Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 206. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Wondering, that a site that is operating since 2014 with such nice features has such a horrible mobile interface. I am so sad, that i can't participate your awesome games.
Example: Can't even click to games section. Must save links to get to the games. And is although my fast internet loading sooo slow.
I can't say mobile version crypto-games have is terrible but I will suggest them to make it quite better. I can easily bet on crypto-games with my mobile, which mobile browser you are using? Use chrome to have smooth experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
Wondering, that a site that is operating since 2014 with such nice features has such a horrible mobile interface. I am so sad, that i can't participate your awesome games.
Example: Can't even click to games section. Must save links to get to the games. And is although my fast internet loading sooo slow.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
So were you aware of a site posing as yours is out and attracting from your player base?
It is an .io domain.

Crypto-games.net and cryptogames.io are two different sites which are operated by completely different administrators, the former one being here for a very long time. They are no way affiliated with each other.
Just want to confirm that we, Crypto-Games.net (founded in 2014) have nothing in common with cryptogames.io (founded in 2015).
Nothing more to be said to that topic.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
So were you aware of a site posing as yours is out and attracting from your player base?
It is an .io domain. Undecided
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Bitcoin Lotto round #175 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.05680 BTC
2nd place: 0.01065 BTC
3rd place: 0.00426 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 710
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Too bad that the DOGE lottery doesn't seem to attract too many players, seems to be the least popular one, if you compare the number of players against the other ones.
Would really like to see a prize pool of at least 100k+ more often Smiley
Monday's Dogecoin lottery round 87 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in DOGE
1CntryBoy151.471%13600 DOGE
2Arboreal102014.706%2550 DOGE
3Arboreal102314.706%1020 DOGE

Congratulations!

Crypto-Games Challenge

15 out of 28 challenges left! Be quick and hunt for the bounties of 0.005 BTC, 0.007 BTC and 0.01 BTC.

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Lumens are being distributed to bitcoin holders tomorrow. Will Crypto-Games.net be claiming them, and if so, will you be distributing them people who have had a Bitcoin balance on your site at the time they took a snapshot of the blockchain?
IIRC it's site policy not to distribute any airdrops due to the amount of work and time that would be needed in order to ensure a fair process.
Investing in our bankroll means staking your coins to the site for the time you're being invested. Those coins thus become a part of the site and we are not planning to distribute any altcoins gained from "airdrops". However, in case of a chain split (like ETC), you will receive your according share of coins on either side.
If you want to participate in any altcoin "airdrops", make sure you have all your coins in addresses you own the according private keys.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Lumens are being distributed to bitcoin holders tomorrow. Will Crypto-Games.net be claiming them, and if so, will you be distributing them people who have had a Bitcoin balance on your site at the time they took a snapshot of the blockchain?
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
My best guess would be this post is regarding a possible btc chain split (they're using "both sides", "split", mention sha256d).
We'll see how things unfold in the next weeks, with SegWit2X starting to signal and most importantly with BIP91 being merged in their code,
BIP148 might not enforce after all, or at least most supporters for BIP148 might not enforce after all, a small fraction won't be enough to cause a chain split.

Obviously, CG won't rely on third parties to run their nodes/wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I think it can be a good thing on both sides and unless prepared for it to the fullest you can be in trouble.  I can run a full node even a split for almost every coin you have that is gpu or sha-256 based. and continue to keep your chains going for the most part with the equipment I have, im abbasabba btw,  I am willing to help in any way needed as Im hoping to get a bunch of players from my other site back here to cryptogames. PLease let me know if I can be of your service in any way shape or form.  Im on both sides of these battles and see the positives for both as well as the negatives and choose to stay nutral but if someone needs my help because of the situation im always here,  Thanks
I'm not sure what is this all about, can you rephrase or email me on [email protected] Smiley
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
I think it can be a good thing on both sides and unless prepared for it to the fullest you can be in trouble.  I can run a full node even a split for almost every coin you have that is gpu or sha-256 based. and continue to keep your chains going for the most part with the equipment I have, im abbasabba btw,  I am willing to help in any way needed as Im hoping to get a bunch of players from my other site back here to cryptogames. PLease let me know if I can be of your service in any way shape or form.  Im on both sides of these battles and see the positives for both as well as the negatives and choose to stay nutral but if someone needs my help because of the situation im always here,  Thanks

Did I miss something? Is some kind of battle going on or is this simply the wrong thread  Cheesy
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
DOGE Lotto Round #87 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  11,000 DOGE
2nd place: 2,063 DOGE
3rd place: 825 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 55
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

EV+ Lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool.

Our challenge is still on! 42 mBTC of prizes dealt so far and still 238 mBTC in pot and a lot of challenges left! More info here.

Saturday's Bitcoin lottery (round 174) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1BeYourBoss537305.521%0.07680 BTC
2CryptoKing30086931.250%0.01440 BTC
3s0rayaaa175351.771%0.00576 BTC

Congratulations winners

Crypto-Games presents a new challenge. Win up to 0.01 BTC! More info can be found in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-challenge-280-mbtc-in-pot-up-to-10mbtc-reward-per-bet-1983107.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I demand to be unlocked on site!  Roll Eyes
Either way you are going great on the project, I miss y'all.
Bitcoin Lotto round #174 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.04488 BTC
2nd place: 0.00842 BTC
3rd place: 0.00337 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 561
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool

Crypto-News.net Comment Campaign still on, earn lotto tickets by commenting on Crypto-News.net, for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-newsnet-commenting-campaign-get-lottery-ticket-for-each-comment-1862350.

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Also interesting, there are a lot of ETH investments on Crypto-Games now, which allow you to make some pretty large bets, in that sense it's definitely 'easier' to get into decent profit by making just a few bets and getting really lucky. I hope my explanation is somewhat correct here.
Comparing the max profit per single bet, BTC allows you to win up to 7.55BTC with a single dice bet, while ETH accepts bets up to 102.38 ETH profit (or 12.48BTC worth of ETH).
If you're in for a few very big bets, ETH has the higher limits, but the limits on BTC bets aren't all that bad either.
(My personal favorite and hidden gem is LTC, with bets up to 373 LTC profit, which are roughly 6.4BTC right now.)
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Looks like Denzel331 got lucky again and won 16.86 ETH!
Did he just have a dose of luck potion?  Tongue
He's only been a member for almost a month though, so he just got lucky with variance Wink
In theory, it should even out the longer he plays, but it's also possible that he'll stay in profit ofc.

Also interesting, there are a lot of ETH investments on Crypto-Games now, which allow you to make some pretty large bets, in that sense it's definitely 'easier' to get into decent profit by making just a few bets and getting really lucky. I hope my explanation is somewhat correct here.
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
Did he just have a dose of luck potion?
Taking a look at their stats, that's a total profit of 46.9 ETH ($15k).
Notably, with a few bets on all games Smiley

good one Cheesy Congrats!
Jump to: