Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 33. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Yeah, crypto can be accepted in shops by 2025. What should be done in order to accept crypto? The first thing is crypto regulation.
 Government should allow people to buy goods and services and implement law to regulate cryptorelations
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Not that impossible.
Outside the community of CryptoWorld.
Cryptocurrency is already atract a lot of attention. and this people already knew how it could be easier to live with crypto.
And not to mention, some projects are advocated on doing crypto and major business establishment around the world.
its good to see, and this could really change the world a lot.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
And I believe that the crypto currency will be used in stores earlier.
Activity: 108
It would be nice to pay the bitcoins and not only for the purchase in the store.
Activity: 112
Already some shops accept bitcoin for settlement, but it's more like a crypto currency exchange than a payment.  Most likely soon it will be possible to pay in stores.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
This is very great and I wish it can happen soon. I know one day crypto will become accepted globally and use for exchange of goods and services and this will help it to become more stable.
Activity: 100
It will become very easy when Cryptocurrency will be accepted by the various shops to buy our daily stuffs.I think think that it will be the another success step in the history of cryptocurrency that will make our life easy.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

I bet it would be earlier than 2025. In the Philippines, there are some shops out there who are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment method like Gong Cha. There's also one convenience store who is accepting cryptocurrencies for buying goods and services from them, and I visited them one time. It would take a long while for cashless payments to massively adopt in various stores worldwide.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think that sooner or later it can really happen. This situation has its advantages, providing comfortable working conditions. But in any case, do not forget about hackers, the priority rate should be to protect users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Some of them accommodate already started approving bitcoin, in next over-the-counter constituted altcoins faculty moreover be interpreted much as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10

I think it will hardly happen. As you know, cryptocurrency's prices never stabilizes. I wonder what they will do to face it. Although cryptocurrency is convenient, fast. But it has a lot of things that are not suitable for daily use. In addition, governments aren't really interested in cryptocurrencies. Putting crypto into real life is very difficult.
Activity: 74
I feel that it is too early to say that,because we are still in an early years of this technology.A lot of countries has restricted cryptocurrencies that is why the development and adoption was slowed from the past couple of months but lets hope in the near future these countries will soon be realized that technology that they should have,cryptocurrencies are the future !
Activity: 149
Yes, I very much agree with it because we will be more made easy using crypto mainly to Transact offline. Basically, we get the coin and we need the money certainly will have to sell the coins used to be. And this is not, we can pay to use a coin and hope this can be done in the year 2025.
Activity: 191
I think we don't need to wait that long, there are a quite of amount shops that accept crypto and all we need is be patient and when peoples start accepting them then there are more shops will.
Activity: 56
It is possible that the cryptocurrency bitcoin and so on can both fall and grow, which will significantly affect its advertising in the world.
Activity: 57
Yes soon if all people accept crypto currency in real life soon for buy and selling stuff and to the world market it will be a huge successful of the crypto
Activity: 84
I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will be accepted in the shops some years later. Now, some cryptocurrencies have been also accepted in some industries. But, they are still some few only.
Activity: 168
I think the time projection is too far, i think it is already happening, some shops are accepting bitcoin as a method payment and other project like OPEN is building a platform that will even make it easier for anyone to receive payment using crypto currency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Year 2025 would be a widely adoption of cryptocurrency. I rather choose cryptocurrency than any fiat currency. Well in my case i will enjoy and retire as soon as possible. This is what i'm looking for in the long term part.
Activity: 50
This is good news, I am sure that in 2025 all stores will accept cryptocurrency.Already,there are shops that accept cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: