Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 19. (Read 111849 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
if they left already and my coins are still in wallet they did left, so is it possible recover coins from this wallet, or they will be stuck there forever?
any ideas, 45mill ttc i invested are still in wallet which have 53mill ttc

It is possible before the 1st confirmation. There are companys who help you.

But you have very little time, just until 1st confirmation (about 10Mins) after it´s gone.

I´m pending DodgeCoin Payment, not much 56k, all other , LTDC and HYP  , are paid.

ok, but they are there since 3rd january untached after i deposited, what is company name?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
if they left already and my coins are still in wallet they did left, so is it possible recover coins from this wallet, or they will be stuck there forever?

It is possible before the 1st confirmation. There are companys who help you.

But you have very little time, just until 1st confirmation (about 10Mins) after it´s gone.

I´m pending DodgeCoin Payment, not much 56k, all other , LTDC and HYP  , are paid.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
i want my bitcoin.

I have the support written at the beginning of the project and got the answer as we pay off just yet. And now it does not pay off.

I want my refund or bitcoin.

"Your" bitcon is now "their" bitcoin. It was an obvious ponzi site from day one. It was just a matter of time and if you put money in it was a gamble if you got any out. It was a gamble and you lost as did tens of thousands of other people. Get over it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Could just be a big payout wall for BTC. Most other coins that had delays of payouts ended up resuming about a day later. Hopefully this is just the case.

the coins are gone nearly all the wallets are empty i have had pending coins since late friday ,even after people invested more of the same coins still no payout
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
i want my bitcoin.

I have the support written at the beginning of the project and got the answer as we pay off just yet. And now it does not pay off.

I want my refund or bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Could just be a big payout wall for BTC. Most other coins that had delays of payouts ended up resuming about a day later. Hopefully this is just the case.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I sell my investments in pending status at half of their value!

Who wants 2000 dogecoins (potentially 4000) for just 1000?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
All latest TTC payouts are fake, check on blockexplorer and wallets and they never paid that even small amounts, so probably the same is with other alts they showed paid

Not fake, its OK.

DEPOSIT: http://blockexperts.com/ttc/tx/1e36ea741d70df3d74723b3edd1f765791492ff1c50d468f0351289442ff8244
PAYOUT: http://blockexperts.com/ttc/tx/eaacb753638a4c80915ad00c5b8098f1c4364c75cddeb213567018054a4645ff

DEPOSIT ADDRESS IS ANOTHER AS PAYOUT ADDRESS !!!

Click on deposit address and you will see.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Yes,all paids is fake...other altcoin paids too...

Just scrolled down to second page and checked Namecoin payout. It was legit. Most of these shit altcoin have non-funtioning block explorers. These are worthless, shit coins. I doubt the txs are fake. If they make fake ones they would use coins with value such as btc, ltc, etc. I think just small, shit, worthless amounts to keep suckers sending them coins. The site is a scam. Nobody should be sending them any money any more, but I doubt any of the info on the website is fake. No reason for it to be.
Activity: 32
Yes,all paids is fake...other altcoin paids too...
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
Anyone can hack cryptodouble like Robin Hud and giveaway to peoples their money?

That sounds a good plan, lol. Nobody can get their precious btc's back. Sad but get use to it. You lost them forever.
All latest TTC payouts are fake, check on blockexplorer and wallets and they never paid that even small amounts, so probably the same is with other alts they showed paid
legendary
Activity: 938
Anyone can hack cryptodouble like Robin Hud and giveaway to peoples their money?

one of my fav book when i was a child ....
Activity: 32
Activity: 75
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
looks like we got a brand new one!!!1111!!!1

http://multibtc.net/
legendary
Activity: 938
l lose my 5000000 html5,100doge and 25 cannabiscoins.

you loose nothing, if i get my payment, i will recover x3 all your lost
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
people are deposting btc's, crazy...are they not noticing that there aren't any btc payouts for past couple of days  Huh
doge too....other altcoins payouts l guess for past couple of days is fake...l investing html5 and cannabis and lose all
Pages:
Jump to: