Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 54. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I don't want to be in support of any type of scam/ponzi. But who can ignore such high profits?

If you guys are feeling that Cryptodouble is getting to (extra) risky, you may like to check out Weeklyponzi.com.
Iv only been using them for about 7 hours now, but I have already been betting with 3 BTC in groups of 0.25. It has only taken about a hour to receive the 130% return. I can not tell you how many times I have reinvested (Honestly no idea), but I am already over 5.8+ BTC at the moment. Its so new that I feel safe to keep this up all night >=)

PS: Watch their deposit address on a explorer for a minute, the volume of deposits are wild right now.  
https://blockchain.info/address/1Week8mnAJwgaW5xJoBZo1UfhE8LYVJYk

Also playing this the last couple hours... its fun, cause you can see exactly how much more needs to be "invested" to get your own payout.
Its a ponzi, but fun atm  Grin

Well the site's owner collects a 5% fee from ever deposit, but that is not taken away from the final return.
You can watch it happen in real time on the Block Explorer.
1 BTC Deposit> 0.05 BTC sent to labeled Fee account > 1.3 BTC Paid out.
So I really do think its going to run until it 'naturally' implodes (4-5 Days). Oppose to the owner running away at any time with the funds.

there wont be much stored as well as it's all on auto, unless he stops it by why would he ? he's making shit load of money from the fees. A win win situation.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I don't want to be in support of any type of scam/ponzi. But who can ignore such high profits?

If you guys are feeling that Cryptodouble is getting to (extra) risky, you may like to check out Weeklyponzi.com.
Iv only been using them for about 7 hours now, but I have already been betting with 3 BTC in groups of 0.25. It has only taken about a hour to receive the 130% return. I can not tell you how many times I have reinvested (Honestly no idea), but I am already over 5.8+ BTC at the moment. Its so new that I feel safe to keep this up all night >=)

PS: Watch their deposit address on a explorer for a minute, the volume of deposits are wild right now.  

Also playing this the last couple hours... its fun, cause you can see exactly how much more needs to be "invested" to get your own payout.
Its a ponzi, but fun atm  Grin

Well the site's owner collects a 5% fee from ever deposit, but that is not taken away from the final return.
You can watch it happen in real time on the Block Explorer.
1 BTC Deposit> 0.05 BTC sent to labeled Fee account > 1.3 BTC Paid out.
So I really do think its going to run until it 'naturally' implodes (4-5 Days). Oppose to the owner running away at any time with the funds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

Its a ponzi, but fun atm  Grin

unm
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I got a problem with transaction (16.xx LTC - 33 LTC) 3bfce9c794d86c47ce71bba2955c32363c0106705d25b6baf1b1ee7185b1abb1
I have described it to cust. support 36 hours ago but haven't still ansvered.
Activity: 686
last person with Pending   1.5996 BTC got paid too.

Not sure bout others , mine's in about 50 hours

thats a lot:)

what about 100btc?
90mill ttc
50btc
etc

100btc will be pending forever Cheesy
don't invest too much

That's still pending? What about the 90m ttc?
Activity: 434

what about 100btc?
90mill ttc
50btc
etc

100btc will be pending forever Cheesy
don't invest too much
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I'd say they are going to keep this up for a little while longer at least. 100 LTC was just paid out so larger amounts of coins are still being reimbursed.

Didnt see big btc amounts for a while  Huh

and we will not see:)

Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
I'd say they are going to keep this up for a little while longer at least. 100 LTC was just paid out so larger amounts of coins are still being reimbursed.

Didnt see big btc amounts for a while  Huh
Activity: 161
Activity: 994
will collapse ...hell
According to this 11 day old post, this gentlemen on twitter made a 20 BTC worth of Shadowcoin "Investment" that is currently 12 days Overdue. The blockchain shows no transactions to or from that address.

it was already paid out. check a few threads back. Took them couple of days though

Ah okay. This fact should give hope to our thread's king Tittle lover. #sava7

hey m8, i dont need hope, all ppl should better check new info tomorrow:)

chill buddy  Wink let's we all enjoy this final moments
According to this 11 day old post, this gentlemen on twitter made a 20 BTC worth of Shadowcoin "Investment" that is currently 12 days Overdue. The blockchain shows no transactions to or from that address.

it was already paid out. check a few threads back. Took them couple of days though

Ah okay. This fact should give hope to our thread's king Tittle lover. #sava7

hey m8, i dont need hope, all ppl should better check new info tomorrow:)

Ah okay. This fact should give hope to our thread's king Tit'ty lover. #sava7

First victim, this guy broke it:

Gamble: Over 1% of total ShadowCash supply (93211 SDC) ~20BTC bet
https://twitter.com/jyap/status/547866977574719489

Payout Date: 12.28.2014 ~9pm EST FAIL
https://twitter.com/jyap/status/549374670147821568/photo/1

Payout Address: 0 SDC
http://explorer.shadow.cash/address/SaosEyN6Ji7G75Fe1X32ZAyZBPyKWbJUHy

In the meantime, suckers keep rolling in...

Due-Diligence is over-rated I guess

90mill TTC still not paid, already pending for 38hours, looks like they even dont care to respond, i think i have to put this info all around topics with their site, i dont care about ttc, but some ppl maybe will stop investing larger amounts cause they dont pay for everyone, and are not professional as they stated Smiley lol

even they paid 1.17 in btc and also 4 btc dont know why only TTC is pending
Shadowcash been paid http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SaosEyN6Ji7G75Fe1X32ZAyZBPyKWbJUHy

TTC still not and i think it is time to stop this site for few hours tomorrow:)

still not paid, pending over 42h, scammers, they pay only if they have coins

sorry i put it on each side but want u guys updated, still not paid, pending 44h already

48h and still not paid, more ppl with larger amouts did not get payments, so i think 90mill ttc will not be paid, so dont trust this site and put only small amounts to risk u loose it

over 2 days still 90mill ttc not paid, watch cause they will close soon, no more 100h
90mill TTC still not paid, already pending for 38hours, looks like they even dont care to respond, i think i have to put this info all around topics with their site, i dont care about ttc, but some ppl maybe will stop investing larger amounts cause they dont pay for everyone, and are not professional as they stated Smiley lol

even they paid 1.17 in btc and also 4 btc dont know why only TTC is pending
Shadowcash been paid http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SaosEyN6Ji7G75Fe1X32ZAyZBPyKWbJUHy

TTC still not and i think it is time to stop this site for few hours tomorrow:)

still not paid, pending over 42h, scammers, they pay only if they have coins

sorry i put it on each side but want u guys updated, still not paid, pending 44h already

48h and still not paid, more ppl with larger amouts did not get payments, so i think 90mill ttc will not be paid, so dont trust this site and put only small amounts to risk u loose it

over 2 days still 90mill ttc not paid, watch cause they will close soon, no more 100h

Hell, you can always go place some real low buy orders across the highest volume exchanges. If they have indeed just pocketed your coins, they very well may dump them on the market at whatever cost.

what about 100btc?
90mill ttc
50btc
etc

how should i know ? ask them not me. Its a ponzi, dont complain  Wink

i am not complaining, just show the true, instead tell ppl they are so good and they pay:) anyway u should see urself they are closing:)

doesn't matter, already made my profits and im sure the rest have made theirs too. would be good to receive some more. if not it was a good new year start anyway. most people are reinvesting what they are paid out, so they mite be disappearing anytime soon.

what about 100btc?
90mill ttc
50btc
etc

how should i know ? ask them not me. Its a ponzi, dont complain  Wink

i am not complaining, just show the true, instead tell ppl they are so good and they pay:) anyway u should see urself they are closing:)
Pages:
Jump to: