Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 256. (Read 345505 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
It's been a wild ride with recent high stakes players, but overall, I'm glad I've started investing in Crypto-games!
It's indeed been a wild ride these last days, and for those who ask what you are talking about, let me show you a graph:

Those and more graphs (for all our bankrolls) are one of our most recent additions.

(I'm glad you like the site and are having fun, thanks for the nice words.)
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
It's been a wild ride with recent high stakes players, but overall, I'm glad I've started investing in Crypto-games!
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Thanks to our supporters (investors) we have currently the following bankroll:

Bitcoin: 309.33 BTC
Ethereum: 4178.7 ETH
Dogecoin: 36080654 DOGE
Gamecredits: 149710 GAME
Litecoin: 1386 LTC
Gridcoin: 345257 GRC
Dash: 469 DASH
Peercoin: 1749 PPC

That's currently more than 277.000$
legendary
On July 1st at midnight UTC time, we're starting monthly bitcoin wagering contest.
User who'll wager the most in July will receive 0.25 BTC, 2nd place will receive 0.1 BTC and third place 0.05 BTC Wink
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Have you improved the betting speed? It feels much faster and smooth
After testing things for a day, here's my impression.
Previously, I've been going up to 12 bets per second depending on how good my connection was and how busy the servers were.
Now that the tweaks were made, I've been doing another little speed test, and averaged around 16 bets per second during some quiet hours.
legendary
Tomorrows bitcoin lottery is only 10 hours away. Get your tickets now  Wink
legendary
Have you improved the betting speed?
It feels much faster and smooth  Cool
Yep, we did improved couple of things, nice you noticed it.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Have you improved the betting speed?
It feels much faster and smooth  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
User rmalwarez had an amazing luck on multiplier 9920 and won 1.48993299 Bitcoin with single bet of 0.00015021 Bitcoin!

Bet id: https://www.crypto-games.net/dice/bet/440409398

Congratz!

Such a luck, when i read someone won on that multiplier, im remembered to someone who mostly playing with 9900x, lol. But anyway, congrats to him! 
legendary
User rmalwarez had an amazing luck on multiplier 9920 and won 1.48993299 Bitcoin with single bet of 0.00015021 Bitcoin!

Bet id: https://www.crypto-games.net/dice/bet/440409398

Congratz!

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
I'm not accusing him of anything and I don't know much about cryptography, but why Fafafa has custom client seeds on all his bets, even small autobets? Just curious.
The user is placing bets via our API and DiceBot, an advanced betting program developed by seuntjie, which supports Crypto-Games, aswell as a few other dice sites.
If you want to learn more about API betting have a look at our API explanation site, the official website of DiceBot or the

This is very interesting, thank you! Will definitely learn about it later.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I'm not accusing him of anything and I don't know much about cryptography, but why Fafafa has custom client seeds on all his bets, even small autobets? Just curious.
The user is placing bets via our API and DiceBot, an advanced betting program developed by seuntjie, which supports Crypto-Games, aswell as a few other dice sites.
If you want to learn more about API betting have a look at our API explanation site, the official website of DiceBot or the official bitcointalk thread.

especially with that 9.87 btc profit, with current price now, its a big money (if he still save/hold those btc)
It's actually 10.01BTC at the time of writing this.

is there any promo ongoing?
Only the ones listed in our original post.
The one over here and the one over here.

We've got something upcoming for July though, stay tuned!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
This looks very nice i will try this and report over my earnings in the thread Wink
is there any promo ongoing?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Congratulations to user Fafafa with huge profit of 365.8 Ethereum AND 9.87 Bitcoin!
congrats to fafafa, especially with that 9.87 btc profit, with current price now, its a big money (if he still save/hold those btc),but too bad ETH price down alot since 2 weeks ago, hope he already sold those ETH when the price was 0.03+ BTC for each ETH
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
Congratulations to user Fafafa with huge profit of 365.8 Ethereum AND 9.87 Bitcoin!

legendary
We made a nice addition for investments. Chart of profit/losses is added under Investments for every coin we offer:

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Wow that is some amount!Gz to fafafa, I wish i can win such amounts Tongue
legendary
legendary
New round of bitcoin lottery in 11 hours!

Jackpot on dice game raised to 1.543 Bitcoin!

legendary
Wagering contest!

First bitcoin monthly wagering contest starts on first day of July 2016. Three users who'll wager the most on all games every month will receive rewards on their account. Winner of contest will receive 0.25 Bitcoin, second place will receive 0.1 Bitcoin and third place will receive 0.05 Bitcoin.
Leaderboard can be seen under "Rewards", tab "Contest"

More can be read in our blog: http://blog.crypto-games.net/2016/06/wagering-contest.html
Jump to: