Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 50. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
My .5 -> 1 BTC payout was sent to me a little bit ago. I have a 34k DOGE payout coming in 12 hours. I also have a 1.5 -> 3 BTC in 55 hours which I am a bit worried about right now.

payouts are not showing amounts that are greater than 0.5 anymore now. Sad
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
My .5 -> 1 BTC payout was sent to me a little bit ago. I have a 34k DOGE payout coming in 12 hours. I also have a 1.5 -> 3 BTC in 55 hours which I am a bit worried about right now.
Activity: 686
you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for almost 4 bitcoins all ready in 8 hours

can you deposit from coinbase?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
why are there not people here saying they havnt paid my alts? Please if anyone been paid or not in last few hours post here!!!! Maybe they paying but not listing it correctly??

not sure bout alts, but looks like only 0.5btc and below are getting paid
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
why are there not people here saying they havnt paid my alts? Please if anyone been paid or not in last few hours post here!!!! Maybe they paying but not listing it correctly??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
ther is not any names addresses phones or even possibel contact emails that reply of cours its a 1 month payiments then big scam run away btcs
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Me thinking: They piss off much less people if they keep paying out the small ones and only grab the big bets?

Given they care about it at all.

Is there any known identity behind the site?
Activity: 252
as we know it would be a 4096x if we keep reenvesting in 2 months soo this numbers are like a escalate of fraud i dont give more than day 17 feb (precicly one month after they got opened) and its all annonimouse soo you can not ask refund
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
Also, the 51 btc is still pending...

greedy stupid gambler or early adopter?
or all together...
Activity: 310
Also, the 51 btc is still pending...
I have a staggering 10000 DOGE that is supposed to be paid in 2 hours...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Can people please say if youve received payments in any alts aside from the obvious or still pending? If they were not paying out any other alts i would have thought there wld be loads here complaining!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
99% of the investors don't read T&C.

How many times do we have to say this: 4.3. The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.

If it's been pending for OVER 12 hours, make sure to tweet/fb/email them.
[/quote

SORRY
Restart would be fun. Not for those having investments though...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
I just received a payment of 100,000 Dogecoin ... this is my first investment in such projects ... I'm happy Grin! I think the project is going to die or restart
Activity: 532
99% of the investors don't read T&C.

How many times do we have to say this: 4.3. The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.

If it's been pending for OVER 12 hours, make sure to tweet/fb/email them.
Activity: 50
they at 4925 btc total now if they dont stop at 5k we going to 10k one more round Cheesy
https://cryptodouble.com/
Activity: 15
now i see a lot of pending payments
it means red flag for this system
every ponzi should die in short terms
so i think this is end of CriptoDouble..
i hope ever invester can take their money..

yup in one day alot of guys showing pending payments Sad
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
now i see a lot of pending payments
it means red flag for this system
every ponzi should die in short terms
so i think this is end of CriptoDouble..
i hope ever invester can take their money..
Activity: 5
I' m send the email this morning,
now facebook write.
Pages:
Jump to: