Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 30. (Read 67111 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
I found a problem.  When you choose ASIC Coin from cryptsy the value is in Litecoin not Bitcoin (ASC/LTC) and it throws off the calculations.

I fixed it buy adding the LTC market as a fall over for Cryptsy only, as a side effect Tigercoin and 6 other coins are there now.

The price is estimated in to BTC using the LTC price from cryptsy.

Edit: message me ur LTC address Cheesy

Edit2: I did try to make the totals bold but the CCS that the table used wiped it out. - for another day....
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Using it in Firefox on Win 8.1.  Works fine.  Could use some Total labels at bottom or maybe highlighting to stand out a bit.  It is what we always look for of course...lol. Love it, keep adding more coins and more places is wonderful.  So far no issues with new version.  Using custom link worked fine and reloaded my entries.  Maybe a 2nd Calculate button up near top as if you have a lot of coins you have to scroll to bottom to recalculate...just a thought..  Keep up the good work.. nice to see all coins values etc. Without sites like this it is a chore to keep track of coins worth separately.  Thanks Smiley

Edit:

I found a problem.  When you choose ASIC Coin from cryptsy the value is in Litecoin not Bitcoin (ASC/LTC) and it throws off the calculations. Check it to make sure I am not wrong but thats what it looks like.  ASC/BTC does not exist on Cryptsy I believe.  Smiley

I would also like to see Tigercoin and Zetacoin if possible please and thank you.
On the first visit, if I click "Calculate" leaving the form as-is, I get an error.

fixed, message me ur LTC address Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1
I need some beta testers please:

--->   http://beta.cryptofolio.info  <----

the more feedback the better.
On the first visit, if I click "Calculate" leaving the form as-is, I get an error.
I need some beta testers please:

--->   http://beta.cryptofolio.info  <----

the more feedback the better.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
hey friend love the site: one request is mcxfee from mcxnow.com i'd love you forever if you added this! edit: on the new site perhaps
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
can you guys add Tigercoin to your site? thanks
while bitcoin talk was down i changed the AUD from mtgox to coinjar.io

thinking of changing the USD to coinbase, any objections?

the new site is still in development, it is a slow process i need to find more time to work on it Sad
Bitstamp exchange rate

on the todo list for the new version of the site
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Love the site, helps me keep track of everything.
I was just wondering if its possible to get Bitstamp exchange rate added for Bitcoin for us Euro dudes? Smiley
4 new coins added, I will not be taking request for new coins from now on as I am developing the site again from scratch.

The new site will make it a lot easier for me to add new coins and be easier to use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Any chance of adding CENT (Pennies) now that its listed on BTER.com? (and soon to be on Cryptsy?)
coins-e volume require dropped to 0.4 of a bitcoin.

4 new coins added ARG MEC CAP and LBW

*shows next to exchange now where the price is estimated from LTC market
cryptsy LTC market will now show, the prices use the cryptsy price for ltc to get to a estimated BTC price.

i would like to put a * or something next to cryptsy for these coins in the future. (meme and dvc atm)
AmericanCoin added (request received from twitter)

coins-e will only show for pairs that have more then 10 BTC of volume now (it was this or remove it)
two new coins, also fixed a sorting bug
Activity: 224
Krugercoin [KGC]
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
XPM: ASMPLfitLP8qtBqSofJSyLxtPRsCXEd2Nh

(will add it to the about page later)

Sweet! Sent you a couple of my hard mined primes Smiley Thanks again, I LOVE your site.
Activity: 224
Krugercoin [KGC]
its working great!
add Krugercoin please !

good to hear, bitbar coming next perhaps tomorrow if I get time.
Pages:
Jump to: