Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 56. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Feed me btc ^
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I have been scrolling through the Completed paid section. I can not find one Paid "investment" on the list with over 0.7 BTC Deposited for the last roughly 9 Hours.

Does any of you fit into this category?

Checked the same and this also scares the shit out of me...
I have a couple big investments running right now...  Roll Eyes

I think I finally figured out what's going on here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptodoublecom-100-ponzi-in-just-100-hours-905242
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
I have been scrolling through the Completed paid section. I can not find one Paid "investment" on the list with over 0.7 BTC Deposited for the last roughly 9 Hours.

Checked the same and this also scares the shit out of me...
I have a couple big investments running right now...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey I saw around 6k bitcoin in their wallet. Luckily I didn't invest anymore though.

How could you see?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
i have to pay 15btc on cryptsy to buy back 45mill TTC i invested
Activity: 518
Hey I saw around 6k bitcoin in their wallet. Luckily I didn't invest anymore though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why anyone would invest a good sum of bitcoin in stuff like this is beyond me...
Yep. Just waiting till they reply to my message through their contact form.

so still pending and not paid?
If they don't then I would just go out and post my proof in public.
Yep. Just waiting till they reply to my message through their contact form.
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Welp, I just lost that 25 bitcoin I put in over a week ago.

Do you have proof?
Welp, I just lost that 25 bitcoin I put in over a week ago.
whats the point contacting them? Its a ponzi there will be point that they wont pay up LOL. You made a gamble and thats the result

i know it is gamble and dont care, just want to show other not invest large amounts
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
whats the point contacting them? Its a ponzi there will be point that they wont pay up LOL. You made a gamble and thats the result

correct, but why are they still paying all other people... no sense there.
Activity: 602
I dont know why they did not pay out the guy with ttc or the 100 btc guy, but they would be stupid if they dont pay them.
As Stcgold just wrote, this is still hot and they can earn MUCH more money when they keep going.
Trust will break very soon, when this guys dont get paid.  Huh

They don't have 90mil TTC coin laying around. If they buy on the open market then it will make the price go up.  maybe they will buy 180 mil and dump 90 mil to bring the price back down.

Why they would have any  interest in price up or down beats me.

they wrote they are professional:) so what is problem:)lol

Did you talk with live chat?

after i started they closed chat yesterday, also no answer for any contacts
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
I dont know why they did not pay out the guy with ttc or the 100 btc guy, but they would be stupid if they dont pay them.
As Stcgold just wrote, this is still hot and they can earn MUCH more money when they keep going.

They don't have 90mil TTC coin laying around. If they buy on the open market then it will make the price go up.  maybe they will buy 180 mil and dump 90 mil to bring the price back down.

Did you talk with live chat?

Pages:
Jump to: