Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 207. (Read 345505 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Did he just have a dose of luck potion?
Taking a look at their stats, that's a total profit of 46.9 53 ETH ($17.5k).
Notably, with a few bets on all games Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Looks like Denzel331 got lucky again and won 16.86 ETH!
Did he just have a dose of luck potion?  Tongue
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Thursday's Ethereum lottery (Round 56) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Ethereum
1Lynsay4531322.857%0.0700 ETH
2Arboreal63317.143%0.0131 ETH
3Baker548265.714%0.0053 ETH

Congratulations winners!

Also congrats to player Denzel331 for winning 15 ETH (currently worth about $4,650) on dice with this bet.

-EDIT-

Aaaaaand we just got a slot Jackpot hit of 1 BTC from player Eena447 with BetID 11,673,467. CONGRATS!!

Wednesday's Bitcoin lottery (round 173) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1Cyllos54420.355%0.11272 BTC
2s0lidus13210999.368%0.02114 BTC
3thenerd314544523.833%0.00845 BTC

Congratulations winners

Ethereum Lotto round #56 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.0700 ETH
2nd place: 0.0131 ETH
3rd place: 0.0053 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 35
Price per ticket: 0.0025 ETH

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Hey, just a question....  How come theres no (or not as many) contests/prizes/giveaways/etc. for some of the other altcoins.....

I play mainly with Dash on the site, (well the majority, I also play with all of them pretty much), but there seems to be a lot more benefit to playing with ETH, and/or Bitcoins....

Any reason, or possibility of upcoming changes?

Just curious....

We will consider it.
Seconded, I'd also like to see some promotions with some other altcoins instead of the usual BTC, ETH and DOGE.
Just so you know that there's more demand for it.

Another lottery with other altcoins would also be nice! Seems like the current ones are starting to get pretty popular, so there might be room to start another one for Dash or something.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
affirmative. all back and sound Smiley
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
taking the opportunity want to express my gratitude for crypto-games and it's team. excellent example of the service when it done with love and prosperity! outstanding work fellas! i am your total fan... and all the way bringing new customers/investors!
Thank you for the kind words.

Calculations (both investment and affiliate) are back up and should be completed in a few minutes.
ETH withdrawals are still paused and being worked on, we'll let you know once the fix is live.
investment reports aren't updated since 21/06/2017 05:46:49 UTC
Neither are affiliate calculations.
The processes are currently being worked on due to a hotfix regarding the ETH network issues.
Everything will be running and catching up shortly.

thanks for rapid response. taking the opportunity want to express my gratitude for crypto-games and it's team. excellent example of the service when it done with love and prosperity! outstanding work fellas! i am your total fan... and all the way bringing new customers/investors!
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Neither are affiliate calculations.
The processes are currently being worked on due to a hotfix regarding the ETH network issues.
Everything will be running and catching up shortly.

thanks
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Hey, just a question....  How come theres no (or not as many) contests/prizes/giveaways/etc. for some of the other altcoins.....

I play mainly with Dash on the site, (well the majority, I also play with all of them pretty much), but there seems to be a lot more benefit to playing with ETH, and/or Bitcoins....

Just curious....

We will consider it.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Since you are going to stay with segwit how do investors provide a Bitcoin Unlimited address?
We're looking at a split between BIP148/UASF coins and legacy here, with a possibility of another chain based on UAHF/Bitmain.
Unless you consider the UAHF chain as "Bitcoin Unlimited", BU isn't a topic in the August 1st discussion.
If you ask me (personal opinion here), BU should be considered as failed at this point. Not sure why you'd provide an address to something that's not going to happen.

Would be nice to send a notification mail to all investors about these possible actions
Which has a high potential of causing further confusion.
People who want to read up about the possible events can find very well documented source about each and inform themselves that way.
I'd welcome a newsletter update about concrete actions, rather than possibilities.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
As most of you know, on August 1 the bitcoin blockchain will probably fork, leaving users and companies with two different blockchains to work with.

In the case of gambling sites with external-user-backed bankroll, this will affect both gamblers and investors.

Can you please share your plans about the upcoming fork? Specifically, it would be interesting to know:
  • if you expect business to go as usual in the days immediately before and after August 1;
  • what side, if any, you are planning to work with;
  • if you expect significant withdrawals in the days prior to the split;
  • if so, if you plan to keep the hot wallet sufficiently overfunded;

Thank you in advance.

In the case of a fork, we will distribute the forked coin equivalent to users that hold an investment on our site. Crypto-games supports a fork in favor of Segwit.

During the hours before the potential fork, we will disable deposits and withdrawals on our site. After things are settled, they will be re-enabled.

Prior to the fork we don't expect significant withdraws, but we will still keep hot wallet well funded.

After the fork, we project it will take up to a week to fully distribute the forked coins, as each user will have to report their new forked wallet address.

So there is no need to withdraw investments?

Since you are going to stay with segwit how do investors provide a Bitcoin Unlimited address?

Would be nice to send a notification mail to all investors about these possible actions Wink
Activity: 150
JASON BOURNE

Just curious....
Bitcoin Lotto round #173 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.08120 BTC
2nd place: 0.01523 BTC
3rd place: 0.00609 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 1015
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total pot.

Current leaders of our Monthly Wagering Contest after 20 days of wagering: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19677130.

Monday's Dogecoin lottery round 86 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in DOGE
1ghgvvh12112.083%9600 DOGE
2DM692344.167%1800 DOGE
3MNVJB1152.083%720 DOGE

Congratulations!

-Dice Jackpot numbers updated on July 28th 2017-
It has been more than a month since last Dice Jackpot hit last hit today. These are current amounts per currency of our Progressive Dice Jackpot:
  • 1.98 BTC
  • 94.82 ETH
  • 16.27 DASH
  • 2,316,055 DOGE
  • 10.33 XMR
  • 65.51 LTC
  • 389.02 PPC
  • 13,120.29 GRC
  • 162,486,553 PLAY

You can win the Jackpot if your dice bet meets ALL of the following criteria:

• Your dice roll is 7.777 or 77.777
  • Your dice roll is a winning roll
  • Your bet size is at least 0.0000005 BTC, 0.0005 DASH, 50 DOGE, 0.0025 ETH, 0.00005 XMR, 1 GRC, 0.0005 LTC, 0.05 PPC or 500 PlayMoney
  • The last two digits of your Dice BetID are 77

You will receive 100% of the Jackpot if win amount is above 0.005 BTC, 0.5 DASH, 10,000 DOGE, 0.2 ETH, 0.5 XMR, 500 GRC, 0.5 LTC, 5 PPC or 50,000 PlayMoney. If win amounts is lower, you will receive a proportional share of the Jackpot with the minimum set to 1%.

Last jackpot hit was on 07/28/2017 from user Svenoos. (12th jackpot hit in July so far)
Full list of winners can be found on the jackpot tab from our dice page.

DOGE Lotto Round #86 will close in approx 6 hours! drawn

Current prizes:
1st place:  9,600 DOGE
2nd place: 1,800 DOGE
3rd place: 720 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 48
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

EV+ Lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool.

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
As most of you know, on August 1 the bitcoin blockchain will probably fork, leaving users and companies with two different blockchains to work with.

In the case of gambling sites with external-user-backed bankroll, this will affect both gamblers and investors.

Can you please share your plans about the upcoming fork? Specifically, it would be interesting to know:
  • if you expect business to go as usual in the days immediately before and after August 1;

Thank you in advance.

In the case of a fork, we will distribute the forked coin equivalent to users that hold an investment on our site. Crypto-games supports a fork in favor of Segwit.

During the hours before the potential fork, we will disable deposits and withdrawals on our site. After things are settled, they will be re-enabled.

Prior to the fork we don't expect significant withdraws, but we will still keep hot wallet well funded.

After the fork, we project it will take up to a week to fully distribute the forked coins, as each user will have to report their new forked wallet address.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Thank you in advance.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
But i seldom saw that huge whale come on win some good amount there. And of course on your btc tab not other altcoin because i seldom go there to check. Are you saying that your profit is slowly coming from other altcoin too or just from btc. Really wondering this how can you get this thing sort out?
Let's take a look, we'll use the last 30 days to have some average numbers while keeping things as recent as possible.
ETH has a total wagered of 36170 (or converted 5169BTC), BTC itself has a total wagered of 3503BTC.

Let's do fiat, shall we? The ETH wagers are $13 million, the BTC wagers are $9 million, makes a combined $22 million, when ignoring all other coins.
If you still can't see the whales, I'm sorry, because this is one full pool.
Jump to: