Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 34. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I expect this will be happening by then. In the past I had hopes for 2020 but at the same time I didn't expect the crypto resistance to still be this strong in 2018 let alone at its peak, I think 2025 seems realistic
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
I hope 2025 will be the year when blockchain will become much more closer than it is now Smiley And cryptocurrency acceptance in shops and markets will be not the biggest thing that will be integrated in our lives with crypto approval by the world community
Activity: 139
Well, I believe in this report of yours. The entirety of blockchain technology is a course into the future, henceforth things like this wouldn't be found wanting. Even greater things are gonna come our way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I think it will happen sooner that we expect. Since we all know that technology emerges quickly in the current state of our world strictly depends on technology all ready. At some places, we can use credit or debit cards as mode of payment and in a matter of time we can now use cryptocurrency as a payment for real life services and products.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

Given that this is true and backed by a real academic survey, this is really bullish news for cryptocurrencies. A major obstacle in realizing the true value of crypto is mass adoption. People who don't understand the technology are skeptical and have doubts that this can actually be applied in real life. When mass adoption grows enough for crypto to be used in shops and buses, there is no telling what bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be valued at.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes, seven years will definitely lead to a cashless society. But there is no guarantee that cryptocurrencies can be used in all stores, which requires a popularization process.
Activity: 126
It just theory. No one know what will happen in the future because the market and development doesn't always same. just go ahead and see what will happens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
It all depends on how quickly this market will develop during the next time; purely theoretically everything can be so we will live and see
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think it will happen much earlier around 2020-2022, it is just a matter of of regulation, legalization and registeration of the cryptocurrencies by the bigger countries and then we will see that crypto will become unstoppable, most countries are planning to complete these regulations within this year, so im bullish about market for long term.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
I am happy to see this happen in the near future. If that really happens, we will catch up with the future. Welcome electronic money accepted at stores in 2025.
Activity: 98
I Hope that the crypt will be an element of calculation in shops, gas stations, cafes, etc. It is very convenient! I think people with such a payment system will be able to buy more for their needs and needs. And do not need to use all the time exchangers! You can just pay at any time with a crypt!
it is very possible but as far as i can see we need decades to be able to achieve this,massive adoption will start when most of the countries agreed that cryptocurrencies is the future of the payment system.That is too early,regulations and banning from these countries surely slowed out community expansion but it doesnt mean that we cant.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency is already accepted in other countries today and there are governments who already legalize cryptocurrency, i think that sooner the community will be going to fully accept that bitcoins is a good asset for everyone.
Activity: 58
according to the road maps, it should happen much earlier, now it's just talk
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020, not all countries accept cryptocurrency. However some countries will move advance earlier like Japan, south korea, Russia, Swiss and others to accept cryptocurrency. Many online shop will do the same. Payment using CC and paypal will be abandoned and the users will move to cryptocurrency not only bitcoin.

I don't see it as a breakthrough if it is just couple of stores here and there. In order to be meaningful have to be widely spread practice. This will not happen any time soon and will definitely not happen before 2025.
People are overestimating the rate of adoption of bitcoin, I have no doubts that bitcoin is great and it will be with us for a long time but if even the Internet one of the greatest creation of mankind took a lot of time to be adopted and used in our everyday lives I really think the same will happen with bitcoin, we will need a few decades but if we are lucky we may see that level of adoption in a decade.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I think it will actually happen. If that happens it might make it easier for us to make payments. But what about bitcoin instability. It will certainly be a hassle and need some understanding for bitcoin to be an acceptable payment at the store.
Activity: 28
I don't think we can wait till 2025 before shop accept cryptocurrency for payment because some notable online and offline shops now accept cryptocurrency as means of transaction. I think there will be more adoption by 2020.
I think it's a good news for those of us who like to transact everytime in cryptocurrency, I agree with the topics maker, I also predict that in 5 years from now I will receive payment with cryptocurrency, I think it is not impossible to happen, with silver metal gold in place of paper money, again, I'm sure it will happen.
Activity: 75
not impossible because many peoples will be using cryptocurrency once its known by everyone in the world.
there are already some of them accepting crypto as a payment now, the others will follow as time passed by.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
It is likely that it will happen because I have seen ICOs that completed their crowdsale with success based on the promise of implementing ecommerce services, transportation, education, exchange, banking, etc.
Paying goods and services with crypto is what we are all waiting for and we are doing everything possible, supporting the ICOs that we believe they can do.
Pages:
Jump to: