Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 12. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 01:14:02 PM
Of course, without the support of people, crypto could not exist. And this support is getting stronger every day. Crypto will definitely survive and it will be massively used for sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 12:43:23 PM
The market operators more often than not determine to a large extent what happens in the market.the up and down movement of prices in particular are down to what token holders do with their tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 12:40:55 PM
Very interesting statement.
if we look at the cryptocurrency now in the Bullish coefficient and a lot of Altcoin will drop dramatically.
which determines the rise and fall of coins not only influenced by traders but the world economy also contributes in it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 12:36:56 PM
You're right. The movement of the market defines itself crypto community. However, most of them do not have a large number of cryptocurrencies in order to significantly affect the market. This can only be done by large investors, and everyone else picks up this wave.
Activity: 1008
May 14, 2019, 12:31:42 PM
now more and more industries are using crypto, of course this determines if more and more people are using crypto and it is clear that crypto will continue to survive, what else is now experiencing price increases and this is increasingly making everyone believe in crypto
Activity: 812
May 14, 2019, 12:21:21 PM
If the e-money community has a need for money, its price will increase, otherwise it is the opposite. Initial codes are conceived as decentralized. Electronic money will exist as long as people believe in them.

You have a very simple perspective. you can use it but the crypto market isn't that simple. there are other components that make crypto continue to survive in the market, it keeps investment and trade going.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 11:59:36 AM
Despite all that has happened in the crypto space, most especially the FUD that have been spread all these while and has caused some panics in the minds of people, crypto currency is still moving and growing stronger. Ths year itself looks promising for cryptocurrency.
More updates are expected.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 14, 2019, 11:45:23 AM
I think that is true, people are more interested in cryptocurrencies, also the technology is moving forward so crypto will survive. I wonder how far it might goes
That's what makes Cryptocurrency always survive today. Not only talking about bitcoin, but people prefer technology that exists in Cryptocurrency. With that people always need technology in this developing world. So I think Cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 11:35:54 AM
I think that is true, people are more interested in cryptocurrencies, also the technology is moving forward so crypto will survive. I wonder how far it might goes
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 07:13:47 AM
We have seen many changes in this industry. But we continue to hold on and believe in the future. Yes, cryptocurrency can become our future, but it will take 15-20 years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 13, 2019, 07:53:47 PM
I strongly believe that the Governments and stock exchange offices are causing the FUD and investors sell their possessions with the expectation that progression of thousands of BTC into the market will diminish the cost of BTC also whales control the market to expand their benefit and to allow to the new investors.

Furthermore I think you have it practically right. To be definite, the ones who's causing the bearish or bullish market are the controllers of the market, who are owning an expansive part of the market of crypto.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
May 13, 2019, 07:16:59 PM
of course crypto will definitely last, until now I use crypto for trading and investment. crypto still exists today, in fact my crypto assets are up a few percent.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
May 13, 2019, 07:05:00 PM
I think that cryptocurrency will survive. Bitcoin shows a good price increase with good volumes. I think this will help the market survive. I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2019, 06:51:31 PM
Crypto moves uncertainly and we cannot determine what has happened, because the Crypto movement is unpredictable.
Cryptocurrency can still provide big results if we want to manage it.
of course Crypto will survive and he can still grow, so use opportunities well and take advantage of time well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 13, 2019, 06:49:43 PM
More and more news of adoption of crypto currency keeps coming in. Whole Foods is the latest chain to accept bitcoin after Starbucks and some others. Many  big tech companies and financial institutions are already working on various crypto solutions.
OTC
Activity: 196
May 13, 2019, 06:47:10 PM
I think cryptocurrency will survive and its not going to die anytime soon because of its wide and mass adoption. Each and everyday, cryptocurrency becomes more greater because of  its support from large group of people.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
May 13, 2019, 06:44:16 PM
crypto currency is the future and yes crypto is already survived its long bear market in the history!remember blockchain is best technology.so crypto is future Smiley

Prices start to improve and everyone is very happy because they have been patient with what they are doing but what about the scam project? This is very annoying.

lol
Yes everyone is happy presently and enjoying the bull run with no one willing to sell
Perhaps, taking small profit is a bad idea, either ways only time will tell
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 06:12:06 PM
crypto currency is the future and yes crypto is already survived its long bear market in the history!remember blockchain is best technology.so crypto is future Smiley

Prices start to improve and everyone is very happy because they have been patient with what they are doing but what about the scam project? This is very annoying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 13, 2019, 05:57:51 PM
cryptocurrency will survive with its wide and mass adoption but it will survive more and more only if cryptocurrency is being regulated. without regulation, the mass population still sees loop holes and fear to lose their funds in this crypto industry despite the education to reach mass adoption. with regulation in power, people will then realize their fund are always going to be safe with no scams or whatsoever.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 13, 2019, 05:48:45 PM
Yes you are right. The most of the market up down is by us the crypto currency lovers. And of you looked at this properly this crypto enthusiastic number is increasing bday by day. Still there is very few people acording to whole world. And we are still waiting for that moment when general people will accept crypto and blockchain based project. And it's very hard for sometimes to reach there but we all are trying to get into general people world.
Pages:
Jump to: