Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 42. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 29, 2018, 07:57:03 AM
yes, we must believe that crypto currencies will be able to survive the current market conditions, and we must remain calm and patient because the value of the crypto currency will definitely be able to recover and will increase again
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 29, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
I would not expect that the market will soon recover, I do not see any news for such a prediction, I heard only negative news last time((

Let me disagree with you, there are a lot of positive news around the crypto industry, the blockchain continues to spread, however this positive background does not positively affect prices, on the contrary, the market continues to fall.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 06:24:37 AM
yes, I'm sure crypto will fight and survive in the future, I began to see that blockhain has been glimpsed and will be adopted by many large companies, and they may not use conventional currency and need crypto
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
The sharp decline in the cryptocurrency market has once again created history, and many media have reported this news, but as an investor in a cryptocurrency, I firmly believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will not disappear.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 29, 2018, 05:29:21 AM
I have no doubts that crypto currency will survive. It does not mean anything that BTC is now around 4k USD. We have so much great news for the upcoming year and I am sure as soon as we will reach the bottom, we will go up.
When trust start to showed up again from big investors who loves to find other alternatives to earned real money, this market will go to its cycle dropped down and pumped high, knowledge will bring you good outcome you need to have the positive outlook and see how things will grow back again and let you to gain huge profits.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
This is just a Markey cycle coupled with manipulations playing out. The cryptocurrency market is here to stay and always will.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes! I believe that cryptocurrency will survive and recover soon. Marketplace now is struggling, and the price of every token gets a dump everyday.. that's because many investors sell their tokens when they bought it at low price. Hoping that marketplace will recover soon!
soon or later cryptocurrency recovered and it just about time.and could us wait this moment coming.dont worry with price dumping, maybe it could best opportunity for us accumulate our stocks.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
So totally agree with you. I hope that to..  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 29, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Yes! I believe that cryptocurrency will survive and recover soon. Marketplace now is struggling, and the price of every token gets a dump everyday.. that's because many investors sell their tokens when they bought it at low price. Hoping that marketplace will recover soon!
I would not expect that the market will soon recover, I do not see any news for such a prediction, I heard only negative news last time((
Activity: 200
November 29, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

Make the right decisions

Activity: 294
November 29, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
I have no doubts that crypto currency will survive. It does not mean anything that BTC is now around 4k USD. We have so much great news for the upcoming year and I am sure as soon as we will reach the bottom, we will go up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 04:24:25 AM
The cryptocurrency will not disappear, and it is also valuable for Bitcoin to continue to depreciate the cryptocurrency. In the future, Bitcoin will definitely recover. The birth of cryptocurrency is great. This will never go away, and even if a quantum computer appears, it will not disappear.
Activity: 280
November 28, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Make the right decisions

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
Yes, do not the condition of the market to let you believe that Cryptocurrency will not survive. Invest what you can afford to loose and hold it till the coin is doing well in the crypto market. Crypto is not a get rich scheme like ponzi always remember that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
I definitely think that cryptocurrency will survive. Unfortunately, prices have fallen considerably, but I'm sure that the coin prices will soon start to rise. I still think that the crypto world will be one of the important financial fields of the world in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
We all want for cryptocurrencies to survive. But all cryptos are struggling nowadays and those cryptos that are not good or don't have any use in real world are dying. But i am very optimistic that cryptocurrencies will survive this obstacle.
Optimism is good but do not expect much in this market because this is just a speculation and can cause us to lose money very quickly. If you want to make a good profit then you need to have patience at this moment because every decision at this moment will be very difficult for you.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 28, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
Crypto market for over 10 years. Ups and downs are normal here. For 10 years, no one was able to take control of the market, I am not talking about manipulation. It is obvious that the crypto market will exist for a very long time, as long as the blockchain exists.

I agree, it’s enough to remember 2014 and that collapse, history repeats itself again, but the prices are already different, as soon as new positive news comes out, the market will recover
Yeah, we can see that last year experienced the same big decline as this year so there is still hope to rise from this downturn, no one knows what the future cryptocurrency will be.
Activity: 532
November 28, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
We all want for cryptocurrencies to survive. But all cryptos are struggling nowadays and those cryptos that are not good or don't have any use in real world are dying. But i am very optimistic that cryptocurrencies will survive this obstacle.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
The projects that have reall life applications, real products will be fine.Other ones, which are selling dreams with big words and technological terms will go down.There are thousands of icos, currencies.There needs to be a purge.All of them can not survive.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 28, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
Sure you are right (OP) , IT is investors (or traders)  that determines the price of a coin. Only that this bear is determined by some set of twos who are the spokesmen to BCHSV and BCHABC, pulling out miners from btc to bch. Smh
Pages:
Jump to: