Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 32. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 06:38:50 PM
I think that not only people who use cryptocurrencies determine the movement of the market. And in principle, there is a lot of third-party influence on the cryptocurrency market, in addition to major players.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 15, 2019, 06:28:44 PM
Blockchain and as such cryptocurrency will surely survive, this is because blockchain has brought about many opportunities and different ways to do things. Decentralization wil go a long to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience.

We are only talking about cryptocurrency here not blockchain  but cryptos cannot live alone without the help of blockchain technology    .    anyway  , crypto is the one that brought oppurtunity to the people not blockchain  because crypto are the ones that we use as a currency or as an asset tool .

Decentralization wil go a long to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience.

Decentralize feature if crypto is not created to disrupt this current era that we have right now  .   
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
March 15, 2019, 06:24:34 PM
I think that cryptocurrency will survive. I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have already entered the lives of many people and it will be difficult to change.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 06:17:58 PM
It will survive for sure. All these enterprises are starting to catch on but then people realize the importance of TRUE decentralization. SO you have things like Ethereum, Lightning Network, MOAC, Grin, all working extremely hard to work on this.
Activity: 700
March 15, 2019, 05:31:21 PM
for now there is no thing that has made me so worried about the future of crypto because currently the crypto condition is still relatively normal so the potential for being able to rise is still high.
but if this condition continues then it might make me worry and it might grow prejudice if crypto won't survive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 05:19:21 PM
There are still so much great projects that are only at the beginning of their way. Ethereum, EOS, TRON, XLM all those crypto currencies are going to change the world with their revolutionary ideas, just give them some time.
I fully agree with you, the crypto currency on a global scale is only making its first steps and the further it goes, the more confident it will stand on its feet, it will have a great future, I am sure of it
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 04:58:03 PM
Blockchain and as such cryptocurrency will surely survive, this is because blockchain has brought about many opportunities and different ways to do things. Decentralization wil go a long to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 15, 2019, 04:55:40 PM
Until this point, I believe 100% cryptocurrency will survive, it will not die and grow very strong in the future. I do not find any reason for it to die while it has many benefits for life
There is no doubt that crypto money belongs to the future. However, I am uncertain about today's cryptocurrencies will exist in the future. Because, today's money supports freedom and I do not think governments will agree with it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
March 15, 2019, 04:48:09 PM
There are still so much great projects that are only at the beginning of their way. Ethereum, EOS, TRON, XLM all those crypto currencies are going to change the world with their revolutionary ideas, just give them some time.

Yes I agree with you, we have so many developing blockchain platforms that will evolve the Blockchain system
There’s still waves platform and the Neo too

And with ico persistent survival, we can still expect more bull before the bull run commences
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 15, 2019, 04:21:11 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 15, 2019, 02:00:29 PM
Cryptocurrencies will not just survive. I am sure that cryptocurrency can make this world much more transparent in the financial sector. So, they can make the world fairer, because people need to understand why they even work and live their lives.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 10:43:55 PM
Until this point, I believe 100% cryptocurrency will survive, it will not die and grow very strong in the future. I do not find any reason for it to die while it has many benefits for life
cryptocurrency will not die easily.its already get support from huge investors and even institution support some coins from crypto market.and ofcourse this is good sign for crypto future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 10:41:52 PM
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 14, 2019, 10:05:42 PM
Cryptocurrency will survive, I am sure and believe in this, in the future more and more people will use cryptocurrency either as a means of payment or as a deposit, with all the benefits that it provides, cryptocurrency will be able to survive
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 14, 2019, 09:53:56 PM
Cryptocurrency has already survived and gradually making its way through several companies, firms, businesses, countries etc. Now, Samsung has integrated cryptocurrency into its S10 edition by embedding cryptocurrency wallet on it. The Central Bank of India has authorized cryptocurrency recently. Russia is yet to review cryptocurrency and it is more likely crypto will win at the end of the day. This is the future of most payment systems.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 14, 2019, 09:43:49 PM
Now cryptocurrencies are experiencing a deep crisis and it is natural. A bear period does not mean the death of the market, this is just the next stage of its development. If a few years ago, the practical use of blockchain projects was cautious, now we can say with confidence: the blockchain technology has firmly entered everyday life and is not going to go anywhere.

I dont think its deep crisis. Its true the market cap value falling more than 80% but many people said its natural in any market. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and project with good prospect
Activity: 336
March 14, 2019, 07:57:24 PM
Cryptocurrencies will survive without our help. But they are very much harmed by exchange price manipulations. Cryptocurrencies must be stable in order to interest people as a means to make fast and secure payments.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 14, 2019, 07:54:02 PM
~snip~ I think we can still develop this technology to attract more investors. ~snip~

Of course, there are many things that can be improved on cryptocurrency. We all know that it is still in the beginning phase of a crypto era. All supports from the community are needed. You and I can contribute to share positive news about crypto and stop to spread out FUDs. Then, more investors possibly will come if cryptocurrency has a good reputation on mass media.   Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 14, 2019, 07:46:32 PM
All that cryptocurrency needs is for people to understand and know how it is revolutionizing our financial system in term of business transactions and online sending and receiving of funds via a peer to peer system which is totally decentralized. The survival of cryptocurrency all depends on how people are going to accept and adapt to the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms...
Activity: 199
March 14, 2019, 07:43:59 PM
The cryptocurrencies will survive because their existence is through the people who have put money into it from the beginning.
Most people who come in contact will not be involved or involved in this for long.
Being here requires a lot of resources and skills, which ends up being a huge barrier.
The current situation is impossible to make any convinced decision and we will never see what was seen by most of you in 2017.
I didn't have this opportunity myself and I won't have it.
But it's gratifying to be part of this generation that has tried to break free from the matrix.
Pages:
Jump to: