Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 16. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 07, 2019, 08:48:40 AM
Yes it will but not everyone of them is going to continue to the next 10 or 20 years. Only those altcoins that has essential use in the market that is extremely useful like in the category of data  like medical history or in the digital payments. The altcoins that are going to be wiped away are the pump and dump. Those that are below 100 of cmc has the higher chance of not surviving at all.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 08:43:30 AM
In my opinion a lot of coins will survive, the market is becoming bigger and bigger so there will be more coins in time. Even these cryptos which are brand new have opportunity for economic and social development like FuturoCoin. The ideas are so innovative, e.g. FTO updated FuturoCoin masternode system gives their users opportunities to make a profit. Also, cryptos affect other fields, not only market connected with money

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 06, 2019, 05:42:34 AM
I'm sure people here certainly believe in crypto. With the market conditions that have not fully increased. But if seen from the movement it is possible that market conditions will increase towards 2020. If that happens, of course the cryptocurrency will survive. I am very sure that the cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
Most of us really wanted to see the survival of this industry, after suffering with the big downfall, people who didn't expect thing like this already quit and forget about crypto, while investors who are still looking for every opportunities that this market offers still holding and hoping for another bounce to come
back and bring decent profits, the outcome is the conclusive fact whether the market will survive, keep holding and wait for the benefits.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
May 06, 2019, 05:29:03 AM
Of course they will. One of the biggest advantages of crypto is its flexibility. If developers are open minded, they could easily adjust their coin to current market situation (which wasn't possible for fiats because they were dependent on global economy). This is definitely good for us, the final "users". For example, FuturoCoin has updated its masternode system which is now generating passive incomes - good for both developers (owners are more open for keeping their coins) and users.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
May 06, 2019, 04:38:05 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Very agreed, this moment bear market reign in the market as follows by bull run soon. But we dont know when will the bull run commence, mostly they said this year but no one can tell.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 01:36:42 AM
I agree with you. Because the  crypto market depends on its investors. Also, the right decision on investment time affects the market. Investing in the market with careful decision making the market will be stable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 06, 2019, 01:23:12 AM
I'm sure people here certainly believe in crypto. With the market conditions that have not fully increased. But if seen from the movement it is possible that market conditions will increase towards 2020. If that happens, of course the cryptocurrency will survive. I am very sure that the cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
At least we can see the crypto market is on recovery phase right now because as you can see most of crypto price is increased since last month. Cryptocurrency will survive for sure, even after the huge crash last year, the market start recovering and i hope people is not lost hope to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 01:19:06 AM
of course it will last, judging by the growth of Cryptocurrency at this time so that it will be possible later in the day or month to rise higher.
a good step to convince people to keep using Crypto.
Market conditions are not always bad and also not always good, so we must be able to use them as best we can.
Activity: 1190
May 06, 2019, 12:38:06 AM
Activity: 598
May 06, 2019, 12:34:15 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive even  we experiencing the bearish market.The market is so volatile and as long as there is a investors and community who can fully adopt cryptocurrency,it will survive in the long run.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
May 05, 2019, 10:25:12 AM
Survival will be based on adoption.  we won’t see survival with only storing coins in our wallet and trading only. We need to experience the true nature of what cryptocurrency is about for freedom, privacy and profiting.

Only adoption? No perhaps
We also need to do the right things
By reading and telling others about crypto currency while also sharing the good and bad experiences
Activity: 667
May 05, 2019, 09:50:19 AM
Survival will be based on adoption.  we won’t see survival with only storing coins in our wallet and trading only. We need to experience the true nature of what cryptocurrency is about for freedom, privacy and profiting.
Activity: 602
May 05, 2019, 09:37:15 AM
Personally, I have no doubts about it at all, so I think that there will be a very large range of opportunities that will have to wait. I can confidently say that there is a potential for the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry because a lot has already been done along the way.
Activity: 672
May 05, 2019, 09:27:18 AM
Market now are in the bull run because there is a lot of people who have doubt last year if the market can survive because the price of the most of coins are very low price. But now Im happy what of market now achieved again because for sure not only for the market can survive but also to recover also.
it will take place slowly, we must enjoy the process. the market still looks good with the growth of bitcoin and several other assets. even though now what seems to be growing is still only bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 05, 2019, 09:25:15 AM
Market now are in the bull run because there is a lot of people who have doubt last year if the market can survive because the price of the most of coins are very low price. But now Im happy what of market now achieved again because for sure not only for the market can survive but also to recover also.
Activity: 486
May 05, 2019, 09:19:21 AM
I believe cryptocurrency will last longer or even develop or even now cryptocurrency is still like a baby, many people don't know what cryptocurrency is and curiosity makes someone explore, and I'm sure cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future..
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 05, 2019, 08:58:05 AM
I am very optimistic that cryptocurrency will stay long but only the projects with real-world use cases will survive. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular and there will be in future more investors.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 05, 2019, 08:29:01 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will survive, but bitcoin will continue to fall in price and its price in the coming months will drop to the level of 800-1000 dollars. At this stage, the market will stabilize for 2-3 years. Perhaps after this growth will begin and we will again see the price of bitcoin 15-18 thousand.

Cryptocurrency and blockchain survival is a must. Its benefits in finance, engineering, aviation/shipping, health and so on can't be over emphasised. I respect your prediction and opinion though I don't agree with you. Bitcoin is the banner face of cryptocurrency and if adoption will full come to cryptocurrency, it will start from bitcoin demand which will increase its market capitalization. It is just simple logic
Activity: 569
May 05, 2019, 07:36:03 AM
Of course it will... Anyone who thinks otherwise is still living in the past and has refused to move with the times. Blockchain and with it the crypto technology is one that not only has practical applications but has the power to become a major player in most economies across the globe. This is already being witnessed with the massive adoption and lots of businesses already migrating to blockchain. This will continue to expand for the unforeseeable future.

Many projects were successful at the beginning of the year, making crypto like living again, this is what makes me always optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve and survive.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2019, 07:15:09 AM
of course. Quality encryption will continue. some hype coins will die. in fact, more than 90% of coins will die in a few years. only those coins that have practical use will survive.
Pages:
Jump to: