Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 29. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020
Already this year any store will be able to sell its goods for a crypto currency, simply if it has a Dether project app on its phone. And mass introduction will be in 2019!
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It is quite possible and I think that it is even our future. Crypto's development and impact on the world and people at all is quite serious to be finished.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I expect this will be happening by then. I had hopes for 2020 but at the same time I didn't expect the crypto resistance to still be this strong in 2018 let alone at its peak, I think 2025 seems very realistic
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
yes hopefully soon accepted as a means of payment in stores. but it needs development to simplify how payments take place to get it done quickly at a low cost. I'm sure in time it will happen but all need a long collar and work time. we see people who have crypto not as a means of payment, but as an investment asset, and they will continue to keep it like gold.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Obviously it sounds like true. I think it won't happend earlier than 2025 coz we got a lot of issue in crypto now. shops will start accept crypto only when regulation will come and crypto will be stable at all. however it can be possible only in internet shops or shop only in big city's.
Activity: 153
this is unlikely to happen in my country. as far as I know to pay for the goods can only be the money of the state. it is forbidden to pay in currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I am fully confident that the crypto currency will be accepted. But it seems to me that the whole world can not accept it at once. In a few years, crypto will become common for large cities.
Activity: 364
in my opinion, cryptocurrency is a bright future transaction system because it will give us ease in payment. bitcoin has been used in some countries and I hope in my country also apply it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Probably it will happen in the future.  The technology is real time it will implement for other countries. Having some shops somewhere accepting crypto doesn't mean that it is very popular and widely spread. I believe that in 2025 crypto would not be so popular to use is regularly in shops.
Activity: 84
I think it will, because the encryption technology will be widely used in our lives in the future, it will achieve wireless payment worldwide.
Activity: 58
I am not surprised at this at all, crypto currency is gaining mass adoption and its  usage in shops has even begun in some cities / countries and very soon more shops will start accepting payment using it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

I do not think that the crypto currency will be accepted in stores in such a short time. Now in our country very few people know about the crypto currency and sellers are afraid to accept it as payment.
Activity: 103
By 2025, people will become more accepting of cryptocurrency and take it as a valid method of payment for goods and services. However, this cannot be generalized because a good number of people are still not going to accept it, especially in areas that are still being developed or yet to be developed, and it is notb exactly convenient and easy to use as compared to cash.
Activity: 84
I believe it won't take that long before crypto currency will be accepted in shops, I think it will be pretty sooner than the 2025 because I already know so shop that are accepting eth and bitcoin as a payment option at the moment.
Activity: 95
I think it will happen much earlier. Cryptocurrencies have many advantages and when fees will be low and TPS fast enough, then i am sure crypto will become very popular.
Activity: 70
It's already accepted in some shops across the world. Every year more and more  people are getting aware about the cryptocurrencies day by day. The majority of people believe cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted in shops and even on the bus by 2025.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Already some websites accept crypto as a payment method. I think what you have said, will happen before 2025.
Activity: 98
Everything may happen to the future especially related to this crypto. We will also hope so that cryptocurrency will be accepted for the shops in 2025. It will give a good effect for the crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I think this will happen much earlier, now there are projects that allow you to take the crypt for the goods in the stores and most of them will start this year. For example, the Dether project, the launch of the network this month.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
Judging by the way projects are being developed, and how many new projects there are, I think that maybe even earlier in stores such a service will appear.
Pages:
Jump to: