Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 26. (Read 67111 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
finally got some graphs in, data is calculated for graphs every 30 mins

i have set to store 2 months of data, depending on number of users i may need to lower this
This is nicely done. Roughly how often is the info updated?

When the prices of the site update?
every 5 minutes, red exclamation marks will show if something goes wrong and the data is more then 11 minutes old
place your mouse over the icon to see how old it is

and because coinex.pw is broken add any coin from them and you will see the red exclamation mark
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
This is nicely done. Roughly how often is the info updated?
elacoin and NXT added.

NXT is not on an exchange that I have so it wont show, it will be like starcoin and lebowskis... randomly pop up one day when someone starts trading it...

also some stats down the bottom right
Could you add NXT?

added to TODO...

3 hours ago when i was asleep the background tasks got clogged... cleared them out should be working again properly now....
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I also get the 'We're sorry, but something went wrong.' message since yesterday. Will send you my UUID via pm.

Nevertheless great app! Thanks for your work.
Hi and thank you for this awesome tool, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Do you think you could add a green or red highlight for each line, depending if the coin has gone up or down since the last time the page was reloaded ? That would make it even more useful !

added to TODO on first page
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi and thank you for this awesome tool, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Do you think you could add a green or red highlight for each line, depending if the coin has gone up or down since the last time the page was reloaded ? That would make it even more useful !
coins-e added

coinex.pw - still broken cloudfare in front of there API
forgot to precomple the assets, just did it then, datacoin and mastercoin should be fine now

if you are still having problems PM me your UUID and ill have a look DO NOT POST IT
Activity: 203
Interesting. Tried just redoing my portfolio and when I tried adding some datacoin it borked it again.
Activity: 203
I'm getting a "something went wrong" page when I try to calculate or add a coin. Anyone else having issues?
for some reason https://bter.com/api/1/ticker/DTC_BTC is very slow

i think my code is giving up before the page loads, its midnight here i need to sleep... perhaps it will show up later when that page loads faster
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
the one thing i think would be really cool is if it would a column called "price when added" and that would stay the same until the coin was deleted and readded that way we could see where we bought at.
It would be useful to see the percentage increase compared to the day before. Is it possible to add that?

I am not storing the price data, it is overwriten as soon as new data comes in

is it how you calculate the price from BTC based on what we choose up above

yes

Finally managed to swap the backed-end database from sqlite3 to MYSQL, I can already notice a performance increase.

it will also stop the background tasks getting claged up and making all the data old....

apologizes for the downtime.
LTC @ 45.25 Huh Only in cryptofolio Smiley
calculated from BTC/LTC market using the price in the top dropdown

every 5 minutes, red exclamation marks will show if something goes wrong and the data is more then 11 minutes old
place your mouse over the icon to see how old it is

If, for exemple, i have the coins on btc-e, why dont you make the calc in BTC price from that exchange?
btc-e as a Bitcoin price is not implemented but there is gox,bitstamp,coinbase,coinjar,bitcoinaverage all have USD
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
LTC @ 45.25 Huh Only in cryptofolio Smiley

If, for exemple, i have the coins on btc-e, why dont you make the calc in BTC price from that exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: