Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 255. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Players who want fast withdrawals can pay optional fees and receive their transaction quicker.
Under normal fees, we're still covering transaction fees for you  Cool

legendary
We're having temporary maintenance, we'll be back soon.

Edit: Everything back to normal Smiley
legendary
Hello,

I had registered on Crypto-Games but forgot my password. I tried using the password recovery options and it says an e-mail has been sent, but I have not received anything. I checked both my inbox and my junk / spam folder. Could you please help me to recover my account or at least free my e-mail to register a new one?*

Since it would not be wise to post my e-mail openly, whom should I contact?

Greetings,

* I had not deposited so far, but I will probably put a few mBTC in the future. There is not much to lose at this point, but I would rather recover my old account (old only in the registration date, because I had barely used it Tongue ) than create a new one.
You haven't confirmed your email address, that's why there's no recovery option. Confirm your email first, if you fail, send me PM or email on [email protected]

Out of curiosity... for your investment plan: what's the minimum required to supply?

Minimum investment amounts are: 0.01 Bitcoin, 0.5 Ether, 1 Dash, 1 Litecoin, 20.000 Dogecoin, 10 Peercoin, 500 GameCredits and 1000 GridCoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Out of curiosity... for your investment plan: what's the minimum required to supply?
legendary
Dogecoin Lottery draw in 10 hours! Who's gonna win? Current prize pool si 19700 Dogecoins  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Hi! I have a question about the investing system.

You posted the profit chart for investments earlier. For example for a given day , there may be like 200 profit in ETH.

- Is this daily profit that is being paid between all the investors of the bankroll?.
Total sites profit that you see is not the same as investors profit. Chart is netto investors profit, but profit under statistic is overall profit.

- Let's say I have a 10% of the total bankroll. Do I get 10% of the daily profit? Does the chart take in consideration the 20% cryptogames keeps of the profits hourly?
You don't get 10% of profit, because we take 20% of hourly profits. Also referral commision is not counted under investors profits. Chart takes this in consideration.

- How can I calculate my profit looking at the chart and knowing my % in the bankroll?

Thank you!
Your bankroll percentage is changing hourly, because some divested, some invested. You can see your profit when you invest under "your account" and on tap "active investments". There you have also detailed view of hourly profits/losses.

DogecoinMachine I would like to know if you guys will support LetItRide coin. I see you guys have dice games and their crypto is about dice and gambling maybe you guys will add to your site to deposit and play games with? Thread to coin and progress https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lir-letitride-dice-tournament-live-3btc-in-lir-prizes-join-for-free-1511021 Would sure love to see you guys adopt it for your dice games at least Smiley
Sorry, we're not interested, at least not for now.

ok no problem well maybe in the future when this is bigger no doubt. Thanks anyway. ill continue to enjoy the games with other crypto you currently support for now at least.
legendary

You posted the profit chart for investments earlier. For example for a given day , there may be like 200 profit in ETH.

- Is this daily profit that is being paid between all the investors of the bankroll?.
Total sites profit that you see is not the same as investors profit. Chart is netto investors profit, but profit under statistic is overall profit.

- Let's say I have a 10% of the total bankroll. Do I get 10% of the daily profit? Does the chart take in consideration the 20% cryptogames keeps of the profits hourly?
You don't get 10% of profit, because we take 20% of hourly profits. Also referral commision is not counted under investors profits. Chart takes this in consideration.

- How can I calculate my profit looking at the chart and knowing my % in the bankroll?

Thank you!
Your bankroll percentage is changing hourly, because some divested, some invested. You can see your profit when you invest under "your account" and on tap "active investments". There you have also detailed view of hourly profits/losses.

DogecoinMachine I would like to know if you guys will support LetItRide coin. I see you guys have dice games and their crypto is about dice and gambling maybe you guys will add to your site to deposit and play games with? Thread to coin and progress https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lir-letitride-dice-tournament-live-3btc-in-lir-prizes-join-for-free-1511021 Would sure love to see you guys adopt it for your dice games at least Smiley
Sorry, we're not interested, at least not for now.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Thank you!
legendary
Halving is nearly here, but we already cut our house edge!
Play dice now with only 0.4% house edge!
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Get ready for the halvening!

We'll kick the party off a little before block #420,000 and for a few hours,
our house edge on dice will be changed from 0.8% to 0.4%!
No rewards being halved, that we leave to the bitcoin network,
with us, it's just the house edge.

legendary
New round of bitcoin lottery in 8 hours Wink
https://www.crypto-games.net/lottery/bitcoin

Currently 258 tickets is bought, get yours for only 0.0001 BTC!
legendary
In last 24 hours Players wagered 500 Bitcoins on all games combined!

Meanwhile Progressive Jackpot on dice raised to 1.635 BTC! Last jackpot was hit 34 million bets ago  Cheesy
legendary
Congratulations to todays bitcoin lottery winners: Baapvis, Holcomb432 and firefist84

Tomorrow is a new round of ethereum lottery!
legendary
A little teaser: we'll be adding new game in a month, stay tuned  Wink

Meanwhile Jackpot balance at dice game raised on 1.624 Bitcoin!
legendary
No delay monday has ended, users made over 5.4 million bets on dice game in last 24 hours  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Awesome work, it is almost alarmingly fast how quick the site is operating! You mentioned this is temporary. Are there any plans to permanently implement these increased speeds?
For low bets? No, not really, we like to do this no delay events every now and then to test how far we can take it, but on a permanent basis, it just doesn't pay off.
Bigger bets however (at least 1000 times the minimum bet) don't even get delayed in the first place. Those bets run at this speed all the time.
For example, I'm usually gambling at 16 bets per second.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Bets with no delay started now!  Cool

I was wondering why the bets seemed to be appearing at an increased rate. Awesome work, it is almost alarmingly fast how quick the site is operating! You mentioned this is temporary. Are there any plans to permanently implement these increased speeds?
legendary
Bets with no delay started now!  Cool
legendary
Today, from evening (utc time) we'll have no delay bets on dice game and it'll last till random time tomorrow  Smiley
Hold tight when betting fast  Grin

Jump to: