Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 70. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 03:46:14 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Bearish and bullish always happen in any market. Its very normal market movement because price depending on supply and demand. Crypto market is on early age market and i am believe it will growing bigger in the future and if government regulation issued, i am believe market cap value will reach trillion dollar market cap
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
This is hard to predict. The existence or death of a market, influenced by many factors. The electronic money market is new, not really a market scale. I'm sure it will last a long time
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Crypto will survive until some future time even for a long period of time.  Although currently less attractive and visible does not have a great future but for the long term, crypto will continue to grow. so don't be too think of the current state and what is owned.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
What you say looks quite right. We can handle our coins in a separate direction, but we can not take over the whole market. Water, bowl, just our wallet about owning a coin. The market today can not be better for the investment, hold and not the time to sell. A market is the crystallization of many individuals that are not individuals.
Activity: 202
August 16, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
basically, we can determine our own success. it all depends on how we can succeed. if we are diligent and patient, then surely we will get what we want. we know that cryptocurrency is experiencing a good development. besides cryptocurrency is also a profitable investment.
Activity: 64
August 16, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
Crypto currency will survive I hope so . Day by day it becomes popular and its user number is also increasing. The developer are also developing the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 141
August 16, 2018, 03:26:28 AM
Bitcoin was created with the intention of creating a virtual currency that preserves value like gold to cope with inflation in the current market, and it is open and transparent. This is a very good idea. I believe that this industry will have better development in the future. In the future, more people will realize the benefits that the blockchain brings to us.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
I think that's why I'm waiting for the day when most of us are not reacting too much on negative news and that's the day I believe that the bull run will more likely happpen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
This time I made the decision to stay afloat and save my coins. The market is now in condition crypto falls and if we do not survive or sell coins will certainly suffer losses. Many people do this and we will persist with the coins that we have and be waiting market crypto will undergo repairs.
Activity: 602
August 16, 2018, 02:52:00 AM
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency will be able to survive for a long time, given the current market conditions where the prices of all coints go down, but we have to believe this will not last long, keep thinking positively for crypto in the future
Activity: 168
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 16, 2018, 02:46:54 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Yeah, I agree but some of the crypto users don't want us to be bullish together!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
Crypto will still survive, indeed the market situation crypto is currently down, but I think it's become unnatural because some people benefit from such a situation. where is now the price of crypto are down and it would be great if we bought some assets because the price of crypto. crypto will be back soon.
yes, i am agree too. we just need to trust in the cryptomarket. we know that the situation now is not good and also, i am sure that many of the user would plan to quit. i don't know if their only reason is because the market is in the verge of death because it is only dropping and dropping.but it is happened last year it is normal in the cryptocurrency. we need to trust and help the bitcoin. this is the time who the true believer of the cryptocurrency will known.
Activity: 481
August 16, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
Crypto will still survive, indeed the market situation crypto is currently down, but I think it's become unnatural because some people benefit from such a situation. where is now the price of crypto are down and it would be great if we bought some assets because the price of crypto. crypto will be back soon.
Activity: 68
August 16, 2018, 02:36:58 AM
Cryptocurrency decreases rapidly but there are still hope to survive. It will rise again and take the peak value of market.
Activity: 109
August 16, 2018, 01:53:05 AM
Crypto-space though uncontrolled and free space with full of opportunities, it depends on us who are linked to it whether it will survive or not. People are engaging more in crypto-space and they are doing great dealing with the market though some people fail in reason of their unrealistic and unwise decisions. Crypto space is evolving and will evolve more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
despite the fall of the market I think that nothing will happen with cryptocurrency and it will continue to become more popular.

I think you are right
The dump was as a result of a suspended etf meetings
So I’m not sure why people panicked so much
But still

Crypto currency has become more popular
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
The cryptocurrency will survive with its service and expertise. I think it will do something better in the future. Its structure is very strong but bad times can go. We should wait for the good.
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
despite the fall of the market I think that nothing will happen with cryptocurrency and it will continue to become more popular.
of ckurse i agree with you and i hope that people will stop being afraid of cryptocurrency world now in the nearest future
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 05:27:24 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

Make the right decisions

of clurse it will survive i think tat there are many wise peopel i  this sphere they will not let it down never
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: