Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 38. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 01:56:41 PM
cryptocurrency will survive if the crypto market is going to be strong and has a big gain. Because of this, more money will be invested and many will subscribe to cryptocurrency and become more powerful.
unfortunately, with the current condition, investment will weaken, because yesterday's decline will definitely make many investors more careful in making choices in investing. I think that now many will stop short of problems trading or crypto investment until they wait for the market to improve.

Yes, many people will really think much before they decide whether to invest money in the crypto or not. On the other hand, altcoins are so cheap now, that another group of people will buy cryptocurrencies more actively.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 02, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
I won’t comment on what might happen in the far future but I do have hopes that bitcoin will be adopted widely.

There is no need to comment on what will happen in the future, but it is neccesary to focus on today and make the most out of it, because what we do today we get proceeds tomorrow.
Other than that, crypto currency will survive this bearish position and soar on to a better tomorrow.
Believe it or not, it is up to all hodlers to make it happen
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 02, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
Well thinking and presentation. You are very precious base on what I just read, I concur with you. We token holders would be the one to describe how we want everything to look like concerning the market condition always. Left to you and I
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
December 02, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
I think so. Through nearly 10 years of development and development, through many events, the crypto market as well as Bitcoin still stands today. So I believe it will grow in the future.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
December 02, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
Any situation we are now is just a second way to up and I believe in life that we always have words and opposite , up should become down , bear to bull and male to female ,so the two has to work for each other to make things right now we are the the other world and we should prepare to other too , never think that is the end.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
December 02, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
I think the altcoin still hopes to keep the bitcoin down if the price of bitcoin will increase next year but knowing that its price will increase because people and investors do not want to drop the price of bitcoin because it's a big threat to the altcoin holders, so the price of altcoin has fallen due to dumpers and bitcoins. The Altcoin overruns the bitcoin so we wait for the signal to purchase bitcoin and altcoin to simultaneously Let's take a bit of a bitcoin in 2019 so it's a good thing to do with our holds of coin is just hold and it's better to buy for bigger ones than before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
From what I know, until now crypto is still strong enough to survive. Since long ago, crypto was once said to have been killed by many people because of its continued existence at a low point, but in an instant crypto was able to turn things around. So I think, the current fall in market prices does not mean that Crypto is no longer able to survive.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 05:30:52 AM
I won’t comment on what might happen in the far future but I do have hopes that bitcoin will be adopted widely.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 05:18:54 AM
I think they will last forever, and can never collapse, in my opinion, the end of this year the price of the coin will recover, and the BTC will go up to the moon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I use my water well. I even add the amount of water I have from my bowl. I add more cryptocurrencies aside from ethereum and bitcoins. I like how much variations there are in the market. It diversifies the amount of alt coins I can invest on and I have a lot to choose from.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
Of course they will survive. Crypto is a new class of assets, so it will always be tradable on exchanges and their prices will grow further.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 04:49:05 AM
Investors will play a great role in promoting and increasing the market of cryptocurrency as the market in large part depends on demand and supply. Like internet and microsoft, cryptocurrency is now facing hard time at this time. So we must act to promote it.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2018, 03:58:00 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

A big YES! Cryptocurrency will survive, and it is not easily fall this time. Cryptocurrency is tough and have a big potential. So i think cryptocurrency will not fall easily. It will make come back and will recover soon! Smiley I am so positive now in crypto and hoping to gain huge profit soon.
Activity: 320
December 02, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

Make the right decisions

Yes! Cryptocurrency will survive, i believe in cryptocurrency no matter what happened and i see a lot of potential in cryptocurrency that's why cryptopcurrency will not fall easily. Let's stay positive, and believe that cryptocurrency will recover and pump soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 01:46:27 AM
I do not think that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency, maybe this is a test mission for it?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 02, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
I certainly agree with you. The market really depends on the users who have the power, even though in small portions unlike on whale who holds a large amount, there is still impact on the market when they move as one. I think we just need to know how we will handle our crypto and make it move as traders do. We should know that there should be a movement of cryptos and about if Cryptocurrency will survive, I can definitely say yes. Crypto gone through many seasons and I don't think a bearish moment like this is not new anymore.
Activity: 280
December 02, 2018, 12:40:47 AM

Make the right decisions

We all believe that the cryptocurrency will survive, so most likely it will, but I think that it will not recover as quickly as we want, we need to be patient and wait, but it's worth it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

Make the right decisions

I agree. As the bowl that directs the movement and flow of water or cryptocurrency, we have the ultimate call to make cryptocurrency profitable and accessible to anyone who wants to invest on it. We can dictate the price of cryptocurrencies we want to invest if we all moved as a unit.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
December 01, 2018, 11:21:46 PM
I am sure that the market will recover soon and can skyrocket like last year, if a lot of crypto prices drop this because of the impact of the many scam projects and coins going to zero, I'm optimistic that natural selection will take effect and will see crypto great again.
Activity: 658
December 01, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
Cryptocurrency  can be described as asset that is resilience  i. e the ability to survive after failure, it is also said that cryptocurrency is very robust,  decentralized and functional!  The capacity and ability of cryptocurrency to resist failure is uncommon and true  for cryptocurrency.  Just be calm and wait until things start to turn around in the market!
Pages:
Jump to: