Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency wallets: Can they be hacked?? - page 36. (Read 4079 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?
Well, I think everything on the internet is not safe from hacking. Although some have a high security ,this does not guarantee a total security against hackers. Technology is improving as day goes by and so are people. Humans are the one who invented technology so humans also can get a way on how to hack even with the highest security. We cannot always trust on the security of the wallets.
Activity: 378
I am very interested to know if cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Core, NEON, Electrum can ever be hacked ?

As I know it and as I have seen, the answer is yes, online wallets sure can be hacked. There are lot of insidents that we can read that says that their wallets has been hacked, and most of those people who are complaining have an online account, so I think, having an offline crypto wallet is better amd more secured.
Activity: 518
It's truly possible, there are many hacker that wants to steal your funds to gain money just remember hackers is everywhere anytime they can attacked. Hackers nowadays are very smart and determined to steal anything and you only need to do is be careful on what information that you give in any site or phishing emails.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Yes for sure , wallet can be hacked. Technologies right now is very amazing that we all know it can bring good and bad to us.Like everyones wallet even how much you tried to take care of it theres a possible thing that it will be hacked.All we need to do is think before you click or dont trust anyone coz you might end caught in their trap.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
It can be hacked if you give your important thing like password or private key. You know scammers do all the things just to get our valuable things and they can manipulate our minds to provide all that they want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: