Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 69. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 17, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

If the crypto currencies need to survive in the long run then we need more users for the crypto currencies because the current market cap value of the crypto market is nothing in the world economics,if we can be the part of the world economics by having more investors in this field.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Yes I believe that cryptocurrency will be survived. Now present time crypto market is very down. I think it will be survived in this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
The price may be low, people are afraid of investing,governments do not accept it, but it will get better soon. it will survive to the last and make our future bright.

I think its fantastic that people are afraid of investing. do you know why ? because only uninformed people, newbies and panic investors are always afraid, cos they always fail to make proper research before investing into a project, an ico, or a token.

The key is follow the right trend. discover the project, deeper research on the project, then invest in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
Cryptocurrencies will certainly survive because they are an integral part of the virtual world already existing a lot of years. It is related to computers, networks and blockchain – these technologies are already our life and crypto is a part of it.
If you analyzed the market well then you will able to understand that how much it developing as per the times are passing but still investors also have a important role here their activities will keep it alive
Activity: 728
August 17, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
Cryptocurrencies will certainly survive because they are an integral part of the virtual world already existing a lot of years. It is related to computers, networks and blockchain – these technologies are already our life and crypto is a part of it.
Activity: 125
August 17, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
The price may be low, people are afraid of investing,governments do not accept it, but it will get better soon. it will survive to the last and make our future bright.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 17, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

You just jotted it all together. All our actions produce consequences. If you want to achieve something, you must set a goal and go to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
I can not agree with this, the real flow to the crypto market is provided by those who have real investments in the crypto currency, they determine the flow in the cup!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
August 17, 2018, 06:01:48 AM
My opinion may be different, we are indeed crypto users precisely as water where we will flow according to the correct track. If we flow wrong then it will certainly cause a lot of losses.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

Make the right decisions

You are right, but in this situation we need to be united, because if we work together, it will be very good for this market completely.
The crypto market is decentralized, making us unable to control the price but can make it better by doing positive things.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
Crypto will definitely survive, it is just a matter of time, the crypto market is indeed actually controlled by some people that are my thoughts, I think when they want to buy they create news that will make some people panic and sell of, while they create fomo when they want to sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 17, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive, yes I believe that. Crypto market had dropped very much and people on social media are saying that Bitcoin and anything crypto is a scam. They say that digital money is rubbish, I don't believe on that. I still have faith on crypto, the future of money.

Because of the general decline of the market, there are rumours that cryptocurrency is going to vanish, that it is a Ponzi scheme and nothing less. I don't think so, I believe cryptocurrency is going to revolutionize the world we live in today.
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
So many peoples like cryptocurrencies, and it is really good payment method, it will not disappear
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
It's matter of time, cryptos are going to rule the world in 2021, not just because they're better, because they will survive.... I can't say the same about the Turkish Lira.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
yes it's true, crypto will survive. as long as investors still believe in crypto, I'm sure crypto will recover in a short time. indeed before we become successful, we must feel failure and fall first. yes like crypto at this time, this decline will bring crypto to success.
Activity: 538
August 16, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
Definitely cryptocurrencies are going to survive. The future of money is digital assets and cryptocurrency has come to stay irrespective of the market down trend, soon all is going to be fine
Activity: 232
August 16, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
Why will this survive? Were they going to die? This is who, in the minds of those who saw bitcoin for 20,000 and did not notice $ 20 or less? Yes, the market can also be in a recession, but it is, it is boiling, it is improving and getting better and more. The question should be put differently - will fiat money survive?
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
Behind the ease offered in the development process, there are a number of things that actually become weaknesses. First is the matter of access speed, it is not fully reliable because it relies on distributed servers. Application development on the Ethereum platform can be analogous to leasing web-hosting services, when the server is down, the system that works under it also does not work. Apesnya, developers also cannot increase blockchain functionality independently, because they have to contribute as a whole. If you experience hard-fork (the miner runs a different protocol massively), it will directly affect the application developed. Every computing will also require an Ether (type of coin) that increases depending on the complexity and user base of the application.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
You are right that crypto will survive. I've also tried to convince some of my friends who are down when they see the red line on the coin market. Some of my friends even released the coins they had because of panic attacks. In fact, it only took a while for Crypto to get a bull market.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
Crypto currency will survive! If we help her in this. develop and develop it with this. She lives and thrives through us. And only we can solve its further destiny. So that everything is in our hands friends!
Pages:
Jump to: