Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 33. (Read 100013 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 14, 2019, 07:33:00 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been with us for a decade now and don't know why some people think it is going to die. Currently most people in Korea are using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives in the purchase of items at local shops and online shops. Most countries are also in the process of legalizing the use of cryptocurrencies in their countries and this makes the future of cryptocurrencies very bright.
It is true that in some places a very good digital currency ecosystem has been found. like in the country of South Korea that digital currencies began to be applied insten in everyday life. South Korean government is indeed very supportive of the development of digital currencies and that is what is needed by other countries. all of our support for the digital currency will determine the future direction that digital currencies will achieve later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 14, 2019, 07:27:25 PM
Cryptocurrencies have been with us for a decade now and don't know why some people think it is going to die. Currently most people in Korea are using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives in the purchase of items at local shops and online shops. Most countries are also in the process of legalizing the use of cryptocurrencies in their countries and this makes the future of cryptocurrencies very bright.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 14, 2019, 07:13:20 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I agree your statement because cryptocurrencies are not in a year good position the top investment like Bitcoin , ethereum et cetera are being in the struggling position the pump also be in difficult situation to happen but the people are thinking the Bull run will happen very quick in this year
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 14, 2019, 07:05:24 PM
I think that everyone in the crypto market is confident that he will live in one form or another. Many would like growth to start as soon as possible and they could start earning. However, I will tell you that in a falling or standing market you can earn money by doing daily trading. Pay attention to this and you too can earn right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 06:50:32 PM
Crypto can still survive and even Crypto fans continue to increase. And indeed that change has occurred because of the actor at Crypto. I think we can still develop this technology to attract more investors. The bull market will definitely come and of course, we must be patient.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 14, 2019, 06:47:36 PM
Now cryptocurrencies are experiencing a deep crisis and it is natural. A bear period does not mean the death of the market, this is just the next stage of its development. If a few years ago, the practical use of blockchain projects was cautious, now we can say with confidence: the blockchain technology has firmly entered everyday life and is not going to go anywhere.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 06:40:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is still existing up to now and still growing but not as high as the all time high in 2017. Bitcoin and altcoins are very stable, though at an average value only. The stability right now only shows that it is here to stay. What matters now is that the usage and applications of cryptocurrency is continually improving ang growing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 14, 2019, 06:26:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies have all chances not only to survive, but also to become a full-fledged financial system. At the moment, the market does not look good, but by the end of this year the situation will change.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 06:06:02 PM
All speculations about Crypto lead to the best, namely to be able to find all the ways to overcome the bad side or difficult conditions of Cryptocurrency. Everyone here competes to make a profit by investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin, each of which has weaknesses and strengths, on the other hand the market is a big threat to everyone. I am not good at predicting but at least I believe the market must recover and prices will soar as before.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 14, 2019, 05:47:47 PM
Sure. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. The real world adoption is gradually increasing and very soon the whole world will start using digital currencies.

and what about the total ban of cryptocurrency by leading countries? this step may lead to dropping down of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
March 14, 2019, 05:46:40 PM
Cryptocurrency is a huge wild beast money which will not allow to die, even if he wants it. It is obvious that we are waiting for many changes in the future, manipulation and the introduction of regulation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 05:42:32 PM
Sure. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. The real world adoption is gradually increasing and very soon the whole world will start using digital currencies.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 05:39:17 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

What an analogy! I agree with your post. Cryptocurency and blockchain technology is a fascinating one but we users of cryptocurrency will determine what will become of it in many years to come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
March 14, 2019, 05:31:17 PM
I don't completely agree with this post.. The success of crypto is more or less hinged on this emerging projects moving pass hype to finally delivering real use case. Majority of the projects we have in crypto today are just white papers  and hype. Until we move into the phase of delivering products the world can seamlessly relate with, mass adoption will remain a joke!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 05:25:25 PM
Cryptocurrencies will survive even if the market continues to change.
Coins with a good future will dictate the conditions to the rest and it is obvious that with the rise of the market in 2019, they will only increase in price even more.
The cryptocurrency market is emerging in constant development.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 14, 2019, 05:18:14 PM
With no party controlling the price movements of bitcoin, we all know that crypto price movements depend on the user. However, crypto users who have lots of coins sometimes they don't want to know the hopes of crypto users who don't have a lot of coins so they easily play with crypto price movements on the market.
Activity: 172
March 14, 2019, 05:05:38 PM
The revolution of cryptocurrencies is like that of Internet revolution in the 20th and as many of those internet-based enterprises didn't survived the bubble then, same will happen to cryptocurrency but some will still survive in the end of the cycle.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
Cryptocurrency will truly survive but as you rightly said, much of the survival depends on we the users. We need to use our cryptos in an environmentally friendly ways. I see this to be one of the major ways that will gain the support of many people. If cryptocurrencies gain the trust of the masses then governments will stop their negative interference.
Activity: 247
March 14, 2019, 03:29:55 PM
Of course crypto will survive, the recent bearish will not dwindle my believe in Crypto. There are so many opportunities
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 14, 2019, 03:20:57 PM
Of course, already now a lot of things can be bought for cryptocurrency, some where it has already been recognized as money, and you can even pay taxes.
Pages:
Jump to: