Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 13. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 13, 2019, 04:38:25 PM
crypto currency is the future and yes crypto is already survived its long bear market in the history!remember blockchain is best technology.so crypto is future Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 04:29:03 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency really has a future. Blockchain technology become interesting to almost all large companies. All want to be connected from a blockchain. The blockchain is our future! Cryptocurrencies will live!
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
May 13, 2019, 03:56:23 PM
I totally agree with you. Crypto market has all the sign of a long survival. Although some pessimist presumed it’ll fall from the very beginning, but here it is.

If we are going to view the cryptocurrency in a holistic point of view, we can really say, it can really be alive and survive, but do take into consideration that there is a cycle within it, not all crypto survives, there are being forgotten till its market price goes to zero, and there are some getting promoted through supports.
This is not the time to say it will survive or not, usually this topic is only good to discuss if we are seeing bitcoin dump like last year.
Now, the market is bullish and it's recovering, people again trading crypto as evidence by the growing trading volume.
In the past few days, there is a significant increase and we now have $74 billion trading volume, it will be another success as bull market continues.
I fully support, the market has begun to restore, but there may be temporary corrections, this is the whole market, but the cryptoindustry is only gaining momentum, and the question of survival is not, is the question what will happen to the ordinary market?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 13, 2019, 03:43:58 PM
As for me, the cryptocurrency is not going to die yet.  On the contrary, it begins to grow and develop.  And they will be introduced to all countries of the world on a large scale.  As for me it is beautiful and does not smell of dying.
Activity: 925
May 13, 2019, 03:41:54 PM
I agree with you: the reason is this, cryptocurrency offered a new and wonderful concept one which the world needs irrespective of those still badmouthing it. The concept of cryptocurrency is easy; that is to ensure or build a world where users will carryout varieties of transactions as cheap as possible at the same time being in control of their funds. This concept is entirely different with centralized systems.
Also, we users within the crypto space still have a role to play, which is in promoting the concept of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, so that the world will be enlightened.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 13, 2019, 03:06:05 PM
Cryptocurrency promised end, probably as many times as the end of the world foretold us. Nevertheless, we have a normal market and bearish and bullish. Manipulators of the market do their work and earn good money on it, but we are left to think with our heads so that the avalanche of panic and excitement does not demolish.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2019, 02:50:33 PM
Yes, they will survive, because crypto it is one of the best sources to get rich quickly and without any hard work, just enjoy crypto and hold it!
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 13, 2019, 02:47:31 PM
Cryptocurrency is similar, as discover, to electricity. Once you start to use it and see all the wonders you get addicted to it. This is why cryptocurrency will survive.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 13, 2019, 02:29:03 PM
They will - the question is in what form? How cryptocurrencies will look like after 10 years? Will they be fully adopted? As for now crypto is still on the moment in its history when its trying to get to more and more people. We can't be sure what will  be next
Of course, no one can be sure of something, but now you can see how rapidly the technology is developing at the moment and you can assume that in 10 years everything will be fine Wink
A little time has passed since the Internet has been used by the majority of the world's population. In my opinion the same will be with cryptocurrencies. Most of the people will use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
May 13, 2019, 02:22:13 PM
They will - the question is in what form? How cryptocurrencies will look like after 10 years? Will they be fully adopted? As for now crypto is still on the moment in its history when its trying to get to more and more people. We can't be sure what will  be next
Of course, no one can be sure of something, but now you can see how rapidly the technology is developing at the moment and you can assume that in 10 years everything will be fine Wink
if demand on market still bigger cryptocurrency can still survive for more year again, as we know, blockchain and cryptocurrency just started and is still under development, and market demand is always increasing day by day.
Activity: 396
May 13, 2019, 02:18:08 PM

It has been 10 years, and now technology corporations and large companies have adopted blockchain such as Microsoft, Pepsico, Amazon, ... that proves that blockchain is long-lived. And now it's just the beginning, because blockchain is still unfamiliar to most people
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
May 13, 2019, 02:02:37 PM
Now I looked at the market and I see that it is starting to recover. The market shows us that the crypto spring has already begun. I am personally interested in how long such a rise in prices will last.
Activity: 1210
May 13, 2019, 12:54:17 PM
I agree with what you say, even though it's not entirely true. what we can do with coins fully in control is in our hands. but, we cannot control the market price of the coin itself. I mean, we can't raise and lower the price of every coin we have.

This is incredibly true. Though market changes are mainly determined by investors,,,  it Is actually not entirely in our hands to determine what the morrow holds for a project.. There many other determining factors that can't be sidelined. I.e Team/Dev
investors will only invest if the project can get him interested so it is very true if you say if a team or dev plays an important role in developing a coin.
if the team has a good mission, the investor will invest heavily and that will make the value go up.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 13, 2019, 12:45:32 PM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 13, 2019, 12:42:37 PM
Cryptocurrencies developed freshly and we get not still been capable to full probe their potentialities and applications, and our rule explain that cryptocurrency is a riches representing our forthcoming and with the support of cryptocurrencies we buoy actualize unimaginable target in the forthcoming, so this is a thing of age when rule desire legitimise cryptocurrency.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 12:36:37 PM
Crypto currency will still survive because many crypto currency lovers still want this crypto currency to exist. Crypto currencies will remain as long as the crypto currency market is active. If we really feel the benefits of crypto currencies then we should contribute to making crypto currencies remain on the market. I myself feel the benefits of crypto currency. Crypto currency technology really makes my transactions between countries fast and easy. I was greatly helped by the crypto currency. I will contribute so that the crypto currency can last forever.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 13, 2019, 12:30:22 PM
I agree with what you say, even though it's not entirely true. what we can do with coins fully in control is in our hands. but, we cannot control the market price of the coin itself. I mean, we can't raise and lower the price of every coin we have.

This is incredibly true. Though market changes are mainly determined by investors,,,  it Is actually not entirely in our hands to determine what the morrow holds for a project.. There many other determining factors that can't be sidelined. I.e Team/Dev
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
May 13, 2019, 12:26:32 PM
the work on reference as preparedness on developer as possessing use with basics of technicals and strategics on fundamental as token to moves on drawing as the movement on chart to deliver returns on request with the expectation.

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 12:21:15 PM
They will - the question is in what form? How cryptocurrencies will look like after 10 years? Will they be fully adopted? As for now crypto is still on the moment in its history when its trying to get to more and more people. We can't be sure what will  be next
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 13, 2019, 10:27:05 AM
I totally agree with you. Crypto market has all the sign of a long survival. Although some pessimist presumed it’ll fall from the very beginning, but here it is.

If we are going to view the cryptocurrency in a holistic point of view, we can really say, it can really be alive and survive, but do take into consideration that there is a cycle within it, not all crypto survives, there are being forgotten till its market price goes to zero, and there are some getting promoted through supports.
This is not the time to say it will survive or not, usually this topic is only good to discuss if we are seeing bitcoin dump like last year.
Now, the market is bullish and it's recovering, people again trading crypto as evidence by the growing trading volume.
In the past few days, there is a significant increase and we now have $74 billion trading volume, it will be another success as bull market continues.
Pages:
Jump to: