Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 29. (Read 67111 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
for the dropdowns im using

https://github.com/argerim/select2-rails <- is like a rails wrapper of

https://github.com/ivaynberg/select2 <- and it mentions it works on Safari 3+

just installed safari on windows to check - scroll bar is there in the dropdown
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
um on safari - there is no drop down scroll bar

its missing -  is that a browser issue you think ?

its not me . but a person that uses Mac .
‘Try to be nice’
no joke Bill Still told me to say he like your site -

even in the Beta stage -

I still think you should add a "ticker search"

but i really like it - hope it develops
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
looks really great -
thanks

I'd do it now while its manageable as you will soon have a user unfriendly amount of currency on there  
65 is not unmanageable? it works a billion times better then the old site

which by the way should be just Quark - but I think the Dev is fixing that .
ill fix the name soon - thanks for letting me know

- then maybe a "add all button" as mot people will want to add all the exchanges ?
the exchange can changed after you add the coin - even set to highest or lowest price now Cheesy

awesome site-  should be a Mobile app -
perhaps if I expose the API like I plan to do, someone can do this - ive tried IOS dev before, not my cup of tea

‘Try to be nice’
looks really great -

my advice add a search function via the Ticker symbol -

I'd do it now while its manageable as you will soon have a user unfriendly amount of currency on there 

- Simple punch in Ticker for example QRK in the search .

- returns all the current exchange that QRK is on and the name , which by the way should be just Quark - but i think the Dev is fixing that .

- then maybe a "add all button" as mot people will want to add all the exchanges ?

awesome site-  should be a Mobile app -
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
Great!! Thank you for adding ColossusCoin!!

I heard people liked graphs, so now I link to them Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
If you want a suggestion of some alt-coins, if you can tap into CoinEx that would give you a few that are not mainstream yet.  Most of the ones I do are covered now so I am happy! Grin
ppcoin renamed to peercoin, small changes with alignment, fits a little better in 1/2 screen mode in windows 7/8 (23" screen)

so much for the flood of coin requests lolz
Actually the new site makes it %1000 easier for me to add coins and its almost impossible for me to break something...

Most of the time was spent looking for images, resizing them, naming them, finding what algorithm, coin code.

Adding one coin probably takes %80 of the time as adding ten now, especially if people follow your example and provide me with everything I need Cheesy

let the flood of requests begin!!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
thanks for adding anoncoin. the info for mcxfee is:

Name: mcxFEE
site: www.mcxnow.com
logo: http://forums.microcash.org/public/style_images/potato/profile/default_large.png
algo: NA
code: MCX

copperlark and solidcoin get a lot of volume there too but ill wait for those since im sure youre busy with requests just now! thanks
added
AndroidsTokens
Colossuscoin
Quarkcoin
Zetacoin

also the description and quantity columns will sort properly now.

If you are requesting a coin please (in order of time savings for me):
1. Link to a high quality image.
2. Mention the exchange its on.
3. Say full name like on the exchange.
4. Coin Code
5. Algorithm
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say thanks for the tip. 

As I understand you are getting info from at least cryptsy.. so would it be possible to add ZetaCoin sometime in the future, should be possible since it is on cryptsy.
EDIT: Nevermind I see Zeta available now Smiley

Thanks and keep up the awesome work.  I found another site like this, it looked fancy but did not work properly.  I like it when things work properly before they become fancy!! Smiley

Mine Canadian
canadianbit.com (my contribution to crypto with my limited skill set - mostly links and info.. i got your cryptofolio link on there under Mining Stuff - Pools & Tools page!!)

Cheers!
highest price and lowest price are in the drop downs now

edit: add the coin first then you can see it
Think I got it sorted now, there is separate background tasks for:

coinbase
coinjar
cryptsy
mtgox
other (all the other exchanges btc-e etc..)

before it was just all one task and if cryptsy fell over it would break everything else.

XPM and LTC markets are back in for cryptsy.

I did notice infinite coin estimated to BTC wont show because its the 9th decimal place ~(0.0000000028971) but the values there anyway so if you have heaps it multiplies out fine.

Starcoin and tigercoin among others are not on any exchange at the moment, they will appear when they are listed on an exchange.

it will get data every 5 minutes now.
I found a problem.  When you choose ASIC Coin from cryptsy the value is in Litecoin not Bitcoin (ASC/LTC) and it throws off the calculations.

I fixed it buy adding the LTC market as a fall over for Cryptsy only, as a side effect Tigercoin and 6 other coins are there now.

The price is estimated in to BTC using the LTC price from cryptsy.

Edit: message me ur LTC address Cheesy

Edit2: I did try to make the totals bold but the CCS that the table used wiped it out. - for another day....

Thanks for all your hard work and I am sure it is frustrating when sites keep changing (evolving) all the time.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
seems like the code for LTC market on cryptsy i added last night just broke the background task.

In time i will make each exchange a separate task so if one thing breaks it wont stuff the rest of the things.

LTC market on cryptsy now removed for the time being, the coins will still be in the list just will get more and more out of date.

Also the price for starcoin is very incorrect.
Pages:
Jump to: