Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 67. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 09:45:12 PM
I think Crypto will survive, even though currently Crypto is not stable and like ocean waves, it is very difficult to guess the crypto movement, everyone still believes that someday Crypto will rise again and provide many benefits to investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
This is not the time for cryptocurrency to fail. Cryptocurrency is the future of payments and even the governments know this. It is just a matter of time as the people get to gradually understand the concept and benefits of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes, I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will last for a long time, given the current market conditions where the price of all coins falls.
But we must believe this will not last long, keep thinking positive for crypto in the future, because panic will only worsen the market situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 19, 2018, 05:50:43 PM
I totally agree with you. Crypto market has all the sign of a long survival. Although some pessimist presumed it’ll fall from the very beginning, but here it is.

That is true, it will take for long and it will be forever. Bitcoin can give income generating to everyone and it has capability to build a stable life of a person. That is the good thing that bitcoin can be not for today but for long and it can be a work for everybody too.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
Crypto-currency will not only survive but will also thrive. Hopefully, we will see actually use case scenarios in no distant future I different industries
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 19, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
Some cryptocurrencies are going to survive but most of them are going to collapse in just a few years, I know that many do not like to hear that but it is the truth so we need to question ourselves why there are so many coins when more than half of them are going to disappear in under a year? So while I have hope for some of the coins in the market I think the rest are trash that should not exist in the first place.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Governments and stock exchange departments are causing the fud and investors sell their holdings in the hope that flow of thousands of btcs into the market will decrease the price of btc moreover whales manipulate the market to maximize their profit and to give the Chance to the new investors

That is because some investors lost their trust to other project because of some reason. Yes their are sharks that wants to beat the profit or income of the team but they will not stand forever because their will be an exact time to take them over. The flow of the project depends on the platform released.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
crypto is good but the condition isnt good. we must be patient and wait until all good again
im sure it is not long waiting, bcs many people believe with it
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
I'm not looking to the crypto market separately. I'm looking always to the technology that crypto market is based on. The blockchain is the future of the world and it's still in the early stage so when its time comes the market will react and blow up.
Activity: 187
August 19, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
Crypto has done many wonders. Also crypto is currently supported by many people around the world. Although some governments do not support crypto, there are still many who support it. This is why we should not turn to Cryto and continue to support it because surely in the future Crypto will be much brighter.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
August 19, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Make the right decisions

That's very well put up by you. Cryptos and blockchain is the future. The world knows that. Everyone knows that.
People just need to show some more belief in cryptos. They cannot just give up like that.
I bet no other investment gives returns as fast as crypto does.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:44:41 PM
I think that during the hype many people investing in Cryptocurrency without proper knowledge . When situation got out of
their control they start panicking and selling. There will always be new people entering the market but when majority learn
how crypto market works then we will have more stability.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
I always believe that cryptocurrency will survive in the long run. There are so many uses of cryptocurrency that can be used as a payment medium and also as an investment because of its possible value to increase high.

The uses and functions of crypto currency is a very valid reasons why it has survived this long
And also a reason why it’s only going to get better

We need to be calm and not be forced by panic to giving up or dumping our tokens
The best is yet to come
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 19, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
In order not to lose your investment, you should carefully study the market. To pay attention to who is the founder of one or another crypto currency, and also what companies use them in their activities. And only after that do the correct choice of the crypto currency. Then it can be argued that the crypto currency in which you invested will survive.
Activity: 386
August 19, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
I always believe that cryptocurrency will survive in the long run. There are so many uses of cryptocurrency that can be used as a payment medium and also as an investment because of its possible value to increase high.
Activity: 88
August 19, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will survive. It has come a long way and its there to rule. Its been accepted in many countries now has a bright future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
I agree with you but the current government and stock exchange are constraining and manipulating the market because at present it is still too small
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 19, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

Make the right decisions

One thing that we should all agree on is that the price of cryptocurrencies as at today is still high than what we have this time last year and therefore,  I believe that no matter what we see and said now I believe that cryptocurrencies is going to survive any attack and it is going to recover.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 12:18:17 PM
I still believe and are optimistic about cryptocurrency until this day. With fluctuating prices in the market, it is very reasonable. The future of cryptocurrency in the future is still bright and long, even though it is not in the future. Because everything needs a process.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
I'm sure that the crypt will start to recover soon and that's why I bought several Ethereum  and I'm going to invest in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: