Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 53. (Read 111848 times)

Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
well what can i say all the accounts are newbie !!  Undecided Undecided

also good luck with ur payment!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes, they are still paying, but no ammounts bigger than 1 btc... check out the payouts.

Interesting, will see my result in 57 hours from now which is over 1 BTC.
Activity: 182
i have turned 50$ into over 300 in about 9 hours on weeklyponzi.com, automated payouts so the OP never has lots of bitcoin in his wallet to run with.. so much safer and faster than cryptodouble..

This one is good! all ready 9 btc profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Yes, they are still paying, but no ammounts bigger than 1 btc... check out the payouts.
Activity: 16
Cryptodouble did pay me 0.67 BTC, around 15h ago.

158UPv7evKesm8s8wpAZXzD2p9esQPSivM

https://blockchain.info/address/158UPv7evKesm8s8wpAZXzD2p9esQPSivM

I understand it's a ponzi but hey I'm still rolling Smiley
Ume
100 hours have passed, when will you process a payout?
The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.

up to 14 hours and not paying!

1GQ4pf7hiChyRvd5Aifv47PMYg1ePUb69a

I knew it that this will happen !! thats why i m warning everyone !! but still u have some time !! you can trust them !! for some time !! i hop3 u get ur payment!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.

bye bye btc, Invest what you can afford to lose Tongue
Activity: 637
Merit: 262

Yikes thats bad news for my investments!
Activity: 5

http://i.hizliresim.com/Ezyy1n.jpg
Merit: 501
i have turned 50$ into over 300 in about 9 hours on weeklyponzi.com, automated payouts so the OP never has lots of bitcoin in his wallet to run with.. so much safer and faster than cryptodouble..

Well i dont have any problem now !! if the peoples getting paid !! hop3 this will be running like paying !!

aNd do not promote ur ponzi here !! create a new thread !

thread has already been created , do some browsing please. tq
Ume

Well i dont have any problem now !! if the peoples getting paid !! hop3 this will be running like paying !!

aNd do not promote ur ponzi here !! create a new thread !
Activity: 56
Stop bumping this thread anymore !! the OP is afk from 20th december!!

Code:
Summary - cryptodouble Picture/Text
Name: cryptodouble
Activity: 2
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: December 18, 2014, 12:27:53 PM
Last Active: December 20, 2014, 07:53:33 PM

Op is inactive, so far sites paying. So there's no harm imo

I dont know the Site is paying or not !! if the OP (his self) not interested in this thread then why are u all bumping this thread !!

of cause you dont know cause you didnt invest anything. it's an active thread , stop being a wanabe mod
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Code:

I dont know the Site is paying or not !! if the OP (his self) not interested in this thread then why are u all bumping this thread !!

Because this thread is for CryptoDouble and people use it to discuss CryptoDouble. I don't really see a problem with that. OP doesn't have to participate. And why does it matter to you if this thread is still active?
Ume

Code:

Code:

Ume

Code:
Activity: 27
I don't want to be in support of any type of scam/ponzi. But who can ignore such high profits?

If you guys are feeling that Cryptodouble is getting to (extra) risky, you may like to check out Weeklyponzi.com.
Iv only been using them for about 7 hours now, but I have already been betting with 3 BTC in groups of 0.25. It has only taken about a hour to receive the 130% return. I can not tell you how many times I have reinvested (Honestly no idea), but I am already over 5.8+ BTC at the moment. Its so new that I feel safe to keep this up all night >=)

PS: Watch their deposit address on a explorer for a minute, the volume of deposits are wild right now.  
https://blockchain.info/address/1Week8mnAJwgaW5xJoBZo1UfhE8LYVJYk

Doesnt it say on that site that a new round begins in 5 days so how are you making btc off that site now?
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
I don't want to be in support of any type of scam/ponzi. But who can ignore such high profits?

If you guys are feeling that Cryptodouble is getting to (extra) risky, you may like to check out Weeklyponzi.com.
Iv only been using them for about 7 hours now, but I have already been betting with 3 BTC in groups of 0.25. It has only taken about a hour to receive the 130% return. I can not tell you how many times I have reinvested (Honestly no idea), but I am already over 5.8+ BTC at the moment. Its so new that I feel safe to keep this up all night >=)

PS: Watch their deposit address on a explorer for a minute, the volume of deposits are wild right now.  
https://blockchain.info/address/1Week8mnAJwgaW5xJoBZo1UfhE8LYVJYk

"I don't want to be in support of any type of scam/ponzi. But who can ignore such high profits? " -> Likewise

agree 100% With you, doing the same but with different amounts and the payouts keep coming!
Pages:
Jump to: