Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 257. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
We made few changes on game pages, added icons, changed text and some smaller improvements  Wink
legendary
I dont know why but at the time, I was experiencing lot of reds and few greens even when all bets was open. I almost play daily on many sites but on this, there were lot of reds for me.
But you verified your bets, checked the provably fair system and made sure everything went according to odds, right?

As for the "lots of reds" on all bets, did you check their multpliers aswell? Some of our users (void for example) really like to bet on low odds/high multipliers (200-400x and higher).
When void is on a gambling run, you usually see alot of red bets rolling through (regardless of whether he is making profit or not).

Maybe just badluck but I was really feeling somewhat different than I rather do on other sites. That profit was really not intentional, I just wanted to break even and withdraw.
"Intentional" or not, you ended up in green numbers, which is alright given the house edge you wager against (even though it's just 0.8% on dice).

That being said, "feeling" is something hard to explain/describe, and if you got that, so be it. Can't say I see any reason for it or understand it though.
Maybe come back another day and try it again Wink

Yeah right, I did end in profit. But as I said, it might be my bad luck and hunger even though I won like 50+$ earlier today on other sites. Maybe I will come back there. But not anytime soon for sure. As you said, it was my "feeling" which I dont know how I would be able to describe.
=)
Hmm, don't get it. You're in profit after 65 placed bets and you're saying you had bad luck?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
I dont know why but at the time, I was experiencing lot of reds and few greens even when all bets was open. I almost play daily on many sites but on this, there were lot of reds for me.
But you verified your bets, checked the provably fair system and made sure everything went according to odds, right?

As for the "lots of reds" on all bets, did you check their multpliers aswell? Some of our users (void for example) really like to bet on low odds/high multipliers (200-400x and higher).
When void is on a gambling run, you usually see alot of red bets rolling through (regardless of whether he is making profit or not).

Maybe just badluck but I was really feeling somewhat different than I rather do on other sites. That profit was really not intentional, I just wanted to break even and withdraw.
"Intentional" or not, you ended up in green numbers, which is alright given the house edge you wager against (even though it's just 0.8% on dice).

That being said, "feeling" is something hard to explain/describe, and if you got that, so be it. Can't say I see any reason for it or understand it though.

Yeah right, I did end in profit. But as I said, it might be my bad luck and hunger even though I won like 50+$ earlier today on other sites. Maybe I will come back there. But not anytime soon for sure. As you said, it was my "feeling" which I dont know how I would be able to describe.
=)
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Strive for Success
I tried this site today. Deposited 0.1, was going sturdy with martingale from start. Later lost much, came down to 0.06. Then used 1.1 multiplier with whole amount and got upto 0.1 and then withdrew.

I have played so many dice sites already but I dont know why I had bad feeling all along with this.
Chat was good though. Generous members tipping each other, Rains.
Interested review.
May I ask why you had bad feeling? As I can see you got 0.00485 Btc profit and some doge tip from rainbot.

I dont know why but at the time, I was experiencing lot of reds and few greens even when all bets was open. I almost play daily on many sites but on this, there were lot of reds for me. Maybe just badluck but I was really feeling somewhat different than I rather do on other sites. That profit was really not intentional, I just wanted to break even and withdraw.
Already said about Rain and Chat. That was better than other sites.
legendary
I tried this site today. Deposited 0.1, was going sturdy with martingale from start. Later lost much, came down to 0.06. Then used 1.1 multiplier with whole amount and got upto 0.1 and then withdrew.

I have played so many dice sites already but I dont know why I had bad feeling all along with this.
Interested review.
May I ask why you had bad feeling? As I can see you got 0.00485 Btc profit and some doge tip from rainbot.
Strive for Success

legendary
New bitcoin lottery in 10 hours Wink
Each ticket costs only 0.0001 BTC!
legendary
Congratulations to user Fafafa who is currently at 208 264 Ethereum profit!

https://www.crypto-games.net/player/Fafafa
legendary
Jackpot balance is now over 1.52 Bitcoin!

legendary
legendary
You should probably stop feeding the troll.Maybe message Cyrus about the issues ,I'm wondering why isn't he banned yet.He's mentally challenged and a social introvert,little does he know his trolls are not taken seriously.
I like feeding the troll. Just look how upset he gets by it, it's filling me with joy.
I've already reported the blackmail to grue and reported the spamming to both Mitchell and Lauda.
Cyrus hasn't been very responsive to my latest reports, he seems busy.
Not going to complain about moderation right here, I have no right to do that, but this is taking awkwardly long,
btcmasterZ deserves a ban by now, aswell as some of their alts (/all).

It's not spamm.
I want refund my money and trust.
You are cheater!
I have proof and post it in another thread..

I'm FULL member, not newbie..
and don't post similar things before i have been scammed.
and i not scammer and troll and spamm here.
i'm good man
Who are you again?
Provide some betIDs, we have enough of your empty words.

I'm good man.
Say thanks to Lutpin!

I blocked.. and can't provide betsID now.
Sure you can. Blocked users can't bet,chat an withdraw, but can access all bets.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You should probably stop feeding the troll.Maybe message Cyrus about the issues ,I'm wondering why isn't he banned yet.He's mentally challenged and a social introvert,little does he know his trolls are not taken seriously.
I like feeding the troll. Just look how upset he gets by it, it's filling me with joy.
I've already reported the blackmail to grue and reported the spamming to both Mitchell and Lauda.
Not going to complain about moderation right here, I have no right to do that, but this is taking awkwardly long,

It's not spamm.
You are cheater!

i'm good man
Who are you again?

I'm good man.
Say thanks to Lutpin!

I blocked.. and can't provide betsID now.
legendary

It's not spamm.
You are cheater!

i'm good man
Who are you again?

It's not spamm.
You are cheater!

i'm good man
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
i dont want promote scam site..but i can stop too if refund my money.
You're talking about refunds, but you've never even sent any money.
You're trying to blackmail me, which is failing greatly.
Go on, do your bullshit over and over again, people don't fall for you.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
i dont want promote scam site..but i can stop too if refund my money.
You're talking about refunds, but you've never even sent any money.
You're trying to blackmail me, which is failing greatly.
Go on, do your bullshit over and over again, people don't fall for you.
i will post about it every day!!! all peoples must know that your site is awesome!
You want to create even more awareness about the site? That's awesome, you should contact our advertisement team and work some concept out together.
Did you know you can earn 25% of the house edge on every bet your refs place on the site? That's regardless of if they win or lose

no, thanks.
i dont want promote scam site..

but i can stop too if refund my money.
think about it
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
i will post about it every day!!! all peoples must know that your site is awesome!
You want to create even more awareness about the site? That's awesome, you should contact our advertisement team and work some concept out together.
Did you know you can earn 25% of the house edge on every bet your refs place on the site? That's regardless of if they win or lose
Jump to: