Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 21. (Read 111849 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I invested some BTC and I'm also waiting the final hours. Despite being a bit selfish I hope there would be enough fishes to fulfill my payout Smiley
Good luck finding enough fishes to fullfill your payout, there's people waiting for 0.02.

he is my friend and invest small amount , i am with 0.7btc, now begging him to make me a gift, laptop, gold Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Sad how people still invest in this shit.
Right
I believe the end of this website will end up with a scam. I see there are some unpaid invest
This maybe the beginning of his scam
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it's strange of my last 8 investments that matured 4 paid 4 still pending (for over 16 hours lost no doubt)  Now 1 of them is globalcoin i have 2 payment's outsatanding 400,003.992 coin's in total and checking their wallet it does contain 411,961.937 so enough to pay me . another coin blackcoin has an empty wallet but i have been paid over 1,000 coins yesterday.   another 2 coins part paid yesterday quark paid over 4,000 some 2,500 short and mega paid 400 some 1.200 short .

Yeah really really weird how they are paying some alts
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
it's strange of my last 8 investments that matured 4 paid 4 still pending (for over 16 hours lost no doubt)  Now 1 of them is globalcoin i have 2 payment's outsatanding 400,003.992 coin's in total and checking their wallet it does contain 411,961.937 so enough to pay me . another coin blackcoin has an empty wallet but i have been paid over 1,000 coins yesterday.   another 2 coins part paid yesterday quark paid over 4,000 some 2,500 short and mega paid 400 some 1.200 short .
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I invested some BTC and I'm also waiting the final hours. Despite being a bit selfish I hope there would be enough fishes to fulfill my payout Smiley
Good luck finding enough fishes to fullfill your payout, there's people waiting for 0.02.
Activity: 82
Sad how people still invest in this shit.
Activity: 93
Activity: 33
Unfortunately we are all waiting for others to fall into the trap and make deposits for funding their wallets, hoping we still receive our investment. Sad but true,  someone throw the first stone if it is not true ...  Undecided
Activity: 8
well i only put in 100 doge to test this site and the test is negative now.  Tongue
Activity: 75
Activity: 85
Holy frack, someone put in 3.5 BTC ten minutes ago..
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I got beer and waiting, my investments (almost 0.7btc) will hit 100 hours very soon. Lets hope that will get something...

Cheers and good luck everyone
If they did close up shop it's strange they are still paying
Activity: 8
Oh jesuus, did you put in more than you could afford to lose?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
I need money. Plz refund or give my money. I do not know, what i am doing with no money.
Activity: 33
file:///C:/Users/i/Pictures/cryptod.png

Are you f serious?

Need to be a hacker to see that picture  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
file:///C:/Users/i/Pictures/cryptod.png

Are you f serious?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442