Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 68. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
The Cryptocurrency  will certainly survive. All our holders are very important for encryption. The market depends on us. So don't be weak because of bad situations, sell your coins. Keep believing, don't panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 19, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Pump or dump all depends on our actions. I think we should ignore the fudds and let the market grow.

Yes and in the process of market growth
We need to employ our researching techniques so that we are always opportune to invest in the right and proper tokens at the right time

Thereby reducing our loss percentage on an overall
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes, Crypto currency will rise again, if we help it by investing to develop.
Crypto lives and develops through us, and only we can determine the direction of crypto in the future.
If you understand what I mean, do it now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:29:41 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

I agree with you, but there is one problem. We can control our coins, but we can't control the price of other coins that are huge in the market, and in general everything is told correctly by you. This is the problem that we must solve together.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 17, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

Make the right decisions

I agree. We all have to know when to buy and when to sell, if not we will be facing huge losses and after we sell, the prices pump and again we will blame ourselves for selling in loss. Always research before buying anything.
Activity: 309
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Pump or dump all depends on our actions. I think we should ignore the fudds and let the market grow.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
No matter what, no matter how hard the may be, no matter how bearish the prices of the market maybe, cryptocurrency has come to stay forever.
Activity: 11
August 17, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
yes i agree with this point but lets keep investing in crypto-currency we will reap the fruit of labour in future.
Activity: 88
August 17, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
Cryptocurrency is like a wave it has both crest and trough so just like any other business when it goes up it comes down and up again, so what I am trying to say here is that cryptocurrency is here to stay. It will definitely survive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 17, 2018, 05:28:49 PM
Cryptocurrencies and technologies they provide will completely change our life in the future . They fight for survival now , because very very few % of people are familiar with them , but everything will change when at least one in five people on the street will know how blockchain works and what advantages it can bring to humanity . So , I have no doubt that crypto will survive and will continue its development .
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
Cryptocurrency is not dying and would not die in the future. Every market experiences why is called bear period, that does not mean that they would collapse so easily.
Activity: 317
August 17, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
The author of rights, now it's most important not to do stupid things, courses in their historical lows, if you stayed with strong altcoins in your portfolio, then just wait if you have the shitcoins sell them in favor of the strong who are more likely to grow up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 17, 2018, 05:10:37 PM
Crypto currency will surely survive every situation that may arise be it positive or negative. The present situation of crypto currency may be seriously hard but in due time, it will survive it.
Activity: 206
August 17, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

Make the right decisions

I love this statement for yours which is full of confidence and assurance about cryptocurrencies, it is really encouraging because to see all the plunging prices it brings frustration very fast.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 17, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Yes I believe that cryptocurrency will be survived. Now present time crypto market is very down. I think it will be survived in this year.

You are very right because crypto market will definitely survive, behind every huge dump, there is a massive pump
Most importantly is to always cash in on every profit. Its not neccessary to be massive and huge.

Very well, lets savor the involvement in the bearish period and buy the dips.
because we have a faith in the cryptocurrency it will happen. i am sure that those people who left behind the cryptocurrency in the time like this will regret one day.because they left the cryptocurrecny industry when the price of the coins are in low price and it is good to invest. soon the price of all coins will rise up again.we just need to wait and keep more patience. unlike the short tempered who got quit in this industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 17, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
Yes I believe that cryptocurrency will be survived. Now present time crypto market is very down. I think it will be survived in this year.

You are very right because crypto market will definitely survive, behind every huge dump, there is a massive pump
Most importantly is to always cash in on every profit. Its not neccessary to be massive and huge.

Very well, lets savor the involvement in the bearish period and buy the dips.
Activity: 33
August 17, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
Definitely! Smiley
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
August 17, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
Definitely cryptocurrency is going to survive. And the most important reason for it to survive is the technology behind the cryptocurrency, the blockchain technology. Maybe the blockchain technology is not used at it's full potential, but it will some day, and it's going to be necessary part of day to day life. So yeah, it is going to survive.
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
I think it's the future, with some tweaks...
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
I really believe in the crypto currency. And I think she will survive a lot. If you believe and try. should all work out. Especially when the market began to work normally. And the capitalization of coins is growing. That all of us pleases.
Pages:
Jump to: