Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 37. (Read 100013 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
My opinion is that if the bowl is strong and tough enough the water can be saved. Or if speak clearly, if the users are trusting and supporting cryptocurrency in all the situation whether good or bad, it will surely survive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
The market can not live without correction and I think it's great that new people can buy cryptocurrency at an affordable price. Main patience )
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 04, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
And there is a balance between water and bowl. But if something else will come like wind (masses of people) or earthquake (governments and mass media) then this balance will be broken.

Yes, and that is exactly what happened to crypto currency today
The win (masses of people, dumpers, ico frauds, ) who ruined the market immensely, the earthquake (government) are not even doing anything yet
The government are basically after regulation icos, which is good for investors.

The balance will rise again definitely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
I cannot understand people that still have doubts about crypto currencies. The market is now is downtrend but it is going to recover. The market is young and it is normal that we have such corrections. Stay calm and believe in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 04:59:40 AM
Hoping so. The market conditions is not only moving the water  only as you said but also it is cracking the bowl slowly and slowly. The continuously degradation in the market conditions is making the users against it and most of them are switching from crypto investment to share markets.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 04, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I'm in same idea with you, crypto market and currencies will survive no doubt about this, I had lived same things years ago and we had lost much money, then good days came and we earned back again so I'm thinking that same things will be soon.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 04:26:20 AM
I also think that the price of the cryptocurrency depends entirely on the investor's funds rather than the cryptocurrency itself, so I think the existence of the cryptocurrency depends on whether the investor still exists in the market!
Activity: 434
December 04, 2018, 04:24:30 AM
Many big companies have invested heavily in crypto. I don’t think all projects they are going to build will die.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 04, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
Crypto will last for a long time. Market conditions like now do make many people suffer losses. But seeing that also benefits many people because they can invest again with low coin prices. And the right decision is to hold coins and buy the best coins that are now falling in price.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
In General, they were originally invented so that we could feel calm in the future. But since we have not yet developed our lives to such an extent to use cryptocurrencies, they are falling
Activity: 350
December 04, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
And there is a balance between water and bowl. But if something else will come like wind (masses of people) or earthquake (governments and mass media) then this balance will be broken.
Activity: 266
December 03, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Cryptocurrency certainly stand, it's no doubt no one who is well versed and believes in the market , I think this is an occasion for new people to buy coins at a good price , and be in a powerful trend!
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 03, 2018, 07:55:13 AM
Let’s hope Bakkt helps. I think by mid to late 2019 prices will look a lot better in bitcoin as well as many of the alts.
That's my hope too. I need these currencies to grow and show good prices otherwise, I will lose more money. I think this fear is shared with many crypto market participants. Everyone is hoping for the best.
Activity: 170
December 03, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
Of course it will. Even in times like these when everything looks so bad there is still a huge chance that everything will be fine.
It's just most people lose hope easy because they expected more profit from crypto and instead they lost money, so it is difficult to believe in crypto's future now. I try to stay optimistic anyway.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
Cryptocurrencies will naturally survive. But many people just can not stand what is happening in the market and now have a negative attitude to any investment. Cryptocurrencies will survive, but not everyone will earn on them
Activity: 392
December 02, 2018, 05:58:38 PM
There are many factors which is affecting the progress and development of all cryptocurrencies at the moment. I hope we can do more as crypto enthusiasts to push the good news of cryptocurrencies to the rest of the world. Cryptocurrency is certainly the future currency of the world.
Activity: 168
December 02, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
everything will be fine in the future. just be patient and not be fooled by manipulations of those who want you to sell your coins to them so cheaply
Activity: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:28:25 PM
I can only say this about the Blockchain technology, about the cryptocurrencies themselves... sorry, no. Too many cockroaches and parasites were got in this sphere, and the role of the orderly of the wood and nobody wanted to take.
Activity: 336
December 02, 2018, 04:31:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies will survive and will develop, but there will not be as many of them as now, I think that no more than twenty or thirty crypto coins will exist.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
For sure cryptocurrency will survive because we are all here to make it survive as crypto user
Pages:
Jump to: