activity: 726
Bitcoin has already been accepted in many shops around the world and many more joining every week. 2025 is far, I believe it will be accepted in most shops by 2020 or 2021.

I know several stores in several countries have accepted payment in stores in Japan and Korea. Recently Starbucks recently said that the company is working with Microsoft and Intercontinental Exchange New York Stock Exchange to develop a platform that allows customers to pay at the store with virtual currency. The future will be far more extensive.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
Quite a real story, in my opinion. The only question is what kind of coins will be used in these stores and how it will be controlled.
Activity: 406

I believed the cryptocurrencies that will going to be a future or accepted in any shop out there would be Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoincash, litecoin, cardaro, monero and dash. So far thats the lists of the cryptocurrencies that I believed will be accepted in the real world in the future.
copper member
Activity: 70
It is accepted in some stores already,here in Germany at least, I just paid my school fees with BTC hahah
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Although most governments cannot formalize payments using cryptocurrency as a legitimate transaction tool, so far many countries have received cryptocurrency payments. I think waiting until 2025 is a long time, it would be nice if in the next 2 years all governments have been able to legalize cryptocurrency as an alternative payment tool, it can make it easier for everyone to conduct transactions in all countries they visit without having to bother converting into existing local currency
Activity: 308
For 7 years, a lot can change and if the stores begin to accept cryptocurrencies then it will be a real world revolution of all spheres
Activity: 700
I hope this will happen faster. 2025 is a time that is too long to wait for crypto can be used for shopping. I think with the development of technology that could make it the better it will function optimally even in the near future. It could be between two more years of crypto will be entered in the online payment system that is big enough for this time alone is a lot of payments with crypto and it was pretty good.
Pages:
Jump to: