Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 53. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
I believe that the crypto currency will definitely live, because this is our future. And I am ready to invest and accompany its development
Activity: 197
October 05, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
I also think cryptocurrencies will survive, and people are interested in it every day. We have to learn in every aspect of the crypto world so we can use it on the right path to realize the interests of our entire community and bring cryptocurrencies to the next generation.
The number of people who are intrested in cryptocurrency is growing every day. Crypto is gaining more and more support from people and this will make it survive.
It is growing more everyday, that is why people are putting money into all these new crypto projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
As long as the use of cryptocurrency is still widely used by the public, requests for cryptocurrency still exist, so it can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency can last as long as the factor is still there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
I also think cryptocurrencies will survive, and people are interested in it every day. We have to learn in every aspect of the crypto world so we can use it on the right path to realize the interests of our entire community and bring cryptocurrencies to the next generation.
The number of people who are intrested in cryptocurrency is growing every day. Crypto is gaining more and more support from people and this will make it survive.
Activity: 238
October 04, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
What you say looks very right. We can deal with our coins a different way, however we can not assume control over the entire market. Water, bowl, only our wallet about owning a coin. The market today can not be better for the speculation, hold and not an opportunity to offer. A market is the crystallization of numerous people that are not people.
Activity: 398
October 04, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I think it would survive for a long time from now.
bitcoin might not be the leader anymore but some coin else.
we just one step in the new age of payment methods, and cryptocurrency is the newest way, the most efficient way.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 01:22:10 PM
I also think so, that crypto will survive and continue to grow, we only need the right time to go further.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
October 04, 2018, 01:03:49 PM
I agree that cryptocurrencies will survive, this is because crypto is a popular thing and the number of users continues to increase, especially now that more and more blockchain benefits are being used for various transactions,
I consider that cryptocurrency is only on the early stages of its development. And it will experience some changes, but the strongest coins with the most potential will definitely survive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 05:17:11 AM
of course the crypto currency will be able to survive and will surely recover soon, keep thinking positive because it will make our mind clear and stay calm, crypto currency will survive and will recover soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
October 04, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
The world of Krypto is so young that it has enough technology and concept of survival, and in the future to replace paper money with digital currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
 Support you in this. People who involved in cryptocurrency- investors, holders, hunters are decided the flow of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 108
October 04, 2018, 05:07:05 AM
More than survive it will grow to numbers never even dreamed about and then all the useless coins will disappear one by one and only the useful and most developed will survive it’s just my view in the mid term
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
I agree with the author, depends only on us market movement. Don't be panic and don't sell yourself in the negative, then the price will hold or even rise. I urge everyone keep their coins in the long run and not to sell the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
A very interesting metaphor, very suitable, this is the case of the cryptocurrency market. The purchasing power of investors determines all the prices of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 04, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market is very promising, constantly evolving and attracting more investors.
true, cryptocurrency is still evolving and keep developing until now, maybe the market condition is very bad at the time but in the future i believe crypto will succed
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market is very promising, constantly evolving and attracting more investors.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
I think that not all cryptocoins will survive. The ones that I believe that definitely will survive it are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Cardano.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 04:59:51 AM
It can be said that the cryptocurrencies market will continue to improve, and this is the beginning of development and we must always follow from the beginning so that we become successful in the future.
Crypto's journey won't always be smooth, sometimes there is a difficult time and must struggle to survive. I think Crypto will stay strong so that it can go through a period like this can rise again and grow again in the future. just believe that the market will have time to go up and there is time to go down. we will go through a bad time and will go to the expected time, I'm sure Crypto will recover and the price rises again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
October 02, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
I think cryptocurrency will survive. I am a newbie. I studied it from very beginning its survival is almost depend upon users .If we use it properly it can survive. If we invest in it we get good profit from it.

Yes you are right
The users (we participants) have a say in the strengths of bitcoin worth
We cause it’s growth and we cause it’s downward too

We can only remain positive
Activity: 84
October 01, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
Bitcoin was created to cope with inflation in the current market, and to get rid of banks and injustice. This is the best idea. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: