Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 29. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 06:27:21 PM
I think that is the right parable for cryto because in reality it is like that
the price and continuity of crypto is very dependent on crypto activists, the more people like it and the more they invest, the value will be higher but if only a few like it and no one wants to invest, the price will be cheap and sustainability is threatened
and that has proven that the crypto movement is very much dependent on what is done by its container, the crypto activists
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
March 23, 2019, 06:13:11 PM
There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will survive and give us a hge profit, but the question si when this will happen? In 2021-2022 after Bitcoin halving and when global crysis will happen?

You are guessing at the coffee grounds. Most likely, everything will happen much faster, I do not undertake to vouch for my predictions, because I’m the same person as everyone else, but according to my data, the growth should start already this year.
Activity: 420
March 23, 2019, 06:11:36 PM
I think if the cryptocurrency has existed for more than 10 years, and especially at the stage of development when it was difficult to predict what will happen to it , now I think it will be 100% development !
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 06:01:22 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency can survive. Already, the mass introduction of cryptocurrency into our lives begins. I think a lot will depend on how successful the altcoins are and how much Bitcoin is legalized.
Crypto certainly lasts long because it continues to grow and users continue to increase, I believe the future of Crypto is good. Altcoin continues to provide many opportunities but also the price is not as stable as it is now, honestly I'm afraid it will take longer for the market to recover but if bullrun comes I believe all prices will soar.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
March 23, 2019, 05:50:27 PM
There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will survive and give us a hge profit, but the question si when this will happen? In 2021-2022 after Bitcoin halving and when global crysis will happen?
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 23, 2019, 05:20:09 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency can survive. Already, the mass introduction of cryptocurrency into our lives begins. I think a lot will depend on how successful the altcoins are and how much Bitcoin is legalized.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 23, 2019, 05:19:05 PM
Cryptocurrency has been living and developing for the past 10 years, and no doubt that it will live the same amount and even more. Its introduction into our lives occurs daily.
Definitely right! its just the beginning for cryptocurrency and I can't wait for the time to happen when people all over the world see crypto as an ordinary currency that they can use on any trasactions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 05:11:19 PM
Cryptocurrency has been living and developing for the past 10 years, and no doubt that it will live the same amount and even more. Its introduction into our lives occurs daily.
Activity: 686
March 23, 2019, 04:48:33 PM
Sure, Cryptocurrency will survive this current stage. Am just happy many projects are now adopting Cryptocurrencies into their payment systems which is a good sign for this space.
yes, I am also very sure if crypto will survive even in the worst conditions because crypto has technology that will be very useful in the future.
and I am also very confident that the development of crypto in the future will be more advanced.
Activity: 532
March 23, 2019, 04:07:16 PM
Sure, Cryptocurrency will survive this current stage. Am just happy many projects are now adopting Cryptocurrencies into their payment systems which is a good sign for this space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 23, 2019, 03:05:41 PM
I agree with your statement. I think its not possible for the investor to control the whole market. All we can do that proper analysis before investment. I think it’s the best way to work with it.
the survival of the crypto currency and all its investments depends on the investor itself and no one can know for sure its development if investors can survive I think crypto currencies will survive too
Activity: 1078
March 23, 2019, 03:03:25 PM
I partly agree with your opinion - of course, ordinary cryptocurrency users has a big impact on the market, but their actions are usually made under the impact of the news which are being published after the approve of the most influence people in the world, so it is not only users who determine the price of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
March 23, 2019, 02:48:38 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Indeed crypto users have an important role in cryptocurrency and when prices fall most people will definitely choose to hold it and wait for the right time to sell it, but can it happen again? we don't know, maybe for now all we can do is observe the development of the market to see the possibilities that can happen later.
Activity: 364
March 23, 2019, 02:21:56 PM
Cryptocurrency looks very promising. It seems to me that some coins will be able to survive and become part of the financial system. I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 23, 2019, 02:07:37 PM
I hope no one doubts this, so I think that you and I understand the unequivocal effect of this very remarkable event. Cryptocurrencies will live and we must understand all this. Promote these ideas and everything will be cool.

There are always doubts, we cannot predict exactly which development path the blockchain technology will take and how much the crypto market will change with the development of technology.
Activity: 588
March 23, 2019, 01:20:43 PM
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will survive. This is a very interesting project and many people are interested in the further development of blockchain technologies. I believe that in the coming years there will be a surge of interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 01:10:16 PM
I hope no one doubts this, so I think that you and I understand the unequivocal effect of this very remarkable event. Cryptocurrencies will live and we must understand all this. Promote these ideas and everything will be cool.

as far as I know, not everyone doubts about the development of crypto. because sometimes they believe that crypto will grow and live long. so indeed we should not doubt the development of crypto currently happening.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 23, 2019, 12:32:01 PM
Activity: 386
March 23, 2019, 09:06:46 AM
I think that beginners now all difficult to figure out what it is) Because when growing budding didn't even bother too much about the whole fact, just traded and got good money. And now you need to think a lot to understand what and where to invest. Only experienced investors understand this very well.
for beginners just don't think it will be difficult. they are people who are new to crypto may only need people who can give advice and introduce crypto on them. After that experience will grow by itself.
Activity: 420
March 23, 2019, 09:00:26 AM
I think that beginners now all difficult to figure out what it is) Because when growing budding didn't even bother too much about the whole fact, just traded and got good money. And now you need to think a lot to understand what and where to invest. Only experienced investors understand this very well.
Pages:
Jump to: