Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 28. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
March 24, 2019, 09:01:45 AM
right, I also think that those who control the price rise are actually the users themselves how they use it whether or not that determines whether or not the coin is successful or not, we must be wiser in using crypto because the future of our crypto is gripped with our certainty can be better in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 08:51:19 AM
Ofcourse yes cryptocurrency wi survive and its rally already begins as cryptocurrency market is making some pump on coins that is the main point of growth of crypto market.BTC and altcoins is rising so its a good sign for the market and it will be a big factor to attract investors to invest on cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 24, 2019, 08:17:17 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Well, definitely yes. There's nothing can stop the market of cryptocurrency. And even banks now are adopting to the benefits it can bring to the community which I find very much positive. Another thing is that, altcoin and bitcoin is very much efficient compared to other transaction.
nothing can stop the development of technology, the obsolescence will definitely be replaced. how strong even competitors like banks stop bitcoin, they will not be able to do it, because bitcoin is a technological development awaited by future people
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 07:40:12 AM
I also believe and have no doubt that cryptocurrencies will survive, just not everyone will survive,and so I think if the same dumping will occur, then 80% may be less, perhaps more will simply leave the project market, from the fact that there will be no funding for the development of the project, and zarpalaty employees and other expenses
Activity: 249
March 24, 2019, 07:22:19 AM
Most of the people around here was not the best people to share their opinions. Crytpocureency would not be survived for the long dump period.
but in my opinion Cryptocurrency will rise again and won't continue like this.
he is one tool that can make money, if he disappears and cannot survive we will certainly feel very sad because we cannot get more results.
I hope he will survive and he will be strong to grow so we will still produce Ccryptocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
March 24, 2019, 07:20:43 AM
I think crypto will persist because crypto starts to move up though slowly, but we do have to wait for the crypto to continue to move up or vice versa, if it continues to dump maybe people will be saturated and crypto will be left
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 06:41:19 AM
I also believe the crypto market will also increase at this time, because the development of the price of bitcoin and altcoin is slowly increasing.
Activity: 434
March 24, 2019, 06:36:14 AM
Most of the people around here was not the best people to share their opinions. Crytpocureency would not be survived for the long dump period.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 24, 2019, 06:33:46 AM
I agree with your statement. I think its not possible for the investor to control the whole market. All we can do that proper analysis before investment. I think it’s the best way to work with it.
I think the persistence of the crypto currency depends on the investor as long as the investor still holds and has great confidence I think the crypto currency will last

Today, even very young guys want to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies. People show their interest in Bitcoin, they ask about the difference between BTC and altcoins. All these facts show that crypto will survive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 04:36:34 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

It sounds beautiful, but no more, users-the bowl, but the bowl has a handle, it is in the hands of whales and they turn it as they want, and our efforts are insignificant, no matter how we tried
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 24, 2019, 04:24:37 AM
Of course they will survive. I think they have already started survive from the bottom. Soon will be to the moon, believe Smiley
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 01:56:25 AM

Make the right decisions

Well, definitely yes. There's nothing can stop the market of cryptocurrency. And even banks now are adopting to the benefits it can bring to the community which I find very much positive. Another thing is that, altcoin and bitcoin is very much efficient compared to other transaction.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 24, 2019, 01:54:44 AM
in my opinion cryptocurrency is still potential to be able to rise again and for now when the market has not grown as we expected then we must be able to make investments not to be late for profit
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
March 24, 2019, 01:48:54 AM
With the continue of the adoption of crypto currency in every country around the world and there is a lot of investors entering here in crypto industry i think cryptocurrency will survive and will be more popular of putting our investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 345
March 24, 2019, 01:10:29 AM
Crypto currency exist for morethan 10 years now and adoption massively start last 2017 and it keep growing fay on day although price doesnt react positively but in due timr once sell off is over expect price would skyrocket in s new all time high. It is on your choice wether to hold or give up is this crucial situation.
I think now everybody survived, because certainly they look at the market now are struggling with maintaining price stability. the market dropped and rise gradually but until now we are still waiting for growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 24, 2019, 12:21:54 AM

Make the right decisions

Crypto currency exist for morethan 10 years now and adoption massively start last 2017 and it keep growing fay on day although price doesnt react positively but in due timr once sell off is over expect price would skyrocket in s new all time high. It is on your choice wether to hold or give up is this crucial situation.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 23, 2019, 07:16:00 PM
Cryptocurrency was created to be a better form of fiat money. It provided the solutions to the problems the banking system failed to solve and also the imitations of the banking system and the world financial ecosystem as a whole.  The world is gradually getting the concept behind the use and creation of cryptocurrency and this has increased the survival rate of it. It has survived 10 years now what shows it will not survive in the remaining years???
maybe with current conditions that don't produce big results and Crypto is difficult to move and many projects fail.
this is not the end of Crypto, this is a natural fluctuation in every market so you don't need to be too scared, in the future I am sure there will be a big change so Crypto will return like his heyday and he will provide great benefits.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
March 23, 2019, 07:08:07 PM
Cryptocurrency was created to be a better form of fiat money. It provided the solutions to the problems the banking system failed to solve and also the imitations of the banking system and the world financial ecosystem as a whole.  The world is gradually getting the concept behind the use and creation of cryptocurrency and this has increased the survival rate of it. It has survived 10 years now what shows it will not survive in the remaining years???
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
March 23, 2019, 06:32:07 PM
Certainly cryptocurrencies will survive as it presents a unique opportunity in this world. Most people are yet to see the use case of cryptocurrencies and once it succed in going mainstream the real growth will start.
Activity: 201
March 23, 2019, 06:30:41 PM
i agree with this,crypto will survive 100% some already have a doubtful mind because of the market issue. crypto is not a scam,its damn real.i so much believe that crypto will survive.market is coming back soon. im very sure of it.bitcoin will soon rise and it will boost some project as well
Pages:
Jump to: