Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 59. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
even this guys getting paid. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-almost-any-Cryptocurrency-in-100-Hours-Bitcoin-Litecoin-Dogecoin-/251786430405?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item3a9fa407c5

I would buy as much as possible now as they will start cutting the payouts lower and lower in the next weeks
Activity: 195
90mill TTC still not paid, already pending for 38hours, looks like they even dont care to respond, i think i have to put this info all around topics with their site, i dont care about ttc, but some ppl maybe will stop investing larger amounts cause they dont pay for everyone, and are not professional as they stated Smiley lol

even they paid 1.17 in btc and also 4 btc dont know why only TTC is pending
Shadowcash been paid http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SaosEyN6Ji7G75Fe1X32ZAyZBPyKWbJUHy

TTC still not and i think it is time to stop this site for few hours tomorrow:)

still not paid, pending over 42h, scammers, they pay only if they have coins

sorry i put it on each side but want u guys updated, still not paid, pending 44h already
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Its almost 30 days paying .id they got enough people it may go running for months.
I got my cash back, im investing more coins now
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If I enter DOGE in their search field, I get this amount: 989226897, that's close to 1 BILLION dogecoins  Shocked Holy**it!
Activity: 378
My last investment Got PAID

Lets go make another one

HAIL Cryptodouble Cheesy
i wouldnt do that as they will have to payout 20k deposits before yours

Agreed! Got my .11 BTC turned into .22 and now I run like the wind.

mind posting your address so we can check? Smiley
you can see that its still paying here http://cryptodouble.com/?sort=payouts here are all the payouts made
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Lets go make another one

HAIL Cryptodouble Cheesy

mind posting your address so we can check? Smiley
Activity: 210

Lets go make another one

HAIL Cryptodouble Cheesy

Activity: 378

Lets go make another one

HAIL Cryptodouble Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Lets go make another one

HAIL Cryptodouble Cheesy

No, but I also invested pretty big.

If it isn't yours, why do you care? It's so easy for them to pay it out if they own address, and they're just paying themselves.

Could be their own address, but I dont think so...
I just think, that they are not going to run soon, if they pay this big one.

i dont think it's their own address, why would they when they have so many coins? and recently one member here got paid 40+ btc without any issue as well.
i think it was 2 days ago

so if they pay so many btc why they did not pay me back 90mill ttc? no answers on emails etc? they are total scam and will steal ppl money

And TTC UP 40% in the last hour! Double disaster!!
Or maybe it's the good people at Crytpobubble are buying the Titties to pay you back?

really dont care, if they want to pay me they will have to pay more BTC every day:)
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

If it isn't yours, why do you care? It's so easy for them to pay it out if they own address, and they're just paying themselves.

i dont think it's their own address, why would they when they have so many coins? and recently one member here got paid 40+ btc without any issue as well.

so if they pay so many btc why they did not pay me back 90mill ttc? no answers on emails etc? they are total scam and will steal ppl money

And TTC UP 40% in the last hour! Double disaster!!
Or maybe it's the good people at Cryptobubble are buying the Titties to pay you back?

lol big whine now? since page 1 everyone here knows it is a big scam.

yes, correct, but ppl still invest:)
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

lol big whine now? since page 1 everyone here knows it is a big scam.
d2a
Activity: 10
OK, I got it.
What about much awaited 102 BTC transaction?  Roll Eyes Where's the lucky rich bastard?  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/hoBgC5H.jpg

still pending
Activity: 46
OK, I got it.
What about much awaited 102 BTC transaction?  Roll Eyes Where's the lucky rich bastard?  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
I have a Question:

If the amount of Bitcoin you can see if you type: Bitcoin the whole one( Invest and Payout) or only the Investment Bitcoins?
Activity: 182

I like to gamble Smiley

20 btc for first time, lets see how it goes
Activity: 310
Well, it's right there in Terms & Conditions.

"2.3. CryptoDouble can modify investment plan conditions any time."

Smiley
Do they pay in parts (like 50% of the investment every 25 hours) or do they pay 100% on top of the investment upon 100h term expiry?

if u r lucky they pay 100% or if not u got nothing:)
d2a
Activity: 10
https://i.imgur.com/hoBgC5H.jpg

This is not mine, but it is still pending ?
Pages:
Jump to: