Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 60. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Do they pay in parts (like 50% of the investment every 25 hours) or do they pay 100% on top of the investment upon 100h term expiry?
they pay all at once and they can delay it up to 12 hours
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Do they pay in parts (like 50% of the investment every 25 hours) or do they pay 100% on top of the investment upon 100h term expiry?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
90mill TTC still not paid, already pending for 38hours, looks like they even dont care to respond, i think i have to put this info all around topics with their site, i dont care about ttc, but some ppl maybe will stop investing larger amounts cause they dont pay for everyone, and are not professional as they stated Smiley lol

even they paid 1.17 in btc and also 4 btc dont know why only TTC is pending
Shadowcash been paid http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SaosEyN6Ji7G75Fe1X32ZAyZBPyKWbJUHy

TTC still not and i think it is time to stop this site for few hours tomorrow:)

still not paid, pending over 42h, scammers, they pay only if they have coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

No, but I also invested pretty big.

If it isn't yours, why do you care? It's so easy for them to pay it out if they own address, and they're just paying themselves.

Could be their own address, but I dont think so...
I just think, that they are not going to run soon, if they pay this big one.

i dont think it's their own address, why would they when they have so many coins? and recently one member here got paid 40+ btc without any issue as well.
i think it was 2 days ago

so if they pay so many btc why they did not pay me back 90mill ttc? no answers on emails etc? they are total scam and will steal ppl money

the first guy get it Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

If it isn't yours, why do you care? It's so easy for them to pay it out if they own address, and they're just paying themselves.

i dont think it's their own address, why would they when they have so many coins? and recently one member here got paid 40+ btc without any issue as well.

so if they pay so many btc why they did not pay me back 90mill ttc? no answers on emails etc? they are total scam and will steal ppl money
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

I've also invested 0.015 BTC, and should be getting it in 28 hours. Will post here when/if I receive it.

is it just me or the site is down?  Shocked im starting to panic

You can check if the site is up/down here: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
pheew something was wrong with my browser with tor everything worked like it has to
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I've also invested 0.015 BTC, and should be getting it in 28 hours. Will post here when/if I receive it.

is it just me or the site is down?  Shocked im starting to panic

You can check if the site is up/down here: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
is it just me or the site is down?  Shocked im starting to panic
Activity: 504

If it isn't yours, why do you care? It's so easy for them to pay it out if they own the address, and they're just paying themselves.
Activity: 252
I invested 0.01 last night, going to wait to see what happens to it before I invest anymore Smiley
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
I would even invest some more now, but I will wait what happens to the 51btc investment. Still pending.

51 BTC INVESTOR IS YOU BRO ?

I would even invest some more now, but I will wait what happens to the 51btc investment. Still pending.

What's the transaction ID or BTC address of that one?

check here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/0f1efb53bd1bab38e68ed92ed1485162ade7c28682cf1655c908c705791f81e8

Someone deposited 51btc , i highly feel it's the site them self making this big deposits .. if its not, then i think it's a good time for them to run
this guy should get 102 btc tomorrow, lets see Cheesy
IF this payout will be executed, there will be a lot more of _investments_. imho.

yeap  

Could you clarify the address there?

Edit: It should payout here: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1KLrHAFK73X4GA5gXDt3QJYEM7a7VfM4KQ
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

What's the transaction ID or BTC address of that one?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

51 BTC INVESTOR IS YOU BRO ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Mining til I puke

Good plan. I'm waiting on the results of this one myself Wink
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Activity: 66
Mining til I puke
Wow, if gambling is your thing, this is right up your alley. It's just a bit more exciting due to the 100 hr delay. If you've got the BTC to play around with, it's a fun way to pass the time haha
Activity: 98
This stuff is going to crack open pretty soon... Embarrassed
Activity: 1005
i know, was monitoring , another 1 hr 51 minutes for the 100btc payout.

Op has over 8k coins now, i don't think they're doing fake deposits. No reason for them to do so

100 btc 30k it's nothing
see this hyip http://nanoindustryinv.com/?a=cust&page=last-deposits
over 500k invested per day  Shocked

Anybody here had a good experience with this site?

How much can you earn? Is this thing 100% sure?
i see is a british registered company, so i think is an safe site...they run from 6 mounth,minimum invest is 100$
I mean, anybody have some payment proofs?
'Cause this sounds more interesting than cryptodouble.

I don't know why I'm bothering, seeing as you lemmings are in the mood to give your money to anyone who promises you da Moon, but if you spend five minutes searching NanooNanooInvestments you would find that
1) UK company registration means nothing
2) It's a mail box address
3) It's registered by an Australian whose home address is a Nando's
4) Same man has run ponzis before which have failed.

so called Hyip  Grin

Well, I think everybody or atleast everybody here knows that this is a ponzi. Ponzis are fine as long they pay...  Wink

yes enjoy and not go all in !  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: